FUCKING TRAITOROUS SCUM

Federal court judge, Ann Donnelly, temporarily stays immigration ban!

mobile.twitter.com/verge/status/825521551697145856

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Donnelly
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dismissal_of_U.S._attorneys_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is that legal? Can she do that?

BUMP

DRUMPF BTFO

Looks like america doesn't wanna be made great again

HAHAHAH NIGHT NIGHT ALT RIGHT

Kill the fucking judges!

It's not, and no.

>a woman

the west will either kill itself, or go back to more traditional values.

ANYONE PLEASE CONFIRM THAT IT ISN'T LEGAL OR IS IT?

too bad an executive order cant be over-ridden by a federal judge. nice b8 tho

Of course it's legal. The president is not above the law

send them all to new york, every single one of them.

I have no fucking clue. This is well within Trump's executive power.

>Can the courts decide what's legal?

Holy shit Sup Forums is retarded.

Its activist judges and she can't do this shit. You watch she'll be thrown the fuck out fast

Except a Federal judge has no power to do that.

You literally have to get congress or the Supreme Court to overturn it.

Do it trump go full fascism. Burn the reichstag. The rules are just getting in your way.

EAT SHIT RIGHT FUCKS LMAO

ITS OVER YOU BABIES

Just saw a bunch of mudslimes walking out in Dallas...

>Darweesh and Sameer Abdulkhaleq Alshawi, who were denied entry to the US upon landing at JFK airport in New York City and detained indefinitely by Customs and Border Patrol.

holy shit that blows asshole

i was detained in an immigration center once. it's mental torcher. yeah blah blah get out ree whatever, just thought id drop that in

GOOD NIGHT ALT RIGHT
GOOD NIGHT ALT RIGHT
GOOD NIGHT ALT RIGHT

>Ann Donnelly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Donnelly
>as well as an american hero?

? There are a lot of Muslims in Dallas what's your point

Of course they do this to Trump but ignore when Obongo did this shit

The problem was it took effect the second he signed it so some people's status changed while in flight and they couldn't have known. Airlines also didn't have any set procedure so some turned people away at the gate and others let them on the flights (To then arrive and be detained)

The ban itself is fine and within the President's power. The issue came from it not giving time to become aware and adapt.
At most Trump may have the rescind and then reissue the order with some kind of warning.

>women can't legislate during tough times because they can't resist their urge to feed and nurture a stray

so

when is europe going to show their support for the U.S

>ann
who would have guessed some cunt would be behind it? probably salivating for muslim rape cock.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Only the supreme court decides what is legal.
The rest just interpret the laws and occasionally set precedents.

This case already has precedents AGAINST this judge (there have been many immigration bans like this int he past) so this judge doesn't have a leg to stand on.

From the airport where they were being held. At lleast it appeared that way

I think you all know what to do

The President can ban any nationality he wants to.

It is actually unconstitutional to try and override his executive action.

Maybe or maybe not.

The courts can't halt the power of the Presidency in this situation, they are putting national security at risk and must be tried for treason.

She's a democrat. Appointed by King Nigger too.

Dallas, Canadia?!?

>darweesh
legit sounds like a name a black woman would have

you are the retarded one. The supreme court is the only body that determines what is legal or not.

not some random judge.

Ayy lmao
Ann is toast

Of course its a Social Engineered Female doing it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Ann Donnelly

Monday morning, Trump will sign a temporary ban on female judges.

pretty sure that is correct, they can challenge the order as unconstitutional, but not stay it

Calm down everyone. It's for the handful of foreigners currently in airports nationwide. Doesn't effect EO going forward.

Man this is all because he banned people with green cards. If he just limited it to refuges he would of take wayyy less hit. This is a huge blow for him

GET IN HERE MUSLIMS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!
>GET IN HERE MUSLIMS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!
GET IN HERE MUSLIMS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!
>GET IN HERE MUSLIMS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!

obongo nominee
approved 95-2 vote senate

mfw cruz voted this bitch

Immigrants are not American citizens, so court ban would be a stretch of judicial powers.

HOW DID WE LOSE, BROS? I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

>Levy

Trump's DOJ can relieve these judges of their positions. They will be out looking for a new job on Monday.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BTFO

Thank you for your input, you can go back sucking dicks

Thank God.

Are you sure?

RACISM WILL NEVER WIN

oh bullshit. this is judicial overreach, faggot.

This liberal temper tantrum is wonderful. They've never dealt with anything like this (no one has really). They can't believe people wouldn't want shitskin animals that don't assimilate and think terrorism is cool in their country.

Good. I'm fucking sick of seeing sandniggers and spics.

>Ann (((Donnelly)))
Allowing potato niggers here was a mistake

"On November 20, 2014, President Obama nominated Donnelly to serve as a United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York"

Bad!

read the article

Appointments are for lyfe

#NotAllPotatoNiggers

So am I reading this right on Fox that the emergency stay really only pertains to the few dozen at most this may have affected?

Now that it has been signed and ordered there is no reason for these visa holders from those countries to even attempt to come here

That's why it will take all of six hours to clear this up.

best decision ever.

Lawyer here. You are stupid but also wrong.

Suck it dry alt right

If this was passed through congress you would be right, but executive orders are barely constitutional as it is.

And look at the link again. The stay only affects those that were en route and caught up at the airport.

No sandniggers still stands.

You have no idea how our country works do you Cletus lmao.

This, she will probably have to step down, and will soon be replaced. Obama replaced hundreds of Federal judges, Trump can and will too.

Yes, see checks and balances and the basics of american politics dipshit

>triggered glasses

why is life a meme

No they are not. See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dismissal_of_U.S._attorneys_controversy

I don't doubt that at all. This judge seems like they have some clear bias and agenda.
I await Trump's response and the order getting reinstated.
All I was saying was some people, and the airlines, were left confused as to how this is going to work. So a few individuals ended up getting detained when their paperwork and everything was already in order.

wrong.

too bad its 100% legal to ban people from somalia for example

12 year old here.
My dad is the president of nintendo. Your xbox live account is banned.

>what is a judicial impeachment

> be me
> mom divorced my dad
> went ahead and married the nigger in pic related
> develop hatred for blacks.

I want my mommy back and see less of her ever week. How to stop her from burning coal? I don't wanna share my inheritance with these nigger children when they grow up.

Help me Sup Forums. Help me start a family feud.

>my dad works at Nintendo etc...

Another lawyer here. Stop lying to the anons.

Nope, a federal district judge doesn't have that power only the Supreme Court.

Not an argument.

Women are the real issues and this judge's action show why women should wield no power in society. They're incapable of thinking with anything but their cunts.

checks and balances my man
that why we got three branches
so they can swallow each other whole.

8 USC S 1182 says otherwise kike

Nice abstract Jew m8

CIVIL WAR NOW

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Pick up a history book than.

Well, isn't Trump the great businessman who knows the at of the deal? I'm sure he's ready to negotiate this ban with society at large.

>It is actually unconstitutional
Where does it say that in the Constitution?

Boy are you going to be embarrassed, luckily we're all anonymous here huh user? ;^)

Oops.. me again. I clicked [Post a reply] instead of [Start a new thread] and ruined a perfect get.

Why am I this autistic? anyway help me with my situation Sup Forums

You're looking for the delegated authority clause matey.

retard

If its just that then its somewhat understandable since that EO was dropped with minimal ability for the appropriate offices to prepare. As long as you're still banning the ones post-EO it should be fine.