ITT successful Sup Forums boycotts

ITT successful Sup Forums boycotts

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/8045/star-trek-ghostbusters-social-justice-flops-box-john-nolte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10 would boycott again

I paid money to see it in the theater and I greatly enjoyed myself

I went and saw it in theaters we must accept that Latin Americans are the future

I will never give my hard earned money to (((hollywood))). I can wait 6 months and watch everything from the comfort of home for free.

Saw it twice.

I don't watch any movies or television. Anytime something bombs it is a successful boycott for me.

I watched a bootleg on youtube.

It was alright, needed more Vader, less ching chong zatoichi rip off.

Just wait until it releases in China!

$1b is hardly a successful boycott.

CHECKED

I really liked it too!

Far better than Force Awakens

Thats the joke faggot

It was an excellent movie. Far better than Force Awakens.

Thinking this is genuine antiwhite propaganda is a trip down the rabbit hole. It's akin to the "sexism is everywhere" progressive hysteria.

The best

One of the best Star Wars movies... easily second best, not joke.

I really enjoy it. To be honest I was expecting sjw trash like TFA.

best movie of the saga

The Robot died

There was no SJW trash in the movie.

This.
V>IV=RO>VI>III>Fanfiction, vidya and EU>II>I>TFA

Am I being memed? I've been boycotting it because of "muh diversity". Did Sup Forums lie to me?

wrong movie, ameritard

It wad really good.

Yes

>implying a star wars movie would flop

Adorable, leftist kike. Now go back to rebbit, faggot.

Best SW movie ever fuck Episode 8

Cast is diverse and main characters are somewhat forgettable, but villains are good and the plot weaves nicely with ep IV, making IV even better. But there's plenty of non-in yer face references, and some for plebs.

Never watch or abstain from watching a movie because of contrarians on Sup Forums.

Every single movie/game/music recommendation on Sup Forums is garbage.

Its not that good

My favorite pol boycott.

It was loads better then the shitpile that was TFA. And all the new diverse characters [spoiler]got wiped the fuck out so it makes sense they're not in the other movies, unlike TFA which just makes the previous movies completely pointless[/spoiler]

>falling for the midichlorian jew

Stop taking everything said in here as real. Sup Forums is satire.

Yes.

It lied to me too.

I watched the movie in the last week on cinema and just because my friends invited me.

But I really enjoyed it, its a good story, good characters and funny/serious when it has to be. Its not perfect of course but it not a meme movie like TFA

I'm buying the blue-ray soon.

Rogue One >>>>>>> Episode 7

>the plot weaves nicely with ep IV
No it doesn't, the start of IV goes from being a ship being captured by the empire to the Princess outright lying about the purpose of the ship.

Haven't even pirated it yet

Why'd the guys boycott it? I only heard people screeching on twitter about how it was all too political and portrayed Nazis as evil. Which is, y'know, literally every Star Wars film ever.

Also this

TFA should be boycotted, but not rogue one. It had no where near the amount of sjw as TFA

There was basically no political agenda behind this movie though

hey me too

But hasn't Starwars been heavy into diversity since day 1?

>the Princess outright lying about the purpose of the ship.
But she does lie.

Actually, it's very much a movie of two halves. YES, there is a lot of 'muh diversity'. But it's only in the first half of the movie, and there were clearly reshoots to make the Mary Sue less of a Mary Sue.

What's-her-name barely does anything. There's one cringe-inducing scene where she takes out an entire squad of stormtroopers, but after that she's basically baggage. All the carnage is because she's too stupid to retrieve a USB stick (No kidding.)

The second half of the movie is a big battle scene, and it's a genuinely good battle scene. All the spics, beaners and niggers die at the end, so that's MY happy ending.

It makes the lie seem stupid, Vader knows why hes on the ship, the princess knows why their on the ship, and they all act calm cool and collected about it all. Its shit senpai.

It was legit [spoiler]ok__[/spoiler]

Episode 7 was shit and deserved a boycott, but they handled the femprotag here way better than Rey and the last third of the movie's phenomenal.

yes theres --diversity-- but it's somewhat sensical, the spic and italian are both in the shittier military, the gook and the moor were in a shitty little backwards-ass desert villiage

that's not how it seemed when the trailers for it aired. seemed like the directors went out of their way to have the fewest amount of white men in it

dailywire.com/news/8045/star-trek-ghostbusters-social-justice-flops-box-john-nolte

Am I the only one who thought Star Wars was the gayest shit long before the Disney take over? The only good thing from Star Wars was that animated Clone Wars cartoon from around 2006(?) with the bad ass mother fucker clone troopers.

Naw I bet its cause the princess is all valuable and important but really she is a member of the rebel alliance and cannot be trusted. Aldaran had it coming.

The only thing successful about the Ghostbusters boycott was that it diverted everyone's attention from all of that definite proof being released that the Saudis were involved in 9/11

>Resist boarding of imperial forces with blasters.
>Send droid and escape pod away
>Refuse to cooperate and get tortured by doctor ball
>calm cool and collected
It looked more like Leia was wasting their time.
Besides the 1-hit KO for the death star seemed too much of a big flaw.

Jewish race mixing propaganda and then they just have to make the lead an empowered woman. Disney is full of kikes.

I saw that piece of shit. Holy fuck it was awful.
Watch some scowling cunt and her ragtag team of mexicans try and over throw the horrible old white men who are evil for the sake of being evil!

Fuck Disney and the cucks who enjoyed this piece of shit.

I'm as Sup Forums as they come and I paid to see it twice. Nice try faggots.

I'll check it out. Thanks for all the (you)s.

I don't understand though. If Vader uses the force, surely he knew she was his daughter when they met on the ship...

No one cares about 9/11 anymore, you are talking to a bunch of sheep.

underrated

Well, personally, I loved Disney's Star Wars: Rogue One, it was far better than Episode VII because it's newer and I will hate it in six months when VIII comes out.

There we plenty of white men. They were all evil except the one defector.

Same here, except the enjoying part. I thought it was just okay, mediocre. It was better than I expected so there's a plus.

Rogue one was a good film

Was literally the best Star Wars movie to date.

Also the "ethnic" actors were actually the best characters.

Ms. "Star Dust" Jyn was a incredibly bland character and I lay part of the blame on Felicity Jones' dry acting style.

Saw it twice on the movies, it's that good. You were memed, and I'm smiling at you. Saw is Guerrera.

>Every single movie/game/music recommendation on Sup Forums is garbage.
If it weren't for sharethreads on Sup Forums, I wouldn't have quite the ambient house/dub collection that I have today. Nor would I have some of the most Sup Forums-related music that Sup Forums never talks about. Pic related

I didn't go to see this movie because it's plain and simple Jewry in terms of pumping out unimaginative schlock for the Goyim to consume and gib shekels for.

>who are evil for the sake of being evil!
But they're not. They have decent motivations.
Krennic is a mid-tier highly qualified officer who aspires to become a big shot, willing to get hurt and bleed for the empire. Grand Muffin is a master ruseman who uses his authority to fuck up Krennic. Vader is all for the empire for now and doesn't like Krennic's lust for power because he feels he may cause trouble. In the end it's Tarkin who ends up becoming important imperial figure.

what is the website were u see that stats?

The movie was great dumbfuck
>but muh diversity
>muh white ppl
Sup Forums itself is diverse as fuck, who says non whites cant be redpilled? I bet all the non white casts are redpilled

It really makes me angry to see threads on here about friendly ol'W, when even if you do but into the official 9/11 story, that was still one the most vindictive and criminal administrations ever. And pol should know better.

Netflix... soon.

I pirated Episode 7 and haven't even bothered that with Rouge One.

It all looks like such factory manufactured garbage that I'm good.

Prequels may be worse but they at least have originality making them more watchable

We all knew whatever boycott came wouldn't affect its box office results much, if any.

I watched it. It was alright. It would be cool if I knew more about the characters, though.

I just legitimately forgot to go see it.

Do NOT fall for the trap of thinking that RO is anything like that piece of crap. Delet TFA, and avoid upcoming episodes ((("""VIII"""))) and ((("""IX""")))

>heheh look you guys didn't like hollywood kike garbage but lots of goyim did you failed haha

honestly, even if it wasn't pozz wars, its still embarrassing to be a fully grown adult and paying to see a childrens fantasy story. Star Wars is about as simplistic and stupid sci-fi can get

>They're asking for a call sign!
>Rouge...Rogue One: A Star Wars Storyâ„¢

The movie was a cringe fest and mediocre at best. You have shit taste.

Best boycott of all time

This shit was absolutely magnificent. I have to believe 5% of the woman vote was "persuaded" with this one.

>made 5x its budget; approx 3x its budget+marketing
>successful

wat

It's China, a trozillion chinese go to the cinema because it's the new hit from america
And have chinese actors too
((((They)))) actually use a good strategy to sell ((((their)))) propaganda

I want my X-wing focused movie. Rogue One was was supposed to be the X-wing movie.

Rogue One. Rogue Squadron. Come on now.

I can't believe no one has brought up the shit ass music, there was no fucking Star Wars music or the scrolling introduction. 8/10 music would of had it as the best Star Wars film to date.

It's described as a "War" movie, however just from the trailer it looked like the characters were bland and uninteresting and the plot was basically a TV movie special.

Reviews seemed to agree with my judgement

That's the bad thing about Rogue. Music was terrible and poorly used.

I could have done it better.
As for skipping the scrolling intro I think it was a good move. TFA did use the intro and it was an even bigger disappointment for that. RO was a bit more humble in this aspect.

> instead of watching the movie, I'll judge from the trailer and (((online reviews)))
Trying an *autistic screeching there. Too bad I suck at paint to make it eternal.

I enjoyed it. The Darth Vader appearances were sikk

I got tickets for free, it was better than TFA for sure

Judging for the Trailers Warcraft looked like shit. But I enjoyed it. It was a decent vidya movie attempt. One of the few.

You're right about the characters. All of them at best were basic. Which is fine given the plot and the it way they chose to advance through it.

However, the plot was also shit.

>Judging a movie on it's selling point is autistic

Yes spend your money on something you think looks terrible otherwise you are just a bias racist xenophobic antisemite

It was an enjoyable movie. Not written or acted particularly well, but a better story than Force Awakens by a long shot.

I can asure you it sucks, being better than TFA isn't much of an accomplishment
you can see webms of the few goods parts here, which is 1 space battle and vader killing shit in the last 5 min

I don't know what I hate more, star wars or star wars fans.

this is a good list

What did Sup Forums have against this one? It was directed by a non-jew and didn't really have any progressive messages. I enjoyed it.

I, for one, liked the obscure lore references and the motivations of every character.

What's missing? 2 things: music and the light and darkness feels, but the latter is actually good because if they finally drop the "hurr durr death star" fuckery they could do a lot of cool, isolated stories. I'd love to watch space westerns or a Samurai story using jedi, even a horror movie would be genius with the right tools.

>tfw paid to see Arrival then sneaked in on this one afterwards

Ain't gonna give the Disney jews a cent

Most redpilled starwars movie I've seen