twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Liberal academia shutting down

Good

this is great!

fake and gay

WEW

jeez our prez isn't letting america turn into eurape 3.0

i suggest we shut down entirely

why further our education when random strangers can't enter our country and live undocumented who-the-fuck-knows where.

it's like they want terrorist attacks on our soil.

>liberal college virtue signals by suspending classes
>students trying to actually complete their degrees just go to other schools

This is fucking hilarious. Great timing, just as the higher education bubble is going to explode in the next 10 years as well.

Fuck MIT.

Bullshit. I'm attending MIT right now and I haven't heard anything about this. They're just not going to suspend classes and give everyone a refund on their tuition because of something like this.

>MIT
>Liberal academia
wow really

???
that is fake tho
pic related is the real message

>who is Naom Chomsky

great, muzzies won't be able to learn how to make nuclear weapons.

I told you guys Civil War was coming, this is just the beginning. Trump isn't going to resign peacefully. We might even see a repeat of Mussolini.

gake and fay

>liberal shithole closes down
he's getting them to self-shoah

How do you know? this is a completely unprecedented move.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This can't be real life, Jesus they're fucking up thousands of people's education

Lol
Yeah right and give up the cash money. Surrrreeeeeeeeeeee OP. Thought those tenured faggots were smart. Most likely bullshit.

Good

MIT has been shit for 20 years

Yes, really.

Just because it has "Technology" in the name doesn't mean they're above politics.

Teach your engineering graduates how to light a light bulb with a battery and a wire and maybe someone be will care.

Draining the swamp and shutting down the Marxist agenda all in one.

Hey Sup Forums guess what race MIT's president is.

Isn't MIT where the Boston Marathon bomber went to college?

>liberal hellhole """"technology"""" uni closes down

This shit writes itself

Meme it into reality.

>implying you would get a refund

Glorious

you think a stupid fuckin chechen mudslime could get in MIT? dude went to boston college across the street. NOT BOSTON UNIVERSITY even

Fake and gay

>Hey Sup Forums guess what race MIT's president is.
My guess is Pacific Islander

Fuck Trump, fuck Christianity and fuck Retardicans.

MIT is the best school in the world, just because you cocksucking, "alternative fact" guzzling retards get BTFO by the research done at MIT doesn't make them anything bad.

What's your university? Liberty University? Patriot Bible University? I hope antifas break into your homes and drag out your families while you watch helplessly, fuck Trump and fuck you.

Wow.

ITT: Faggots believing an extremely obvious b8 start spewing shit against MIT implying they wouldn't want to be studying something at one of the world's best technological college instead of being maintained by their parents at 28

>Leftist cumdrinkers are THIS mad
Our side won powerfully, and criminals like you have been BTFO savagely. You have lost every single battle you have engaged in and our victory is total and unmarred by even the barest trace of resistance.

You might as well have surrendered a year ago.

Maybe MIT should start admitting people in this country first, fucking sellouts, it's no wonder all those Ivy League schools are worthless now

University of HARD KNOCKS, FAGGOT.

Try learning a lesson about reality for once in your life you little shit.

I bet my cock is 3x bigger than yours too.

Lol. The leftist college problem is fixing itself. We need to ban some more shitty countries full of brown and black scum.

It's not real.

lmao who are they fooling. There is no stopping the trumpinator

But user, how will they make their diversity quotas if they do that?

Wtf? Internacional students need sutdent's visas which is a prefectly legal way of staying in the U.S. Why would they be in danger?

When I was on my college tour trip as a HS senior deciding where to go, I visited MIT. A friend of mine the year ahead of me had picked MIT and I stayed with him. His next door neighbor in the dorm was a chick and this is how she introduced herself:

"Hey, can I measure your hand?"

"uhh, sure"

"Thanks. Now how about your dick? I am trying to see if there is a correlation in size."

MIT is full of remarkably average people in other words. A little bit autistic and therefore spent more time studying than most, but not exactly the mythological geniuses many of you imagine.

The world really is run by morons. The best and brightest at MIT really are not particularly impressive.

lol amerifats can't even into PEMDAS you think you'll get accepted into MIT just like that

talk about entitlement

Dravidian?

>shutting down the spring semester

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

>Suspend classes
>Get a refund
Choose one and only one, also gets refund is not a choice.

>The cancerous Marxist colleges are shutting their doors.
I love this timeline, shut them all down. One explicit way in which Antonio Gramsci (1891-1937) stated that he believed that no revolution would be forthcoming in Europe was when he said that power is not something which you can “seize” in a revolution. In other words, Gramsci never talked about the “seizure of State power”. Despite that, in a certain sense he did indeed believe in seizing state power; though not, of course, through violent revolution. Instead he talked of “becoming State”. That is, the Marxist vanguard -- on behalf of the working class (of course) -- would become the state. Alternatively they would “take over the institutions” of the state (the police, the law, political parties, the civil service, councils, etc.) and even the institutions which are not ordinarily deemed to be directly part of the state (e.g., the churches, charities, regional/national newspapers, the universities, schools, etc.). (Rudi Dutschke called this the “Long March through the Institutions”.)

Good. Any time that MIT isn't teaching financial terrorists is good for me.

Kikes infected everything

She wanted your dick, bro.

Fake, although I wish it was real

Hilarious how butthurt these fucks are getting

>Boston College
He actually went to UMass Dartmouth. Proof is anecdotal, I had friends in the same dorm.

>be so mad at trump you punish your gullible students

Top kek

>Bullshit. I'm attending MIT right now and I haven't heard anything about this.

I'm not at MIT at the moment, but I agree. MIT never sticks up for its students anymore. That Hawaiian undergrad wore a flashing LED to the airport, security absolutely flipped their shit, and MIT didn't speak up at all. They haven't for decades. I think the last President to stick up for students was Chuck Vest. They wouldn't stick their neck out like this.

Many years ago, MIT students planted explosives under a football field for the sake of a hack [prank]. A few students were caught with a stack of batteries that authorities believed were intended to trigger the explosives. The president opened his jacket and produced batteries of his own, explaining that students were expected to carry batteries at all times.

MIT doesn't have your back anymore, though.

I'd prefer that to stalin tier gulags desu

The end result is the same, cultural Marxism is just a slower death.

youtube.com/watch?v=DEW7OlFND-g

Holy shit the left is killing itself.

This is great.

half of the students are probably relieved they can take the semester off lol

HE'S A FUCKING KIKE.
Born in Venezuela but his family is fucking Jewish.
Jesus Christ is everyone in power a fucking kike or sucking kike dick. FUCK

HE'S A FUCKING KIKE.
Born in Venezuela but his family is Jewish.
Fuck!, Is everyone in power a kike or sucking kike dick? FUCK!

This anti-intellectual posturing is honestly astounding.

Caltech is better anyway.

>effective immediately, we will be holding our breath until we get what we want

Shut up kike
He's just the president. The first actual man in office in a long time

That was back when it was a university of smart white kids actually trying to learn.

Not whatever the fuck is going on there now.

>B-b-but humanities are the reason our country is going to shit
>B-b-but based STEM

Pol BTFO

Tuition plus room and board is damned near 60k per year. So even if OP were true, they wouldn't be.

Damn. I would have thought about going there, but they're shutting down over a TEMPORARY BAN.

MIT, I trusted you and this is how you perceive the college now: As a multicultural college that can give a shit about what the president says, even if it's for the better

It isn't.

hello goldstein

Why are you all acting like they're throwing a fit? They're holding off on classes until all of their students can be on campus.

LMAO

if you're this retarded i highly doubt you were anywhere near the cut

>Obunga spends his presidency golfing and being a nig
>praised as a champion of the left
>Trump actually works and keeps campaign promises
>Called a Fascist

the left strikes again

If MIT feels like virtue signalling like this thenbe my guest.
They'll fold when it hits them in the pocketbook.

bad shoop artifacts are bad, FAAAKE

i wouldnt be surprised if muslims were 30-40% of these engineering school students now adays

HAHAHAHAHA

Good, let the kikes rage quit. We've effectively shut down a portion of the liberal brainwashing machine, be proud of this victory!

(((Schmidt)))
(((Barnhart)))
(((Zuber)))

MIT is world class, they want the best in the world.

goddam

>mfw they could keep their doors closed for 10 years and still not feel even the most remote financial pinch

They have money to burn, and they're showing you where it otherwise ends up going.

>Fucks of the majority of it's students by suspending classes
>Is now a liberal hero.

These are very good Shlomos holy shit. The only, ONLY way universities make money these days are from international students by the way.

They are just doing it for the money, they don't give a FUCK about being a university based in America. These fucking swine pieces of shits.

MIT is far from liberal. They are ultimately responsible for most modern weapons systems and they know it.

O Holy Kek
Please bless us all by shutting down (((MIT)))
And keeping us safe from (((liberal science)))
Shadilay

because Trump is a retard and banned everyone indiscriminatevely

Time to revoke their federal funding

lmao

your shitty polytechnic occupational state school in georgia, maybe

MIT makes its money from the products of its scientific research, and its stock portfolio is so huge it could shut down for years and be completely untouched. they already devote full financial aid to foreign and domestic students and even the $50,000 per year maximum price only covers half of how much they spend on each student

What happened to "extreme vetting" anyway?

He's fulfilling promises he didn't even make now.

mit doesn't need federal funding, and european countries would be more than happy to finance the weapons technologies they help develop and completely crush the united states with the scifi bullshit they're working on down there.

Does it trigger anyone else that one of the leading science and technology schools in the world sends out a message where the text is perfect but the logotype has terrible anti-aliasing? Looks like a resized jpeg on a church newsletter.

International students are literally the worst thing you can do.

You're literally training the people competing for your own citizens' jobs.

>He thinks libs don't enjoy killing others when it's convenient for them

>Ivy League schools in the New England Area

It was never about education. Always about Indoctrination. Just ask Jonathan Gruber.

>> Due to Trump protecting American citizens we're going to throw a lot of money away

Kek. Democrats BTFO themselves

Love it!!

This

Thats the funniest thing actually. Propably one longnosed guy in the whole country and he just has to run MIT.