So my insanely retarded liberal friend believes this guy is the second coming of Christ and I'm not informed enough to...

So my insanely retarded liberal friend believes this guy is the second coming of Christ and I'm not informed enough to prove why he's an absolute shit stain. Give me reasons why he's dog shit, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N80iR8T9Fy0
m.imgur.com/gallery/hYKtz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He sold weapons so saudis and approved the pipeline sounds like a pretty good guy to me

Trudeau doesn't even have to fuck Melania to make a cuckold of Trump.

hillary clinton got bought out for 100k+ per private speech she gave

turdeau got bought for private meetings for like $1000 from the chinese. he is a ski instructor theater coach with no experience whatsoever. he knows nothing of what he's doing. he cosplays and visits gay pride rallies. he values social justice over anything job related. budget will balance itself after he does his magic turdeau tricks (he hasnt yet).

he's pretty much just a clown and extremely embarrassing as a canadian figure head if youre living in canada and are not a nu-male

nuff said

> Swore to remove fossil fuels from Canada's economy with no plan to replace them (Fossil Fuels are the only reason Canada is not a third-world country)
> As a result of his policies Alberta is going bankrupt and people there are literally killing themselves
> He's got nice hair though
> Carbon tax is a retarded idea
> Cares more about people's feelings than about protecting the country (a 15-year-old girl was raped to death by a peaceful migrant and Trudeau stopped him from being charged because it would endanger his chances of becoming a Canadian citizen)
> we would be Sweden if we weren't across the atlantic
> he's got nice hair though
> let a pedophile run the education department
> put a pro-sharia muslim in charge of
immigration
> one of his MPs is introducing a bill to criminalize criticism of Islam, which will likely pass
> He 's got nice hair though

you forgot these as well
>hes really hot
>name is familiar he must be good
>i have a man crush on him

wiki his handling of the fort macmurry fire

Truth

We've watched the Muslims in Syria reduce their country to rubble. Now they want to be "refugees". Trudeau is welcoming them with open arms, and blew them a kiss on Twitter.

You can take it from there.

Oh, god, I forgot about that.

> Tells other countries we will handle it ourselves
> doesn't handle it
> fire burns for a while
> imports south africans
> they go on strike for higher wages
> immediately caves and agrees to pay them more
> they still half-ass it
> fire burns for a few orders of magnitude longer than it needed to

Honestly, Quebec should be fucking ejected from the Confederation for allowing the Trudeaus to gain power.

He's a complete idiot who cares more about "feelings" than what's actually real. He's the most ineffectual leader Canada has ever had.

When we had those major wildfires in Alberta, Fort McMurray a bunch of countries offered assistance, USA, Russia, Australia, etc. and Trudeau told them all to fuck off and that we could handle it. Then he brought in some fucking South African niggers that weren't even properly trained and had to be put through a firefighting bootcamp and after that they went on strike and demanded more money above what they had agreed on in the contract. He fucked us with that bigtime.

He's also fucking our oil industry with all kinds of taxes and restrictions.

He also pardoned immigrants who committed rape because it would make immigrants look bad. Then he hired a convicted pedophile as the head of Department of Education.

He is the fucking worst. He's going to do more damage to Canada during his term than any other PM ever has.

How the fuck did he get in power then?

People were mad at Stephen Harper for reasons I still don't fully understand and he's got the nice hair and the Trudeau name to unite the left.

Canada has more liberals in it than the entire USA and Europe. At the time of the election, every woman did their usual social media babbling about him "being gorgeous" but not one thing that has to do with running a country. And then all that LGBT pride and legalize weed stuff.
He promised all the usual fixing the country bullshit with the defecit and hasn't done anything but make the economy worse, 1000 sq ft bungalows still cost close to a million dollars, and most apartments/condos for one person cost more than half that. You can't express your opinion in any way without being sued for everything you have and probably thrown in jail ontop of that. He's appointing people strictly based on their skin color rather than their ability. Kevin O'Leary may be an opportunist, but so far I'd rather have him than Trudeau

show him this

He's not the second coming of Christ, but he's not an absolute shitstain, either.

More than half the reasons ITT are dumb meme reasons and you should be ashamed for bringing reddit-tier logic to this board.

Harper and his cabinet fudged so many numbers. And the number of reports that had to go back and get 'corrected' waS just...sickening .

Tbh I hated everyone last election .

I unironacly voted for the rhino party .

Harper was just as out of touch with Canadians as Trudeau is.

Mr. "There's no recession, trust me!" Harper
Mr. "Don't worry, we are an energy superpower!" Harper
Mr. "If you don't want us to spy on you, then you are with the pedophiles!" Harper
Mr. "Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah even though Hanukkah ended weeks ago!" Harper
Mr. "Canada will defend Israel no matter the cost!" Harper
Mr. "Let's save ~$35 million dollars by cutting public funding to political parties while we spend even more on government advertisements!" Harper
Mr. "Accountability in 2006, and opaque governments for the next ten years!" Harper

Harper ran a tremendously poor campaign as well. He hired a piece of shit campaign strategist who helped conservatives win in the UK and Australia. Harper shamefully tried to stoke anti-immigration sentiment with his bullshit niqab red herring, at the same time posting bullshit ads like the pic, pandering to socially conservative immigrant voters. He focused on constantly attacking Trudeau personally (and people still spout the bullshit substitute drama teacher talking points) instead of policy. And when he did attack policy, it sometimes backfired; Trudeau saying the "budget will balance itself" is equivalent to Harper's excuse for continuing to cut corporate taxes while deficit spending in the wake of the 2008 recession.

Overall, they're both intolerable pieces of shit, but let's not believe the Sup Forums memes that Harper was somehow a god (or even a decent PM) and that Trudeau is the destroyer of Canada.

I voted Conservative in 2006 and had little problem with Harper's gov't until he had a majority. I'm very sorry for this post, but seeing Sup Forums shitposts leak here pisses me off.

He's a huge pandering hypocrite. Wants to take care of people from other country more than his own citizens. I didn't vote for him.

Whoops, forgot pic.

>Wants to take care of people from other country more than his own citizens.

We spend ~0.02% of the budget on Syrian refugees. Don't fall for the propaganda.

Your friend thinks you're uninformed yet you have to come here to get information to counter his argument. Doesn't that kind of prove his point.

Where did I say that my friend thinks I'm uninformed? He's not even aware that I'm not a fan of Trudeau. Besides, he doesn't have much of an argument outside of "he says nice things on twitter sometimes" anyway.

JUST

He's a leaf. That's all you need to know.

Think very hard about this next question. The operating budget for Correctional Service Canada is $1.2 billion dollars. It costs over $115,000 to maintain an offender in a CSC institution and almost $35,000 to maintain an offender in the community.

How much does the federal government spend on you to keep you safe and happy? What's the dollar value on a law-abiding citizen?

Harper fatigue.

Liberals won in Ontario because the Conservatives ran the most inept weasel in the history of politics.

Conservatives will take back Alberta & Ontario soon. Trudeau will be our first one term PM in history. The Maritimes will go Conservative when the economy picks up.

......W
DUDE
.......E
.......D

The Maritimes will never, ever recover. No one wants to work there. Do you know what 42/10 is? In Newfoundland you have to work 10 weeks to qualify for 42 weeks of benefits from the government. That's all. Anything east of Ontario is a fucking welfare state.

>How much does the federal government spend on you to keep you safe and happy? What's the dollar value on a law-abiding citizen?

Orders of magnitude more than it spends on refugees.

>Trudeau will be our first one term PM in history.

Unless he truly fucks up, that won't happen. Realistically, if the Conservatives actually get a non-retarded Trump wannabe (you know which ones I'm talking about) leading them, Trudeau will win a minority in the next election.

>cause I also wanna know, how do we even find that

The government budget is made public.

And yet he approved more pipelines than harper ever did
Also, citation needed for those outlandish claims like the pedophile thing or excusing the rapist
No rebel.media allowed

But... Canada was objectively pretty good under Harper.

The dude had terrible social skills, but he was firm and a strong leader. truly, /ourguy/

>a 15-year-old girl was raped to death by a peaceful migrant and Trudeau stopped him from being charged because it would endanger his chances of becoming a Canadian citizen

source?

There is no source, since it's fake. If you search for it, you get similar stories of rapes in Europe.

I'll be very surprised if Bernier doesn't win. Trump is probably going to get the lefties fired up though.

A lot of our election just depends on resources though.

Yeah, pretty much.

From what I understand, there's no hope for Canada. If we can actually clean things up down here, we'll clean our hat out next. The question is what to do with white liberals from both countries...

Build another wall in the North and Canada is gonna pay for it?

to keep all of the American's muslims and ethnics out of our country?

What happened to the Maritimes? I toured Canada and visited Nova Scotia, it's just full of hicks. Everything was super cheap there though.

The first thing he did when he entered office was bring in tens of thousands of rapefugees.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

"I've got an opinion but I don't actually know what I'm talking about. Plz help user"

He's fucking the country economically. His solution? "The economy will balance itself".
He turned down help from neighbouring countries for fire fighting, while training south American fire fighters that had never used water to fight a fire. When they got to Canada, they protested they weren't paid enough, and he sent them home.
He marginalized birth Canadians for refugees. He elbows people in parliament that don't agree with him. He was a substitute teacher before he was PM, and had zero political background.
That should get you started. The econ is the big thing that's going to hurt Canada.

>when you're a Sikh defense minister of a country with a cuck leader who won't stop bringing in muslims

There's just simply no economy. Like nothing. It's a welfare state.

Most of them temporarily move to other provinces for season work. Many of them stay in men's shelters and drink nightly (in Calgary & Saskatoon anyway). It's a pretty shitty situation.

Think Wales but worse

>I'll be very surprised if Bernier doesn't win.

I thought he wasn't doing very well. I was expecting Chong or Raitt to win, although I'm hoping for Bernier.

>implying liberals believe in Christ
Oh OP, we all know you're a lying Fagget

Nothing wrong with wanting to do a little research on an opinion based on my first impressions of the guy, my dude. I was speaking in hyperbole but I'll obviously do my own research too.

kill them all, nuke Vancouver and Toronto. Allow expedited citizenship applications for any conservatives that want it, put the rest in work camps.

Quebec helped him honestly. They voted NPD instead of Bloc the last election where Harper was elected.

Instead of returning to the bloc this election, they went with the guy who had a chance who could speak french.

And if you listen to him in french, he looks more down to earth almost like a bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=N80iR8T9Fy0

But yeah, the super SJW part is a letdown. I'm still willing to give him a chance though.

He openly praised Castro, despite the fact that:

>Castro had a net worth of $900 million, despite the average Cuban living on $20 per month, yet he campaigned his whole life against 'greed' and 'capitalism
>Castro jailed homosexuals
>Castro murdered 4000 people in the first month of gaining power

He could take more from Europe if he cared so damn much. Even it's just the numbers USA's was/is taking.
>Countries would be happy to have less strain on themselves.
>The leaders would love to claim that they're doing deals with Canada to slow down imigration.
>Citizens would love to hear that something's being done to slow down the tide and help calm anti-immigration sentiments
>Refugees feel at ease knowing there's a place that'll take them happily and that they don't have to fight as hard simply to find a new home.
>Refugee organisations & charites have far less bottlenecks in the vetting process and as such happy that things are moving along much faster and humanely for the refugees as a result.
>According to Justin, Canada's biggest strength is diversity. Because a mix of wildly different cultures with many aggressively opposing veiws and nothing else in that context equals unity and money for some reason. But that's how he states it everytime so it must be true, so Canadians willLOVE thousands upon thousands migrants coming in suddenly.

What's that? Justin won't do that you say? He doesn't even intend to take the ones from the USA? The ones he just said he'd take? Simply made a tweet for a good bit of PR, for knowing full well as a leader of a similar country that the ban wouldn't last more than a couple of days and he wouldn't have to do shit, yet get all the praise as is if he did?

Well colour me surprised.

jesus christ, I'll blow my brains out if Chong wins.

He's literally more left wing than many Liberals

he promised free weed, and then didn't give any weed.

He can't force immigration on provinces anyway.

I hope the SJW bullshit is just a facade to appeal to the unstable emotional left society he's in.

SHOW HIM THIS.
m.imgur.com/gallery/hYKtz

Made it yesterday.