based leafs on HWNDU

Bring back the Red Ensign, fuck the leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bx0n0W3uPf0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOh_KXFtzso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immaculate_Heart_of_Mary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully those retards get shot, which statistically is a good chance since they're in the US.

t. trudeau

No, if I were Trudeau, that would mean they win. I want them to lose.

I will personally find you and shoot you in the nuts.

Sorry, Sukdiq, but we don't just allow anyone into our country.

>shitskin talks about how canda is pozzed
>doesn't realize he the reason they are pozzed
jej

SEASON 1 IS OVER

youtu.be/Bx0n0W3uPf0

Having a reminder of your colonial heritage on your flag is the most cucked thing a cuck can do.
This guy gets it.

>remembering your heritage is cucked

you're the reason whites will be the minority in the states by 2050

America has many though? Same colours and using the ensign system.

calling out Anime.

The greatest ally of Trump

That flag looks bland. I prefer the Leaf.

>Having a reminder of your colonial heritage on your flag is the most cucked thing a cuck can do.

Says the flag with 13 stripes

rekt

See you around, glorious space cowboys.

F

(Captcha is "pickup truck", season two confirmed?)

So what ended up happening to cause the rails to go up, I fell asleep a little after this happened?

Fuck you, and your neighbours eh.

The worst thing we ever did was get rid of the Red Ensign. The Leaf is just the friendliest piece of shit flag there is in existance

essentially this tbqh

The Red Ensign is legitimately one of the coolest fucking flags in history and we traded it for something that looks like it was drawn by a first grader for an art project. Fuck this country.

Even in wishing to remove the Union Jack and its association with Britain I don't necessarily think a big leaf is an improvement. Making the emblem on the red ensign larger and in the centre with the absence of the Union Jack I think would look nicer.

A
FUCKING
LEAF
and we're headed to 50% nonwhite by 2036
Red ensign represents the history of the people who built this country, our current flag represents the degradation of this country into a multicultural soulless shithole

>cuckstamp flag
top kek, both your options are shit.

You Canacucks need to create something original but not retarded like >A >FUCKING >LEAF

If you just took your old flag and got rid of the cuckstamp and moved the coat of arms to where the cuckstamp was it would probably be cool

Why are Americans the most retarded posters?

nigger blood

weedman must be fuckin SPINNIN

>Bring back the Red Ensign
>post the wrong one

please assess your existence

amerifriend BTFO

No bully

I'm going there tomorrow. I'll try and make it a good OVA but without any of the boys I can only help to entertain in the interum.

I wish I had a red rag in front of me right now, had reesers bean and cheese burritos for dinner and I need to wipe my ass

that's the 1921 red ensign

the red ensign I posted had the official coat of arms of Canada and lasted until the >leaf

not an argument, both your flags are shit. First thing we did as a nation was to get rid of our cuckstamp

FUCKING
STARS

Can you Americans make just ONE post without using the word "cuck". It seems some one might be projecting a bit.

your flag has 13 stripes my dude
that's a cuckstamp

ban american IPs NOW

>leaf
>based

desu i would accept this

Canadian provincial flags are kick ass, do you guys fly those at all?

i fly red ensign and ontario red ensign off my balcony

but yes, the provincial governments do fly them

yeah all the government buildings fly them

Excuse me, just wanted to leaf something here...

my alberta provincial flag is put away right now for obvious reasons but I have one

>instead of a leaf people want a cuckstamp
why

Yes at federal buildings

Why we want a flag with united cuckdom in the corner? The leaf is already embarrassing enough.

Some of you guys have let memes cloud your vision.

The Red Ensign looked nice, but I prefer our current flag because, as much as I respect our British history, we don't have to share another country's symbol.

because we respect our heritage you chink

>tfw my autistic flag sparks discussion

ABOLISH THE LEAF FLAG

The stripes are from the british east india company flag. Some pacific nations use it to this day.

>Canadian provincial flags are kick ass, do you guys fly those at all?

:'(

The one on the right is so cute. I want to cuddle with him and discuss the conservative leadership election.

t. Ahmed Pierre Li

what a disgrace using the sacred heart on a flag of a people who have done nothing but spit in mother mary's face since the 1960s.

You dont deserve her blessing,

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOh_KXFtzso

Here's /ourguys/ final sign off

Best flag. I want it back.

So you want three leaves instead of one? Alright then.
Also Britain, Chinese, and both flags are shit

That flag has three (3) leaves
Canada has championed Apple-style barren minimalism since the 60s

We respect our heritage without putting the Union Jack on our flag.

If America can have a flag without a Union Jack, why can't we?

I'm not Canadian. Could you explain that to me please?

>cuckstamp

I would actually like this because it's actually representative of who lives here, unlike the proposition nation leaf

Prodigal son, senpai

You forgot one

A reference to having the Sacred Heart of Jesus on post-Quiet Revolution Quebec's flag

I wouldn't be opposed to this flag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Canada
but not the FUCKING LEAF

> 0.02 has been deposited into your account for this post.

Asshole just want do so some quebec bashing classic canadian shit

BASED ALASKA ON STREAM NOW

Quebecucks using Catholic imagery to try and appeal to nationalists when they've been the most anti-clerical pieces of shit in Canada since the Quiet Revolution in the 1960s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immaculate_Heart_of_Mary

what possible fucking claim do you bongs have to hawaii. we conquered those fat beachniggers, not you. the damn nips have more of a right to it than you.

so is shia gonna just ignore this and never come back? pretty embarrassing tbqh

the museum probably banned him but he went back for one final "he will not divide us" and then called it quits

>You dont deserve her blessing,
We are her chosen people. You tried to use her against the Canadien Francais and now history watches as your people lose their identity and culture. There's no such thing as a Canadian.

We have the last laugh.

Je vous salue Marie, pleine de grâce ;
Le Seigneur est avec vous.
Vous êtes bénie entre toutes les femmes
Et Jésus, le fruit de vos entrailles, est béni.
Sainte Marie, Mère de Dieu,
Priez pour nous, pauvres pécheurs,
Maintenant, et à l'heure de notre mort.
Amen.

>as much as I respect our British history,
You ever notice how this whole "Canada doesn't have a real identity :^) we're just not-american lol" shit only ever became a thing after we changed our flag and adopted "multiculturalism"?

Maybe if people were reminded of our founders every now and then they wouldn't be so fucking stupid

This whole thing is just a publicity stunt. He's not going to jail for a publicity stunt. When it was just one or two guys they could all bully them out but at this rate we will soon be outnumbering them. At that point he either fights (and goes to jail) or looks like a pussy.

Once the beloved Catholic province of Quebec now is the most secular region in North America, has the highest per-capita rate for abortion, lowest marriage rate, the lowest church attendance, it is the oldest region by population (because they abort most of their babies), and has largely become a welfare state.

St. Jean Baptiste, Patron Saint of French Canadians and of Quebec we ask for your intercession that they may rediscover their faith and their true identity – their Catholic identity. Amen

You have forsaken HIM and you have forsaken Mary. And so you are abandoned.

Judging by your immigration records, you do.

it begins...

The King of Hawaii liked the British so much that he decided to raise a British flag over his palace. Eventually some Brit staying on the island told him some passerby was eventfully going to fuck him up if they saw that so he took it down and raised an American flag instead. The Brits got mad, so he just hired some guy to combine them and was done with it.

when was this? I thought most of em were banned? Jesus was leading with based gramanon and enduring Nick last I saw

It's not funny leaf

There's some alternative designs but I don't see anything wrong with the Union Jack. Australia, NZ, and several provinces have it. It's a part of our history.

savage

Well there will be fire, your not wrong about that.

Who's here yesterday when Antifa was BTFO??