This is fascism, plain and simple

This is fascism, plain and simple.

Just know this, Sup Forums: if you do support the Muslim ban: you will be remembered as the villains in your children's and grandchildren's history books.

Pick a side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGQHaRrBomA&t=2156s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah but if you're the villains you win

our history books say our grandfathers were the good guys

things that never happened for $500

no source

>le fascism is inherently evil meme
frick off or else...

>villains

>just because we have our own interests in mind

Go to Mexico if you want to live in a diverse utopia, go to any overpopulated shithole and you can embrace all of that garbage. Pick one, most of the planet is a miscegnated nightmare.

Jokes on you, I like being called a villain.

ALL DEMOCRATS MUST BE ELIMINATED

How would this troublemaking faggot know what everyone was / was not asked? Hes a fucking soros agitator. SCUM

>Everything I don't like is Fascism!
Kill yourself OP. The more that buzzword is used the less power it has

>Just know this, Sup Forums: if you do support the Muslim ban: you will be remembered as the villains in your children's and grandchildren's history books.
Sup Forumsacks love to be the villain, it makes them feel special

How come you didn't complain when Obama did it?

THANKS DONALD

history is written by the winners.

last time i checked, we won.

also, didn't you get the memo?
we write the history books now
spoiler:
you're the evil we're fighting against

To be named a villain in the age of kike revisionism is the highest honor one could receive.

Does this queer have proof or is this another (((hate crime)))

>leftist retards will believe this

did we kill you?
>well then you didn't fuckin' win did you?

Is money that rough right now? Can't find a job? Did you really have to start shilling for shekles to pay for your wife's son's ballet class?

[citation needed]

this time we will win,fashism is back in fashion user :P

our kids won't be reading history books. everything in the future is going to be in the form of a wordpress blog with tons of ads floating all over the place in virtual reality.

i'll allow it

Fuck off liberal shit-traitor.

This is great news. I was worried they'd be too soft on this and it would just be tough talking. Extreme vetting ftw!

We need to do this to Jews too.

Sage this trash

this is fucking great IMO.

I will not complain about a white leader finally ending the multicultural rot.

A dream come true.

I only like Asians, and only so many of them, fuck the rest of you.

white power.

>you will be remembered as the villains in your children's and grandchildren's history books.
Weren't we told that our grandchildren will be fighting for survival in a climate-change-ravaged world, with flooded cities, food shortages, starvation, resource wars and so on? I think history books will be the least of their concerns.

You can't claim that life on earth is doomed in the near future, and then make predictions of life as normal after that doom.

Communism and Islam has killed more innocents than fascism by a yuge margin. Remove Kebab

That's not even the worster part. I heard they were using high powered vacuums to pull males genitals off if they were even suspected of being illegal immigrants. They were then put on ice and told if they could recite the declaration of dependence they would get them back. The ones that could do it were just given a random pecker from the bunch, not even their original. This is sick.

>implying social media reviews aren't a good idea

I mean, if they're so great why would they post anything dubious on social media? :^)

REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES

DEUS VULT

history is written by those with the pens

>Sup Forums picking a side, or ever agreeing on anything

reddit, pls...

>This is fascism
It'll be fascism the day I get a helicopter license so long as I agree that commies aren't human

>no proof
sage

TOO BAD LIBERALS DON'T HAVE GUNS
Can't wait for Cali to secede, so we can invade and deport every single person to Mexico, inculding previous American liberals.

>This is racism, plain and simple.
WE DID, POL! WE FINALLY DID IT!

it's not fascism yet because we can't legally kill trouble makers.

>you will be remembered as the villains in your children's and grandchildren's history books

We'll be the ones writing those books, so no.

1. it's not a muslim ban, it's a nation-based ban. get a clue ignorant retard.

2. see green text:

>1 post by this ID

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL

i'm feeling awfully persecuted right now. i think what i really need is a 2 month asylum in turks and caicos.

Only if I lose

are green card holders american citizens?? idk??

Sounds like they exchanged their Green Cards for a Red Card

Are you...A real villain, Sup Forums?

All this information and no source... must be our fascist government that took it offline.

Severely underated

Fuck Muslims. I hope they burn in Hell where they belong.

I'm ready to shill for nazi's. I just want to live.

If you support muslim immigration your grandchildren will read history books in arabic

>pick a side

Fascism, duh

>green card
>something meaningful

One. That's all you get

kys

lel

*citation needed

>le right side of histort

>This is fascism, plain and simple.
LOL, but Islam is somehow "okay".

>you will be remembered as the villains in your children's and grandchildren's history books

um sweetie, the winners write the history books

you aren't the winner, sugar

>This is Fascism

Thank God for that. Mi no frego, cunt.

This.

>you will be remembered as the villains in your children's and grandchildren's history books.

The villains who saved america. We inglorious bastards.

This is the end of Drumpf, plain and simple.

This is NOT a source

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Should be at the top of all social media to be honest.

Oy vey, when we manufacture more history during our routine churning out of pulp literature and pop gulture, we will be sure to pay extra attention to name-calling and demonizing you bad goyim.

Take your "history books" and shove them up your kike ass.

Fuck the Muslims.

You kikes and kebabs won't be writing any history books.

whats wrong with fascism

k

CNN will likely use that tweet and come up with a bullshit number of Muslims being sent back.

being a villain is kinda subjective desu. you see us as assholes and we see you as assholes.

>This totally happened
Libshits and mudslime have truly zero shame

>Asked this views on trump
That's where you became too anxious faggots
Even the guardian posts this fake news >literally detainees and interrogated AS A GReeen card holer
Yes right

Vid or it didn't happen.

There will be grandkids and history books.

That's the real victory.

Good
Stop being Muslim dogs and this all goes away

History is written by the victors.

Trita Parsi is a LOBBYIST SHILL who is likely a foreign agent for Iran.

His organization has been accused of being a proxy for Iran in the past.

I proudly stand against Muslims.
Fuck off.

ive already signed up for ICE.

Im ready to bag me some deportables.

There are 12 million or more illegals in this country. We have only just begun.

Good

youtube.com/watch?v=XGQHaRrBomA&t=2156s

Side chosen

OY GEVALT GOYIM

Right wing Fasicm is good. Left wing is bad (excluding Natsoc as it was a mix of the two.)

MUHAMMAD GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>it is our God given right to protect our future generations from the cancer that is isla..my grandchildren will be spared what i have to endure.

>omg all those poor shitskins can't get into a white country

Good. I love fascism. Liberalism has failed. We live in the time of the boot, the baton, and the swastika.

Does literally nobody, no one at all know what Fascism is? Is it just an offhand for "Being mean to minorities"? Will every non-Marxist show of political authority be written off as fascist no matter whatever the ideological motivation?

INCOMING EXECUTIVE ORDERS

>if you do support the Muslim ban: you will be remembered as the villains in your children's and grandchildren's history books.

Our People are ALREADY portrayed as villains in every type of medium, while most sit idly by.

The only way We will be remembered as heroes is by cleansing our lands of turd world hordes.

>This is fascism, plain and simple.
GOOD
You are on Sup Forums, fool

Yes.
And that has been the case for quite some time if you haven't noticed.