Trudeau doesn't even have to fuck Melania to make a cuckold of Trump!

Trudeau doesn't even have to fuck Melania to make a cuckold of Trump!

"To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada."

BASED TRUDEAU.

Other urls found in this thread:

therebel.media/is_maggie_trudeau_the_really_hot_madame_x_in_trump_s_book
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoy the crime, the rapes, the mass sexual assaults on News Years and the massive cost of hosting parasites.

Daily reminder that Trump's buddy fucked Trudeau's mom.

therebel.media/is_maggie_trudeau_the_really_hot_madame_x_in_trump_s_book

kek
looks like we'll be needing a northern wall soon enough.

look at those soulless liberal eyes. there is nothing going on up there.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL. FUCK YOU OP NO ONE WANTS THIS! CANADIANS HATE THIS INCOMPETENT VIRTUE SIGNALING KEK. PLEASE DIE.

Wow Canada u sure cucked us

lol your country is done: chinks, indians, arabs, aprfreakans, and soon to be mexicans. how will you even recover?

lmao go move there you faggot

spbp

Canada actual thinks---

hahahahahahaha...

ok, ok.

Canada actualy---

PFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY-

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY THINK THIS IS A WIN FOR THEM

THEY THINK THEY BEAT THE U.S. BY ACCEPTING HOARDS OF GOATFUCKERS INTO THEIR COUNTRY

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Oh my fucking god. Enjoy, Canada. Enjoy your win and your lovely refugees.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump doesn't even need to fuck Trudeau's faggot lover or his "wife" to cuck Trudeau. He cucks himself by bending over to the liberals everyday.

RIP canada, enjoy the rapes and assault truck attacks

>if you have law and order, they win

>Canada:"To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada."
>Ecuador (or any other third world shithole): i beg you, please help leave this place, i want to escape a corrupt and abusive government, unemployment, insecurity, violence, etc, etc, etc
>Canada:...
>Canada:n-not you.

Fuck Canada. We are no longer allies. You leafs will love China.

What are you talking about? I saw many Latin American immigrants here.

>white christian
>told I have to have $20k in Canadian bank account before applying for immigration

k

Is Trudeau angering us leafs just for fun? I wonder what kind of joy he derives from this.

I will not forget how conservatives are being treated. I will spit on every lefty grave (including my own mothers) from hence forward.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>take in useless shitskins
>WINNING!!!!

Canadians and liberals seem to think failure = success these days, no wonder you keep getting raped on all fronts.

When my father was 15 years old, he, his brother and sister, and his mother finally came to Canada. As a German child, his first 5 years of life were in a war zone. They could see trains taking undesirables to the concentration camp in their area from their farm, always returning empty. Many members of his family were true believers. Others were resistance fighters. His next decade was spent as a refugee in the rubble of his homeland. When they arrived in Canada, they discovered that their one piece of luggage with all their clothing, valuables, and warm jackets were stolen by someone who pretended to help his widowed mother with the luggage but actually made off with it.

They took the train from Quebec to Winnipeg and found their lodging for the night. It was a small apartment, above the store and home of a nice Jewish couple. They hosted them that evening, made them soup, and when they heard their clothing had been stolen, immediately found them winter jackets from ones their own family members or neighbors had outgrown.

My father told me that as he fell asleep that night, he thought about how this was a country where, not 10 years after watching the trains and smelling the ashes on the wind, a Jewish couple fed and clothed the son of a German soldier. He promised himself that this country is where he would stay and raise his family; this country where the past didn't matter as much as what kind of future we could build together.

By far the West's most retarded, effeminate and shortsighted politician. Canada's in dire straits economically and they have to get rid of this girly man ASAP.

My father got the life he dreamed of. His children have never known war. He has a little log house, surrounded by trees, and he likes to just watch the snow fall.

I'm so proud that Mr. Trudeau is preserving this Canada. The one where previous enemies are neighbors, and put their differences aside in favour of building something newer and better together.

This is MY Canada. Refugees aren't nameless horrors; they are my parents. Chances are, your parents or grandparents came here, to build something new together as well.

I'm proud of my father. I'm proud of my Canada. Let's keep making neighbours out of enemies and build a strong, free future together.

really made me think

N-no, but diversity is a h-h-huge asset, user. You just build up a big diversity and then........

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. you uh.......................................................................................................................................

you....

become.... a utopia? I guess?

>tfw Sup Forums doesn't realize that Canada has a tough immigration and refugee system unlike in America or Europe where migrants flood across the border willy-nilly (and Trump's American-taxpayer-funded wall isn't going to stop nearly half the illegals who come to the US legally but overstay their visa)

Trudeau is literally doing this to get free PR from Trump's policies. He's doing it to score points with liberals, but even Sup Forums is falling for it, too.

But I want to apologize for my retarded compatriots who are getting butthurt at this. It's LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING.

I'm white, can you guys adopt me?
I don't have any particular skills but you can put me in high dem/dindu density areas to help trigger tantrums

Thank you mister Trudeau for destroying Canada

Fuck this Pinko shit

Making half of the population autisticly mad is not good politics, it's just unethical. The amount of rage I feel on a daily basis due to our current federal government will surely shorten my life by 10 years

>inb4 you faggots laugh at my sorrow

Then that's your problem. We had Harper for 10 years and despite the shit he did, I never stamped my feet and whined like an autistic partisan bitch at every little thing he did. I also praised him for some of his policies.

Trudeau could find a cure for cancer and you'd find a way to spin it as something negative.