Truth

Insider information.

On Monday January 30th, President Trump will make a announcement via live video from the Oval Office to the World that the United States of American has known, and covered up the existence of Extraterrestrial Life and advanced space and energy technology. These things have been hidden from the public, so that companies around the World can continue to line their own pockets at costs that he could not turn a blind eye to. He wants to remove the corrupted individuals from having control over the entire human population, and at his age, he could no longer sleep soundly at night knowing so many people around the World are suffering without clean water, and electricity, while others get richer.

President Trump has known about the technologies for a number of years, even from stories from his Uncle about Tesla's work.

He will then continue on to explain that we have had technology that has been suppressed and hidden by secret higher ups within departments of US Government. Over the next few weeks the US Government will be out sourcing these technologies to SpaceX (Space Exploration Technologies Corp) who is owned and operated by Elon Musk, who has already placed a winning bid on the space tech. Elon is currently working close with President Trump on other matters also. Other unreleased technologies, such as "Free Energy Tech" will be distributed through other various companies for further development.

These things are also the reasoning behind removing the EPA and other regulations, and also climate change.

President Trump will also make promises that I will not get into at the moment. However, these promises will benefit mankind and all life on Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/669/421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=EgonptSjqWI&t=67s
baka.com.au/business/energy/donald-trump-insider-peter-thiel-is-betting-on-nuclear-fusion-20161122-gsvahk.html
sciencealert.com/scientists-have-just-announced-a-brand-new-form-of-matter-time-crystals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

keep

I believe you

satan

wot is happening

nah, just the anti-christ

HA!

i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/669/421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg

German idealism here we come

When does he drop 9/11 truth?

>plz no LARP

the doors are opening

Proofs?

That or hes going to drill for oil like a mad bitch.

You decide.

we aren't ready yet, kek

If that happens everyone will be forever btfo.

>...and jet fuel can't melt steel beams

I mean at this point it's not like he gives a shit about protecting an establishment that probably wants him dead.

Can't answer that. Many other gears are turning. More important things, like children's lives.
Trump has personally dropped small hints in his last interview on the Fox network.

If that happens Trump will be the most legendary leader in history lmao

Please Kek let this be true!

Time traveler Trump theory confirmed then?

Fake and gay

Kek is prepping the bull

President Trump has already removed dirty CIA. You should re-watch his speech to them about "columns". He has also removed many others from the State Dept, that have not been on the news.

Can someone link to this interview?

> cntrl + f
> German idealism

Fucking shill omg get out of here with that shit

you're a fucking faggot

>insider information without evidence

Fake and gay

Hello Alex Jones. Nice to see you here.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgonptSjqWI&t=67s

35:40

Larp thread

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>Insider here, so Putin is gonna declare war on Britain...
Remember this gem from 2015?

LARP'ing aside, this would make him one of the greatest people to have ever lived, and (((they'll))) make certain he pays dearly for it.

Too bad it won't happen.

It's cool. There is no globalist financial oligarchy pulling the levers of power. Everything is fine. You are totally free, and the god emperor has only your best interests at heart.

I am not seeing it,

>technology

Someone screencap this thread just in case potential happening

President Trump is purposely getting everything that will be seen as "negative" done before Monday.

Monday, begins the rest of his Presidency to be seen as positive.

Sean Hannity asks President Trump about his phones. He replies back about technology. It is at 35:40 in the video.

aliens and space do not exist.

Hes legalizing it isn't he?

>the wall will be built in a day
>deportations won't last forever
what are you talking about this ride doesn't end

If it is legalized, it will not be this year. Maybe right before re election.

>CNN: Trump: "Aliens exist" (They don't)

humm that's some sexy tiling right there

Can you explain the Muslim ban? I seriously don't get it.

President Trump will be the first President to travel to visit foreign leaders in anti-gravity tech.

That free energy thing is not so far out, when an user showed us the congress page with Trump first day laws, there was stuff about the creation of a fusion reactor. Swear to god, you can all look up on their site.

Fake and gay

The fuck?

Did he take that picture from some bathroom in Iraq?

Citizens of the banned Countries, and States have a bad habit of running innocent people over, and spontaneously exploding.

baka.com.au/business/energy/donald-trump-insider-peter-thiel-is-betting-on-nuclear-fusion-20161122-gsvahk.html

Praise kek, and praise infinite energy.

pls be true

I've been wondering about this actually.. you guys think Trump has been debriefed on aliens yet? I would love to see his expression after just being told the biggest red pill of them all.

CIA released documents the day before Mr. Trump took office. You should read them, very interesting stuff.

Oh wow. You almost had me.

Nothing to see here folks, sage in all fields

Obvious shill attempting to discredit Trump supporters by making them look like tinfoil hat wearing retards. How? Plant fake ET story. Spam the shit out of Pro-Trump boards with it day and night. Incite many of the more gullible anons to copypasta to social media. Ridicule ensues when January 30 comes and goes without this shit happening. Trumpkins BTFO.

Don't take the bait. sage these threads.

Typically President are not briefed on anything ET in nature. Mr Trump is the first President that people are not scared to risk their life to get information to. Why do you think Mr. Trump hired Blackwater to protect him instead of SS?

I assume he was referring to encryption. Presidential phones don't actually store any cryptographic algorithms internally. Instead, they take a memory card on which all the primitives are stored, and which can be reprogrammed as needed as the field evolves. This offers a secure and versatile way of protecting the president's phone calls, and keeps the hardware relatively immune to obsolescence.

My guess is that he was implying that corporate America doesn't always take their own security as seriously, which is why they keep getting hacked by China and having their IP stolen.

>Legalizes hotdog bongs
>Weed still illegal

if you had gotten trips I would

You are correct.

H.R.590 - Advanced Nuclear Technology Development Act of 2017

Ah ok. What else can you tell us?

Are the aliens hostile?

I have not made anymore posts. You guys on Sup Forums have been a big help at exposing some things during President Trump's campaign. Throwing you a bone. You can easily check into what I'm saying, and verify it holds water. Look into some of the upcoming bills.

I really do not care if you believe me.

nice larping faggot

>Why do you think Mr. Trump hired Blackwater to protect him instead of SS?

Didnt know that.. interesting.

This is probably fake, but I wish it to be true. Imagine the POTUS saying aliens are real... damn.

It's a start

I have no idea.

I have said everything I know, minus a few more statements, because they have not be written to discussed yet.

>free energy

literally kill yourself

>long text

yeah, sure.

I - be LIE ve - it.

Link?

Digits confirm singularity in our lifetime

Also known as The Bog Brothers

Hello Candadian, I do not want to kill myself. But you also need to try have a more positive outlook on our and your future. Not much we can do about Canada right now, because your Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
receives daily phone calls from George Soros personally. I wish the best for our friends in Canada. Maybe George will be arrested in the next few weeks.

>Free energy for all!
>Continues to build oil pipelines

??

Listen to his inauguration speech again. He told us he was going to do this

Stop toying with my heart.

really makes u think

Because it was almost finished. 94%

Is this related?

sciencealert.com/scientists-have-just-announced-a-brand-new-form-of-matter-time-crystals

I can not view that link right now. But probably not, this is more related to nuclear fusion, and liquid metals.

all I can see is the autistic screeching pose

So should I sell my mineral rights in West Texas? This sounds legit...

Faggot.

They are most likely terrorists, we don't want them here.