Congrats, assholes

Congrats, assholes.
It took you 8 days to crash the American Dream.

the dream is for americans yo

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

>American Dream
is for Americans.
America was made for whites only, so anything goes nigga ayy lmao

Foreigners have no right to our clay.

That's what happens when you wake people up.

I volunteer to be found in the wreckage brothers.

The concept of the "American dream" as understood by modern Americans is Frankfurt School Jewry.

No, the American Dream is being resuscitated.

For the past decade, it was only available to imported fucks who came here at the expense of ACTUAL Americans who were left in the hole.

No more of that shit, it's back to being a pro-American nation and not a nation of shit.

this

that post gave me cancerous aids

The American dream has been dead since we gave voting rights to nonwhites and began allowing more of them to enter the country.

This was a country by and for the white man, and until it is his again, it will never fulfill its potential.

>I see what you did there.

When, in actuality, the American Dream is not entitled to the natural-born citizen.

It's the dream of people everywhere, longing to be free.

It's the apple they reach for, and the tree is getting cut down.

If you don't believe that, I don't know what to say further.

But your first ancestor on this dirt would be ashamed.

the problem is, people who are anti-American use "American dream" as a way to spin their narrative when it's convenient for them.

liberals are not American because they don't hold any American values. sorry but you people aren't even on the same playing field. you may have been born here but your attitude is traitorous.

You spent a lot of time eating alone, huh?

>libruls

George Washington smoked pot.
Get over it, Cletus.

he also didn't want us involved with other country's bull shit and wanted us to focus on America first. sorry but he would have voted Trump, not your globalist bull shit. if you don't like that fact, GTFO

>American Dream
Died decades ago. Boomers lived that dream, they could afford more with less.

thanks.

>It took you 8 days to MAGA

fixed

>Implying the american dream is a suicide pact.

Lol no. We only need to let people in if it's good for us. Obviously.

It's funny that you put a picture of sitting bull there. Jefferson was keen on cheating them out of every scrap of land and resource he could get from them.

He wasn't a bleeding heart faggot like you're imagining. He was redpilled as fuck.

He envisioned an enlightened society where only the best and brightest people would be allowed in.

How is this going to effect H1B's?