Illegal Immigrants

Guess the country:
>50k+ illegals
>most of which live in NYC
>known terrorist country
Which country am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/18/trump-victory-has-ireland-worried-about-its-illegal-immigrants-in-u-s/?utm_term=.fa062c1cc618
thinkprogress.org/bostons-10-000-undocumented-irish-wait-for-immigration-reform-b86d5a53e914#.6qisr49nt
latimes.com/la-op-rodriguez8apr08-column.html
google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=death at the haj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GEE, I WONDER WHICH COUNTRY NYC IS IN.

PS. A border wall won't help.

he means the country the illegals are from you autist

You should have got the idea from the context but I should have said "what country am I from?".

Since thread is dying, it's Ireland.

MIND

=

BLOWN
L
O
W
N

what is Pakistan?

Isreal?

When you said "most of which live in NYC", I assumed it was Greatest Ally.

US of course.

>2014

>Using ancient data

I'm pretty sure 2015 and >2016 blows those averages the fuck out.

>being shot by black guy

Since thread is dead, here's some liberal tears with a fair point:
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/18/trump-victory-has-ireland-worried-about-its-illegal-immigrants-in-u-s/?utm_term=.fa062c1cc618

thinkprogress.org/bostons-10-000-undocumented-irish-wait-for-immigration-reform-b86d5a53e914#.6qisr49nt

latimes.com/la-op-rodriguez8apr08-column.html

There weren't more terrorist deaths than falling out of bed. White Christian mass murderers killed 200+ people by themselves in 2015-2016. Between Pulse and San Bernadino there was barely 100 terrorist murders in US.

We should ban legs on beds, everyone has to put their bed on the floor.

break it down by race and per capital based on offender

I'm sure the 50million blacks commiting 60% of the murders really skews the data, also consider than muslims are 1/350th of your population i'd say the terrorism rate is exorbitant.

>"the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
--Hermann Göring

>End birthright citizenship

If both of my parents were citizens before I was born will I be okay still? My mom is (white) a citizen born in the USA, but my father is a Mexican (came illegally) but has been a citizen long before i was born.

I'll be okay r-right g-guys?

Don't be patronizing. There are more beds than Muslims. I bet the percentage of beds which kills is fewer overall, compared to the percentage of Muslims who kill. Also, when was the last mass shooting with Christianity as the motive. The Springs Planned Parenthood shooting? The difference is people who happen to be white and (likely don't even identify as) Christian murdering vs people murdering in the name of Islam (inb4 no true mooselimb).

Tienes que volver.

IS TED CRUZ BTFO?

I don't speak Spanish, I won't survive in Mexico

Now lets put a magnifying glass to your pic

Fun Fact: There is not a single confirmed case of a person being killed by a meteorite ever.

Make sure to report any illegals you see folks.

We would save millions of lives if we banned legs on beds by the way.

Gotta be those disgusting pig Dominicans

Goddammit, you guys are missing the bigger picture, there are literally tens of thousands of jobs that are being taken by the Irish, who have known terrorist ties, yet our god emperor has yet to promise to build a wall against them.

Would you shut the fuck up about your fallacious equivalency """"argument""" already? Banning gravity would be more comprehensive anyway.

>There is not a single confirmed case of a person being killed by a meteorite ever.
really?

google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=death at the haj

>50k+ illegals
>literally tens of thousands of jobs

Wouldn't 20% of them need to be employed for that to be true? Sounds unlikely for irishmen.

am i the only person who is loving all this

Puerto Rico.

Bail to the Trump Gaby!

>numbers include criminals shot by other criminals, cops, and people defending themselves.

nope

i'm so happy that i'll never have to see mohameds again at college

>living in NYC
>white
>unemployed
pick two.

hardly any country has birthright citizenship.

Ukrainian

>literally an apologist for people who behead children and burn people alive
This isn't about statistics, you sperg. It is the moral obligation of the United States to rid the world of this objective evil their own failed foreign policies have unleashed unto this world.