HeWillNotDivideUs

Why do we have these ethnic degenerate manlets represent us at the art museum exhibit shit. Come on.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BjpUp
youtube.com/watch?v=_HEXmEuR_fI
oswaldmosley.com/usury-is-the-cancer-of-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those aren't real Sup Forumsacks.
Sup Forums died when the psuedo kike moot removed captchas and then gave us forced flags. Add that with the election newfaggotry and you get people here that unironically believe the holocaust happened.

We are alpha males, right my white brothers??

Pic related
Queens is a literal black hole for white people

They have the least to lose by doing this in public

/nu-pol/ has been divided... sans lube or a candle-lit dinner

actualy children

as we all suspected

White anons have to work. They don't have time for that shit. Somebody's gotta pay for that pizza.

>muh special internet club
>actually believes Sup Forums are nazis

You're getting clever CTR.

You've finally learned how divide and conquer works. I think you're overestimating how many pseudo Nazi autists are actually here though.

Someone show up with a tablet that has TGSNT on it with a bluetooth speaker, and let the world enjoy a good movie

>implying any alphas from Manhattan would bother to go slumming to stand out in the cold.

The second string players are doing fine. Went as planned; built a wall. You have been divided.

Being alpha is my name. You betas are fucking lame.

Is there a video of the top middle pic?

Haha, pretty much.

queens is a shithole, literally named the most diverse county in NY

Go away you Shitskin loving faggot

> Calling OP CTR

Kek. Why are you shitskins so offended?

That picture makes me feel really confident about my looks. There are some ugly bastards here holy shit.

Sup Forums is a multi-cultural board of peace

>went outside just to act like faggots
>probably just gonna go back inside and play video games

A neckbeard reading Mein Kampf, kek.

> ethnic degenerate manlets represent us
Because that's literally what most of this board is. Do you think normal, tall White people hang out on Sup Forums? Lol.
Election did worse than Sup Forums Harbor did.

>Why do we have these ethnic degenerate manlets represent us at the art museum exhibit shit. Come on.
Bait and switch tactics. This is how we establish that we cannot be white supremacists on the chans. We have obvious trollers, and no real merits as a real place. We discredit ourselves.....Shhhh, we really know what the truth is, and don't tell anyone....

F U C K A N I M E

Honestly, I think the bigger thing is the demonstration that there are so many people in opposition to the SJWs

Jackie is actually one of the better looking people that showed up. Betacuck user and all those fatties from the_Donald are even worse.

HEY NIGGER IF YOU SEE THIS SHOUT ME OUT

why can't any of you read, Sup Forums? it's fucking sad

>these are the guys who are calling you a "cuck" online

Oh god I will never take anything you faggots say to me seriously ever again.

its almost like most of pol are disillusioned liberals that are not actually racist, wew really makes you think

The Chads who have alt right views who read this board probably go on Sup Forums for 30 minutes to have a quick laugh or see news updates and then continue on with their normie lives and jobs. Occasionally redpilling their normie friends doing so.

SHOUT ME OUT YOU RED HATTED FAGGOTS

If you read this, give a shout out for Argentina is white

Koniichuwa!

>Why do we have these ethnic degenerate manlets represent us

Diversity is our greatest strength.

You guys are right about anime.

Keep fighting the meme wars.

Please give a shoutout to mokesweedevrytim, a britfag Sup Forumstard and raid general, please?

I don't know where these neo-nazi retards get the idea that Sup Forums is a place full of nazis considering all the shitposting bouts this place has had with places like stormfront.

>muh no true scotsman

Jesus and Jackie are honorary Aryan, we proclaimed it once and we'll proclaim it again. Don't talk to me or my board's honoraries ever again.

Open boarder and mass Islamic and African economic migrants for Israel .
Race mixing for all Jews everywhere.

discord.gg/BjpUp
hrt
discord.gg/BjpUp
fd
discord.gg/BjpUp
htr
discord.gg/BjpUp
ds
discord.gg/BjpUp
jgf
discord.gg/BjpUp
gfdh
discord.gg/BjpUp
dsf
discord.gg/BjpUp
hgfh
discord.gg/BjpUp
sdsa
discord.gg/BjpUp

Cuz Sup Forumss not ur nazi hugbox

>Oh god I will never take anything you faggots say to me seriously
>Taking Sup Forums seriously
>Taking the Internet serious
>Implying the Internet is serious business

Normalfag detected. The reason Trump won is because the media and Hillary took frog memes and trolling seriously. The nation collectively face-palmed and voted for the candidate that didn't talk about pepe and Sup Forums 24/7.

Sup Forums unironically embracing diversity.

> THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS REEE

You fucking autists goddamn it. We are the real racists. We shouldn't let ethnic manlets like 1488 nate or Beta Asians to represent us. Now the normies will never take the alt right seriously.

Not defending Neo-Nazis or Stormfags but there were far more unironic ones here before the Election. Unironic Nazi threads were common. They were cringey circlejerks but they were common.

The invisible Chads, yeah sure

If anything it proves Sup Forums is more diverse in every way naturally than the next trans-binary-homosexual-interracial muslim breeding otherkin party that the left force on others.

the people who think that they're a 1950s white alpha male are the ones who usually look like beta cucked neckbeards masquerading on pol.

i challenge anyone here. Post a picture of yourself, show us what Sup Forums/ should look like. No "alpha male" will have the balls

fuck this camwhore faggot

holy shit Sup Forums eternally BTFO'd

>taking Sup Forums seriously
wew lad

Why are fucking shitskins ruining this thread, god fucking damn it. Can we have a petition to ban all nonwhites off this board?

Shout out to BANE

>self hating white VS self hating nonwhites
Like pottery.

autist

COMMIES OUT OF CHINA

Board would be empty.

These brown people look like average normalfag kids. Sup Forumstards are just triggered because they're brown.

>implying I'm a shitskin

100% European lad. 78% of which is Northern.

Wasn't this guy just on?

You'd be outvoted. Brown Sup Forumstards consist of the majority here.

Agreed

Nah, most of the people who have shown up (both nonwhite and white) looked like they were visibly on the Spectrum.

Remember 2012 happenings and the Boy Scout jamboree fun times

Probably have some jewish blood in you desu.

what this guy reading

She's gone for good

what theater group do I have to join for this shit?

Watch out guys Sup Forums is coming

>Germany
>Canada
>Australia
fuck off nigger

>mfw we're unironically diverse, while a tumblr convention looked like a klan rally

lol Sup Forums was even less white before flags

when they were first implemented we saw that like 50% of Sup Forums was middle eastern

please repost

Nope 0%. I do have some Spanish from 13th century Castille though. I literally have kebab removal genes.

You're getting clever CTR.

You've finally learned how divide and conquer works. I think you're overestimating how many redditors are actually here though.

youtube.com/watch?v=_HEXmEuR_fI

I wish I could have met him and a few other guys. I liked him, but he was underappreciated. I wonder if he likes vidya...

Jesus fucking christ. Is this the millenial pol generation. I remember the times when Nazis were alpha males. Now it's just autistic degenerate manlet neckbeards trying to LARP as Nazis. SAD INDEED. We are literally tumblr.

you sound like a commie, boy

You wouldn't think twice about them if you passed them on the street. They aren't hideous or stunningly attractive. They're average looking mixed and brown people. Sup Forums is just triggered because they aren't ripped 8 foot tall aryans.

The reason NatSoc is so appealing is because it is OK to be proud of WHO YOU ARE. That is why /pol is so fucking awesome.

I don't think it's so much that we hate diversity, it's that we hate diversity being forced on us.

Nothings stopping you from heading down there. At least they are addressing the insidious nature of political correctness.

>doxxing yourself
nice try antifa

Nazi were so alpha, LOSING TO FUCKING COMMUNISTS

stay alpha XD

>literal neckbeard
>shitty
>no friends with him
>unwashed clothing

Betacuck user was making high pitched noises and the people memeing were acting super-cringey. Jackie, Sup Forums Blart and CIA were the only normalfags to show up.

can we vote skip this guy?

FUCK OFF.

>crash the party hard
>come home
>check stream
>find Paperboy and other retards BEGGING for reinforcements
>"WE NEED YOU TO COME DOWN HERE TO HELP US, HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US"

He was reciting Nazi shit earlier. You'd think you'd like that.

Current Recital is: oswaldmosley.com/usury-is-the-cancer-of-the-world/

(But yeah, he's almost as bad as the legit hwndu dudes -- he needs to read something funny like the Bee Movie)

Wait... WHY THE FUCK HAS NOBODY DONE THE BEE MOVIE MEME. BEAT THAT MEME HORSE TO DEATH

>RRRREEEEE he isn't handsome enough
gtfo you gay boy

I haven't even really watched the streams. I've just seen the pictures and the ugliest dude there is some fat fuck that looks like the typical Midwestern factory worker.

MONEY IS LIKE A TICKET FOR AUTISMAL RAMBLINGS GUIS ZXDX XD DXXC

>spanish
>kebab removal
ahahahahahHaHaHaHaHahahahaH... oh wait your serious ... aHAHAAHahaHaAHAhahaAhaAHha

spanish are kebab white mutts. it was proven with mitochondrial dna testing. they crossed the straigh of gibraltar in romes hey day. its why black people run west africa instead of arabs