Knowledge Bomb. What "NWO" and "Illuminati" actually mean

"NWO" can mean several different things:

1) A new era in the world or saying that we are in a new era or that we have a new era.

2) The "Rebranding" the OWO(Old World Order) sometimes tries to do to itself.

3) The NWO Globalist group.(Separate from the OWO & is abit better then them due to taking advantage of technology.)

4) A Meme & Label

The "Illuminati" was a older group that is long gone. But the name itself has became a Meme & Label.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25046
youtube.com/watch?v=SnAgOagVO2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Women are a Resource

2) Calexit

3) Look into The Left's network connections

Dude, go away, quit being so fucking cryptic and le mysterious. Just fucking say what you have to say. Don't post your epic bullshit ass KNOWLEDGE BOMB if it's all lies and bullshit. I could post my own knowledge bomb based on my retarded private brand of conspiracy theory. None of the shit you say ever comes true.

Please look at the archives, You will find alot of information.

Either you are shilling or you don't actually read anything & don't some research/observing of things.

Get caught up on the archives & I think people will look forward to my next threads.

So is this why globalists memes use the hashtags #illuminati, #jetfuelcantmeltsteelbeams?

I'm not shilling, I'm just so tired of seeing your shit threads months after month. All of them, filled to the brim with bullshit conspiracy theory based on nothing other than hunches. Can you provide some evidence of stuff you've said that has come true? I remember seeing your threads all the way back to August, most of the crap you've said has not come true and the ones that have are just obvious.

I would like to believe you user, but you have no credentials, no integrity in terms of successful predictions, and no believable insider info, most of your stuff is LARP. I am honestly not a shill, i want to know the truth, but LARPers like you are blocking and deflecting real truth seekers.

Also promoting that NWO/Illuminati type memes in pop culture.

And yes, Globalists have there own memes.

All the symbolism isn't just waving to eachother or to people in the public that understand it.

Fuck off mate, you'll never recover from that 'The UN ill invade the UK' load of shite you were spouting about 6 months ago.

inb4 >wait and see

You guys are getting sloppy lately.

Same lines & narratives.

Well if you consider the UN's promotion of the Refugee programs & who has been making power moves in the UN................................

Technically they did.

< well, looks like he was right. So user, what happens next? whos going to win?

That all depends on how much of the Social Engineering can be reversed

Holy fuck. I really am not a shill. Honestly, I wish I got paid even a single penny for every shitpost. I just find your threads as board sliding from real happenings. Why don't you provide some evidence to your claims? The burden of proof is laid upon you. It's up to you to prove your claims to be corrected.

If there was any way to prove I'm not a shill I'd give it out. I really am just an user

How does May figure into the equation with the UK/EU/UN all vying for control there?

Won't be able to participate much but have a bump

Is this the reason why Black Americans seem to be really into the illuminati/NWO memes? They buy the Jew stuff in Hollywood as well.

I don't make these threads to slide anything, I am just here to get information out.

Also, actually take the time to read the threads in the archives & research/observe.

Is Nike involved in the child-trafficking ring? I've seen references to "my Nike brethren", the Nike statue in Italy, and these people seem to post collections of Nike shoes. Or adult nike shoes next to a pair of kids shoes. Also the UnderArmor logo seems to have some significance.

>you guys
You mean normal, eyes open, non dick riding individuals who are looking for real truth and not feeding your pathetic cringeworthy narcissism?

You know the other user is right. Its time to go away now.

1. What is special with this eye defect?, Soros has the same.
pic related
2. Those celebrity Truman Shows, are just the families fake or the whole towns where they live during der childhood?
3. Are these child abductions who are mentioned in the media linked with children who are stolen from a Truman Show?

The fact that this guy has been around as long as he has along with his info is pretty convincing that he's not a larper.

This is the most clever troll on pol.

By the way, "he believes" that the kikes are totally normal and that the conspiracies are just a distraction or some shit like that. So just make of that whatever you will.

Child Labor usually has links to trafficking.

Social Engineering

Black Communities have been the testing ground for Social Engineering that is later done en mass to the White populations and then to everyone else.

Bumping for great interest. Greetings Anon5. Finding new things for us to look into, I see. Hope the shill brigade fucks off this time.

>doesn't actually give info
>waste time goys-erm-guys looking at my other shit threads

As I've said before a hundred times if you have info simply give it out. But you don't. So fuck offf already

these threads make my day. thanks anon5.

What info? This is babbys first red pill tier shit

Shit, I spoke too soon. Fuck off to another thread, please, m8? A lot of us like Anon5's threads.

What info? Where do you get this info from?

Also, yes, allow me to read over 30, 350+ post threads ranging from today to August 2016. No problem bro, it's not like a have a job or nothing.

What's this precious info you have? Most, if not all of the people here are redpilled on the government all the way to the dirtiest jew. You should be doing these threads on the retarded masses, like at r/le_Donald or something.

Whats this info nobody but you has? Why do you wait until the thread has 100+ posts to start posting your walls of text?

Not just May, but also Brexit.

1) I don't know

2) Families & somethings other people around them.

3) Possibly. Notice which ones get national coverage vs the thousands that don't.

So you are saying Nike is involved with child labor? Do certain groups identify with the Nike logo?

Does the NWO's use of tech benefit humanity unintentionally? Or do they actually intend to improve people's lives? Or does it just depend on the group?

Also you have mentioned Steve Jobs' tech group. Who else was in it of note?

Recently found one of his lieutenants helping Hillary using Apple's software which was at a minimum collecting/distributing data intrusively and maybe literally using the devices to listen to people. Wanted to assess the group and what has happened to it after Jobs' death.

LARPing is fun sometimes. I love HAPPENING threads, but when he pretends to have THE ULTIMATE REDPILL™ it Devalues real redpills. I think old fashion redpill threads with lots of links about the Holocaust and world Jewery are more informative than anon5 threads

Is Brexit still going to happen and is May actually committed to it? Seems like a lot of groups there are trying to fuck those plans up.

I give information out in every single thread.

Not a troll

Also you really need to re-read the Jewish Conspiracy" thread:

Appreciate it & the shills have really being going after the threads lately.

If you are not willing to read, research & observe......

Then no matter what I tell you, it won't matter to you.

Will be very interested in the Calexit thread. Peter Thiel supports it and I find that interesting. That man is an enigma, but I like him.

I even think he is samefagging the support posts in the threads. This is either terminal autism or a real subversive agent gathering info by the questions the newfags ask him. Either way, its false ass advertising cause there is no knowledge.

What's Trump's end game?

I see nearly entirely of MSM, Globalists' useful idiots, government and world are so against Trump fiercely.

Trump is asking to get JFK'd
Anything notice to it?

I have sometimes considered that the New World Order might be called as such since "New World" refers to the US and america (in contrast to the old world - europe, asia, etc.) and had to do with masonic influence among founding fathers.

The New WOrld Order isn't something coming, its been here all along.

It's like fucking shill go fish in these threads

youve said previously that canada is on the way to becoming sweden 2.0. how can i do anything to help stop this? please give me one example of what i can do. i feel helpless. trudeau just offered to take in the refugees that are refused in the usa!

soros has this eye too

Fuck off kike, don't even respond to my comments.

how fast do you watch movies? some people watch them at 1.4x the speed, some 2x, what you?

Does Thiel really support the idea? Surely he's not that dumb.

Is Thiel becoming governor of California a good thing?

Anon5 a best

Has anyone looked at the Logo carefully?

1) Mix of all of what you just said

2) Still looking into that actually, What I do know is that it was also a coup in a way.

Brexit is going to happen. Unless the EU Army shows up out of nowhere.

>I give information out every single thread

>every thread gets 350+ replies
>posts babby's second redpill right in between post #217 and post #218

Why do you do this? Why not just prepare a nice essay or do some thread prep since you're gonna tripfagg and just post all your info in 10 posts at the beginning of the thread? Is this too hard?

Does the child trafficking ring extend to certain locations in Mexico? Hotels/Resorts?

How dare you make a sensible observation?! You can't think for yourself! SHILLLLLL REEEEEEE

Dracos from Alpha Draconis star system > Satanic Top Families AKA The eye in the triangle > B'nai B'rith > OTO > RC+ > Scottish Rite (USA) > Great Orient (EU) > Governments > Cops > YOU.

They're not really against him, they're acting. It helps to legitimize him in your mind.

His end game is just to maintain the system of (((control))) as usual. It's possible that he is a part of the culmination of all of this work and that we're close to the "end times", but there's really no way to confirm that. He's had a plethora of corrupt financial and social connections with some really terrible people. He'll probably be instrumental in some important things.

It's still possible that a literal NWO will be created at some point, though- they might fake a bunch of chaos and keep leading us down this terrifying path so that we'll see them and their one world government as a savior.

Whaddya at dere buddy?

>Bump

Oh, look. It's subverted5 again.
Nothing to see here... especially evidence-based claims.

1) Is there something weird about the logo if you look at it from different angles etc?

2) Would welcome any intel you can find on that. Jeff Martin is the name of the guy who was reaching out to Hillary's campaign

I was googling Thiel and found an article about it. I don't really know much about it, but that plus his possible run for governor is fascinating. I wonder what his motives are.

It's a sign that Cali wants a change in some way.

However the actual forces behind Calexit have other ideas.(Such as a take over).

The next threads should be good.

Convince Canada that it needs a southern border.

To do well at his job, which is going to be 2 terms of getting shit done.

Also consider that not everyone hates Trump & what he is doing.

Which is why I'm saying that NWO means different things.

It's been linked for a while to the occult/saturn. Do you mean this? Could also be a checkmark.

Anon5, can you tell us more about yourself?
Where has the information in your threads been coming from loosely? Do you work in an industry which gives you access to this kind of information?

I enjoyed the compiled research piece written based on your hints - archive.fo/saWOD

Child trafficking lead by Satanic elites is a global thing, but 90% or something of what you see and hear about are fake, they're not stupid.

>Alpha Draconis star system

What??? Shit. I'd like to hear more about all of that.

You shills suck at your jobs.

1)A federal court halted Trump's ban on muslims, what gibes?

2)Will it be reinstated?

3)Why aren't countries like Saudi Arabia banned?

4)Did globalist groups existed before the funding of the Illuminati or started after it dissolved?

5)How did the globalists framed the jews so well?

6)Anything on Geert and Le Pen?

Why should we care if someone wants to take over commiefornia? if they do take over it is certain they will be more right than whatever government they have

Also you already said it was impossible to change the minds of leftists, now you want us to convince leftist country it needs to build a wall, what gives?

this and /thread

op is role playing autist

Possibly.

Wrong.... on so many levels.

Getting information out as usual.

1) You could say that.

2) A good question to consider is how far back the Hillary/DNC connections go in that business.

Odd that he'd support it

Is Thiel maybe just playing along to gauge public opinion?

Because I know from what you've said that Calexit is a pretty bad idea

weird question, what would happen if I discovered some of these memes and started memeing them thru avenues of my own production?

would I be selected, killed, or would nothing happen?

>yes laowai, let california go
>you didn't need it anyways
>we'll respect their sovereignty, don't worry

and NWO is fucking dying
instead of celebrating Trump's new dawn this faggot is posting like it's 2016 and we're still under the thumb of NWO

get fucked anon5 you autist, stop your shit, you have no special knowledge and are behind the curve

Just listen to Alex Jones if you need a fill of this stuff, infinitely better than this shill vanity faggot

who gives a fucc you oblivious shill

Trump won, Hillary is dead and buried
wake you moron

This email says 2015 but I know it goes back further, wasn't Jobs Syrian?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25046

Notice the other name involved here. Hollywood seems to have been involved with this in some way

These meme pages are literally right under your nose. Search the hashtags posted above. They range from shitty SJW types to full on satanic child eating. Lots of drug references/burning man too.

There is so much to learn/understand. Currently, I do not have time to research outside of my field of study.
I still don't know what needs to researched or how to go about it efficiently.. I'm not an autist with 16+ hours per day to research someone else's claim, especially if they don't back it up.

Look man, that other user was right. You never give out concrete evidence about anything you say. Like your giants theory. Give coordinates to ONE set of bones ANYWHERE on the Earth and people would believe you. Hell, even the antarctica threads had some fun looking photos. The way you're doing things now, just makes it seem you're up your own ass.

oh god, please don't let the guys that execute people for drug use and murder take over california!

please don't let the country that executes gays get their hands on the most faggoty state in the nation.

Could you possibly imagine what might happen to california if the chinese got their hands on it and went full right wing death squad on them?

the horror /s

If china wants to execute 10 million of the californians then good

ever read jim goads piece called pederastic park on spielberg?

1) didn't really halt it. Also I would recommend people look into the Judge. Also that female Texas Sheriff that will not deport people.

2) It never was stopped

3) Because O was the one who made the List & also once the Vetting is figured out, it will help with people coming from the middle east in general.

4) They weren't called "Globalists" back then, but ones did exist.

5) By first Framing Hitler in a way, I made a thread on it recently:

6) I hope they do well & are informed about the EU Army.

I'm just someone getting information out. As I've always said.

>Alpha Draconis star system

No, there is no star system, no space, no aliums.

Both my threads were killed in their crib last night

ignore anon5
confirmed retard

Or this...

Looking at public opinion & reaction is likely. Thiel is a smart guy.

It would make people aware of the memes.

1. All a part of creating the illusion of a war between two simple left and right sides.

2. Maybe but it won't matter if it is, everything they do serves their needs even if it's a part of a long term plan.

3. Because Saudi Arabia is tight with Trump's favorite country Israel among other things. The prince of Saudi Arabia also bought a huge amount of Trump's debt at one point.

4. Globalism isn't real, neither is any political movement, all that matters is maintaining ultimate power and control through every and any means. The group behind everything has existed for at least 9,000-12,000 years.

5. LOL.

Any info on Jim Jones? His name was mentioned in the pedowood threads. Was the People's temple mass suicide a cover up?

You shills are really mad at my threads lately.

你好中国间谍

You're probably a fucking manchu up to no good, keep your fucking hands off what's not yours. And stop shilling for your bosses so obviously

You said look at who supports Calexit, and Chinas involvement.

1.) How will Trump stomp China from infiltrating our media? Can he?

2.) Im guessing this is part of the Chinese and European Globalists'who moved there plan? I thought Chinese Obalusts only wanted regional power?

3.) Are you saying we should stop Calexit?

1. Celebs and Politicians visit schools would looking into child abductions that happen afterwards and looking for connections be something worth looking into? Been thinking about that for a bit.

2. How do we find at the very least the names for these NWO groups?

3. Roughly how many NWO groups are there?

4. Are any of them worth helping?

5. Also whats the deal with Netflix CEO calling out Trumps ban?

>Alex Jones
Sure, if you trust kikes.

His idea of giants is totally false, especially his idea of how large they would be and the whole Antarctica thing, but there are pieces of evidence of giant races all over the globe.

youtube.com/watch?v=SnAgOagVO2c

anyone that doesn't like califonia is a shill? between that and the not hating jews, this entire board must be shill central to you

......Please read the "Jewish Conspiracy" thread in the archives:

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

Start with the recent threads & work your way back.

The West is called the Occidant.

Get a load of the chinese shill pushing calexit, that's a new one for your threads A5, can't say you never promoted diversity

>Nevermind I still have burden of proof, but I'm just going to pass the burden to someone denying my claims.

In a past thread someone brought up spiders? Are they a group? If so, why do the elite and their cronies seem to hate them so much?

I'm not an autist with 16+ hours per day.

My God, this guy is so full of himself. He is a schizophrenic who thinks what he says actually matters.

Canada seems to be accelerating towards becoming North America's Sweden. (Fuck you Castreau!)

What the hell can Americans do? Do we have to build ANOTHER wall? Clearly they are going to try to invade the US from Canada if the internal invasion fails.