WHITE MEN BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/outsidemagazine/status/824770147416170496
outsideonline.com/1746776/joe-jackson
twitter.com/josiewhaler
twitter.com/ashdumford
ghettohikes.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf are they talking about? I see plenty of homeless black guys.

white people march aka hiking has been full of sjw cucks for a long time now so go ahead and ruin those faggots sport.

Also do the same to rock climbing and biking pls

kek

mountaineering is rayciss

That is one of the most ugly Negroids I have ever witnessed.

>tfw we have to bash the fash

>when you let a retard run your twitter

If I see a White persom outdoors, I swear I'll punch them in the face.

fpbp

>niggers climbing
Please, they can't even climb an economic latter.

Forget link.

twitter.com/outsidemagazine/status/824770147416170496

Who's stopping them?

>These are the same people complaining about the "Muslim ban"

wikipedia can be edited, /pol

everything is racist
whitey get out

Aren't blacks petrified of wild animals?

niggers just don't like the outdoors. they're all urban monkeys. They get scared of insects and rodents. They don't like goin 2 hours without that purple drank. Not the white man's fault. The outdoors are free you monkeys

You deserve a (You), friend.

>too many white dudes
Do these retards realize that anyone with a working pair of legs are capable of going outside? What the fuck

fpbp

It's white men who have the creative spirit and the urge to explore and discover. Everyone else is content to sit in the mud hut or teepee

og hitler youth. Shame the numales have bastardized this haircut.

KEK

Camping and hiking are as white as swimming. There is a reason why niggers stayed in Africa and never ventured up north.

Good luck getting them interested in something requiring any sort of planning.

>too many white dudes

WHY DOES IT FUCKING MATTER

That picture made me realize how rarely you see a western negro in the wild.

Niggers are scared to death of wild animals and woods. Trust me, I used to live around them

DAmn!

true. you look around the world and though you have all races who like to hike and enjoy the outdoors, a vast disproportionate majority is white people.

really makes you think

That would require for blacks to care about anything besides physical pleasure and their egos

So...they need to start chasing black people from their homes? Is that the message I'm supposed to take from this?

It's the last frontier where you can spend days without seeing non-whites. Like sailing.

But obviously libtards want to change that as well.

It's just the modern manifestation of what caused the Europeans to spite enormous dangers to explore and colonize the world in the past.

yeah but they sure can climb fences

(YOU)

No but really there are. As a business, they are missing out on a whole lotta money.

Nice

fucking racists, how about "how do we get more non-white people into outdoors"

the problem isn't "too many whites"

>too many white dudes hiking
>the perfect amount of niggers playing basketball

FCK

Yes. They absolutely will not goto a wooded area without streetlights. Probably some kinda of primal fear they have I think.

i literally go backpacking because i know there will be no niggers up there.

Ride never ends.

What would be stopping them? Pls.

Ah fuck it.
(You) deserve this.

Lmao hey while youre out of the house stop and apply for a job

Awww too soon? Too soon?

Great. It was the last place where you could get away from niggers and spics.

I really, really hate it when this shit is said. Black people are fucking 13% of the population of the United States. What the fuck do you expect?

Ask a regular ass black person if they want to climb a mountain or go on a canoe trip, go ahead. See how they respond, you dummy libshits.

I remember in school I was part of a committee putting together a week long camping/canoe trip. One of my teachers was a lefty queer who actually asked me to "Try and recruit a more 'diverse' team for the trip". I got on ok with the black kids in school, so I went around asking if they wanted in on this trip. Here we're the most common responses:
"Nigga that's gay" or "White folks be crazy doin dat shit" or "Nigga ain't they bears/wolves/etc n shit in da woods? Helllllllll naw!"

Blacks hate the great outdoors. Don't pin racism on the folks who enjoy it, you cuntflaps.

Haha urban campers BTFO.

outsideonline.com/1746776/joe-jackson

Joe Jackson is the author
twitter.com/josiewhaler

Ash Dumford is their online editor
twitter.com/ashdumford

What do they effectively want? For more white people to quit visiting nature? I thought this shit would die with Trump becoming president.

>outdoor industry
The actual fuck are they talking about? Hiking guides? Climbing instructors? The fucking park rangers?

Please don't use affirmative action to pick people who will tell other people whether or not they're strapped correctly into their life-saving harnesses, thanks.

the kikes leave no medium unturned

bravo

Niggers live without power, water, and heat in the urban jungle.

What makes you think they want to remove the shelter aspect?

Why are there "too many" white guys? They say this like it's a bad thing and that we need to get rid of them.

Why not just say that there aren't enough blacks and minorities interested in the outdoors instead? It's not white people's fault that blacks aren't interested in hiking and exploring the outdoors.

Do this:

Go to a ski resort

Try to find at least 5 black people out of the 1,000 that are there

protip

You can't

blacks don't go outdooring/adventuring because of
>cost
>lack of perceived benefit
>niggas don't like the cold

This is the last place whites could have escaped. The great outdoors. Where do we go now that this too will have been overrun?

>Why not just say that there aren't enough blacks and minorities interested in the outdoors instead?
because the kikes are even bothering to hide their genocide of non-jewish whites anymore

>Shitskins get outdoors more often
>Suddenly a spike in trail erosion, litter, and vandalism

That nigger looks like a fucking monkey

This is literally exactly what would happen

Alright people, pack it up, we're done here.

The only group of people able to drown in kiddie pools because they can't swim. Then run when they hear a dog barking.

BEST POST OF (((CURRENT YEAR)))

noice

God damn I laughed hard at this

NAH NIGGA I AIN'T WALKIN THROUGH DAT MUD AND GITTIN MUH TIMS DURTY. FUCK IS EYYY ROW SHUN?

Can't be in the safe space now can't even fucking be outside.

And they wonder why Trump won. Someone should try pointing out the thing directly in front of their face again.

amazing

Also cross cutting, poaching, forest fires.

Most Africans spend an enormous amount of time outside.

They're really becoming a problem here too. I spend a large portion of my work day driving around and there are a few spots they really love. One is a strip mall with a burger king and wal-mart in it that happens be right near both the airport and one of the main used junctions on and off the interstate. As you can guess it sees a lot of tourist traffic and these nigger homeless fucks have gotten really damn good at playing up the race card to make their drug and booze money off the bleeding hearts. They get out there roughly at 10am and are gone around 8pm..

I'm pretty fucking sure some of them have a coordinated shift schedule too because they seem to rotate every two days.

Fpbp

Fpbp.

>That URL

lmao

Messi fighting a wolf?

THIS

ghettohikes.tumblr.com/

this is kind of related I guess, I had a good laugh when I first read through all of these

lel the nipple is blurred out.