GOOD JOB FAGGOTS NOW WE ARE BANNED

timesofisrael.com/iran-vows-to-respond-in-kind-to-trumps-insulting-ban/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAzYEM1pxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn, all these years i wanted to visit Iran.

what a shame.

I'd rather not go there desu. I would get the death penalty if they searched my laptop for just one minute.

who even gets so offended you have to show the butthurt by reciprocating the gesture in the most needless action ever

now how will they accuse me of being a spy and imprisoning me?

I'm sure this ruined your vacation, in a country the US warns against going to.

Fuck Iran and fuck brown people

>visiting Iran

lmfao

yeh have fun getting beheaded

this is like if we got banned from reddit

Nah, Iran's government wouldn't behead you. They'd imprison and torture you under suspicion of being a CIA agent and hold you as a bargaining chip to use in deals.

>ban based persians
>don't ban wahhabi saudi scum

>Humans banned from Goatfuckistan

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RECOVER REEEEEEEEEEEE

you sound like a fat ignorant troll

This. I don't fucking get it.

Underrated

nice thoth get

My aunt works in a tourism agency, she's been there a few times, it's actually a great trip

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

To be fair the only reason any American should be visiting Iran is because the CIA asked.

Honestly theres no good reason for USA to ban Iranians OTHER than appeasing Israel. Israel has been terrified of an Iranian nuclear program for years. Also has done its best to deny Iranian global trade partnerships. USA put Iran on that list to suck Israeli dick.

Oh man I bet every american is heartbroken they cannot go to another islamic shithole

Lmao is this a joke

Nobody wants to go to Iran

Irans not even that fucking bad. Just don't be an idiot. They were moving towards a more moderate government and then we go and do shit like this. I hope OPs face is in the history books with a footnote underneath it that states "faggots like this man ruined deradicalization by voting in a figure head for American hatred."

>Iran bans Americans
How will Americans ever recover?

How in the fuck am I going to get a refund on my anniversary plans now?

I guess I'm a #cruisemissle now.

Ah man I was hoping to take a vacation there!

An honor-fixated culture with the butthurt meter maxed at all times.

FACT: Albania is full of Muslim terrorist scum.

Man....
I was thinking of learning Farsi. Guess there's no reason now.

were*

I have the strange urge to shatter my fist on Drumpfs face and just, beat the devil out of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAzYEM1pxo

Where will burger pedophiles go now for their child sex tourism

>implying it's any worse than snakefuckistan
Hmmm... Really made me think. At least Iran doesn't kill off its elderly population and has a decent birth rate.

and nothing of value was lost

you guys don't understand, Trump is playing 4d chess. This is all towards getting Israel and Iran to nuke eachother so we rid ourselves of extremist jews and muzzies in one swing.

I hope posts like yours are filed in the whole chapter of the radicalism of a religion that kills people when they fucking feel incorrectly.

You bros don't seem to realize that this is a really, really shitty argument by western standards.

Fuck. There goes my spring break plans.

Good.

Fuck Iran.

Iranians are cool, but their government can suck a big fat dick for making use question those that may come to the US via their passport.

>blocking citizens from entering is illegal, illogical and contrary to international rules
>so now we're gonna do the same to you

Always taking the high road there, hypocrites.

You have been permanently BANNED from posting in Iran.

First no avocados from Mexico and now no trips to Iran. When will this madness stop.

I WAS GOING TO IRAN FOR SPRING BREAK

FUCK

Damn, I always wanted to visit mexico 2.0.

>Be me
>listening to some faggot lefty on talk back radio this morning.
>"I know very little of Iran but iv done a google image search and it looks very nice"
>"We are biggots not letting these people in. Look at how nice their country looks on google. Trumps gone too far"

I was laughing the whole time. The left have some weird alliance with Islam. Its like they know they cant over throw the white patriarchy with guilt so they are bringing Muslims in as muscle.

fuck, I was planning on visiting Iran this summer.
I've heard so much about how progressive Iran is, and how much they love americans.
but i guess this ruins that

>Tehran calling anyone else illogical and illegal

oh cute look, it's a mudslime in Italy. Glad to know you guys have been taking over Italy recently. I guess it is true.

ya its all our fault. I mean, a Christian from the USA would be welcomed with open arms in Iran. Would be treated so nicely! Definitely wouldn't be asked to convert, either.

oh snap

spbp

>iran getting assurt about being banned from a country they hate

good. its nice to see they are thinking of the safety of white people as well. its nice to see we are on the same page for once

Aw fuck. Now I can't visit a shithole country that has the phrase "death to America" in their national anthem.

There goes your plans on going to Universal Iran next summer.

theyre triggered because people will think theyre arabs.

every single person who brings clickbaits to Sup Forums should kill themselves

you truly are piece of trash, like a slave sucking (((masters))) cock. thats all you are, thats all you will ever be

Iran's an alright country, but you're doing the right thing. Fuck Islam

This is perfect

This is Trump setting the table the Iran deal and Iran is recognizing real.Persians are great negotiators.

>banned from some Arab shithole
Oh no. What am I going to do now?

FACT: I'm not in Albania and you are not in South Korea

Godammit, Iran's ban on Americans means I can't go back to the 60s and visit Iran when it wasn't a complete shithole.

oh wow i really wanted to visit a muslim shit hole i tell you what op

INCEPTION!

Is dog fucking frowned apon in Iran?

okay mustafa

Oh fuck.. Shit!! God Dammit!! I wanted to go skiing there next winter.

I doubt it. They're not that different from goats.

But this might be?

Damn, I've worked hard all year. I'm due for a vacation. I know! I'm going to vacation in Iran! Fuck some place nice like the Bahamas. I'm going to a fucking caliphate!

Thanks for the Yelp review Muhammad.

nnnnooooOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Fuck, I was really looking forward to going to Iran this year!-Said no liberal ever

Iran? The place where tourists get arrested for "spying?"
That Iran?

Oh heavens, no.

To be fair, some libtards actually dream of becoming political prisoners.

From what my grandfather told me, it seems nice...

big saudi bux coming in, he can't really afford to ban saudis

Religion is a cancer, Islam especially so. Kicking out Christians in the US isn't viable because of how strong their foundation is and Jews control half of our country, but keeping ass backwards sandniggers like these out is one of the best things we can do. It doesn't even have to have anything to do with terrorism to be honest. It's great either way.

>muslims are angry
we're doing something right.

Yeah the one at the mall selling fake gold watches seems to be doing well for himself.

spot on

Or the DoD, but in that case, you'd have backup.

Oh no the "refugees" can't go on vacation to the country they "fled" from anymore.

>ya its all our fault. I mean, a Christian from the USA would be welcomed with open arms in Iran. Would be treated so nicely! Definitely wouldn't be asked to convert, either.

Why would they ask you to convert? You're not one of them. You've obviously never been to Iran.

It is no secret that the Iranian government has been on a very slow, yet steady path to moderation since the election of Rouhani. This is following the presidency of Ahmadinejad, who was notorious for making enemies in both the Western world and in the Sunni-sphere of the Middle East. Iran, historically being diplomatically isolated would hope for a greater integration into the global system of things and may have been on the right path to doing so. In fact, it is necessary for Iran to integrate into the global economy, otherwise they would be royally boned by the continuing brain-drain that has been happening since the revolution. The ban on Iranian immigration may result in one of two things:

1) Government sees this as it's integration being blocked by the United States and is thus radicalizes against it. The U.S. is rebranded "The Great Shaytan" and any diplomatic leverage against the U.S. is gone. Back to being in the government's crosshairs, the Iran deal is no more and the Islamic Republic starts taking two steps back towards fundamentalism for every one step forward. With this statement by Rouhani, it seems like this is the stance Iran is taking.

2)With many educated Iranians now denied entry to the United States (a favourite among richer, educated Iranians) those who choose not to go to Canada/Australia/Europe remain in Iran. These are more likely to be moderate or secular Iranians with some sort of opposition to the theocratic government. Perhaps, this is the start of a whole movement to oust the clerical rulers and reinstate a secular government. That just leaves a whole new set of questions and possibilities.

Sassanid when?

>They were moving towards a more moderate government

Not really, no.

This was a theme pushed by the Obama administration, specifically Ben Rhodes, when they were looking to sell the Iran deal. Rhodes (and others) later acknowledged it was a shame, and the hardliners were in power all along.

not brown, iran is full of persians, witch are more aryan than you

Wtf is thoth?

It's how faggots pronounce "sauce"

don't they arrest every other person that goes there anyway, accuse them of espionage, then ransom them back to us?
I figured we had a perpetual travel warning on Iran anyway

Oh noooooooo
Iran was maybe on my bucket list one day

I thought Iran banned american a long time ago.

Ppbbfftt

>times of isreal

you have to leave

>Checks flag
You're persian aren't you leaf?

So, the same as it's always been?

>banned from eating your neighbor's cake
>ban them from eating your smelly shit instead

Are these towelbombs retarded?

Americans want to go to Iran?