CUCKDEAU INVITES REFUGEES BANNED BY TRUMP

I NEED OUT OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY
thinkpol.ca/2017/01/28/canada-will-welcome-you-trudeau-invites-refugees-as-trump-bans-them/

Other urls found in this thread:

jacksonville.com/news/2017-01-27/general-motors-moving-600-jobs-canada-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well you can't come to america. We're full.

Trudeau is a fucking piece of shit - I hope he died swiftly. MUSLIMS ARE SCUM YOU RETARD.

Canada fucking sucks.

I'm of Aryan master-race descent, wouldn't you want me?

Sounds too white for Ameribrown

Please leave this country if your reading and critical thinking skills are this terrible, OP.

It's pointless political posturing which will change nothing, and if you didn't realize this, and you're an adult, then you really ought to leave.

are you Jaime Bayly?

DELETE THIS NOW

Welcome to Canada, we have lots of room!

You dumb fucks, have you ever met a Syrian? They're actually really nice people.
Anyone who doesn't support immigration wants Canada to be a small second rate and vulnerable country forever.
btw if you're not first nations you're a big fucking hypocrite anyways.
Would you have deported your great great grandparents?

honestly, i feel bad for you guys

This fucking clown is going to get us fucked good

Please send help

>When your a Sikh and minister of national defense, and your PM keeps bringing in more muslim shits

CUCК MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Me too. They have a similar advantage to us though, compared to Europe, which is sheer size. So there are plenty of places to flee to in the country, since their cities will be ruined soon like ours. Liberal poison takes a lot longer to wound in large countries. Unfortunately, it also means they will likely be culturally balkanized, which was the same attack on us.

If this continues, it will unfortunately force us to change our relationship. I dont remember there being this much tension on the northern border in living memory.

Words matter. When our largest trading partner and so-called closest ally makes such and incredibly despicable move, it's important that our leaders speak out. I've never been more proud to have Justin Trudeau as our Prime Minister.

As an American disgusted by our new quasi-fascist government, thank you guys for picking up our moral slack.

We're doing our best to fix this ASAP

lol at cuckdeau

Tbh, you guys didn't have it so bad there, I mean, it's just Mexicans, not hundreds of thousands of Mudslime rapefugees.

The nigger problem is a lot worse in the US, though.

forgot to change the proxy there eh rabbi?

wow so progressive

CAN'T WAKE UP

This cuck always waits for trump to do anything controversial to promote his multicultural agenda on twitter

I just wish either Canada or some other european country started getting weekly terrorists attacks already so people would stop supporting this shit

>Anyone who doesn't support immigration wants Canada to be a small second rate and vulnerable country forever.

We're already a fucking banana republic you spineless frankenweinie...

And I've worked with Syrians before...very foolish people...

Hahahahahaha

No need, Lord Cheeto is getting his racist policies blocked by Real Americans in the Supreme Court.

>Weedman pulls a Merkel

Thank god there's an ocean in the way.

Syrians are indeed fine. Thats not the point. The point is that we white countries are constantly having our goodwill exploited. So in the mercy campaing for Syrians, it becomes a basis for a free-for-all (literally). Whites have a lot of quirks, irrational compassion among them, and the slavish obedience to perceived authorities. So if the television tells us we must be nice and generous and welcome XYZ, we do it because our pro-social wiring is over-developed to organize in small spaces peacefully. Thats fine when you mix whites. But other races (to be fair, Syrians are often white) or cultures, it doesnt work. The weak will exploit the goodwill of the stronger. Its not like they are interested in our culture or have our values.

Liberals dont understand this. They assume everyone will be grateful because they would be. Instead the other culture loses respect for us.

I just got back from Miami where the Cubans have inherited a tourist industry built by whites. The problem is that all the service positions in tourism are now filled by Cubans who have nothing but contempt for whites. So they are in jobs antithetical to their attitude towards most Americans visiting, which is why they are all so rude and consider a question asked in English to be a mild insult.

It doesnt work. If you feed feral dogs long enough, they want more. If you stop, they become resentful and eat you instead. You have to approach other races and cultures from strength or they simply wont respect you.

Whites are guilty too. Look at what happened every time native Americans tried this with whites. They often tried to appease and just got conquered.

It doesnt matter who they are. The point is that they aren't us and we have no goddam obligation to foreigners whatsover. None. No non-American has some mystical right to be *in* America. There are plenty of other place, but those places have the sense to defend their borders or dont offer all the goodies white countries do.

Trudeau will change his mind after Trump has a little chat with him.

The Mexican issue is complicated because its not all Mexicos fault, and it varies depending on migrant and motives, and we tend to reward the worst like we did with blacks. There are also basic human dynamic problems, like encouraging poor while our own suffer, which is not the fault of the poor. There is also the contemptible issues that both parties politicize them, and that they tend to settle all in the same areas, destroying the incentive to assimilate.

They are generally good people though, with some exceptions. If you have to be invaded, I agree its better to be invaded by Catholics with some work ethics and family and community values.

A Mexican may think he is being treated in an inhospitable way, but he also understands our position. You dont normally find Mexicans willing to blow up a bus over their god or political agenda. And when you do, they sadly do it to themselves in their own country from narcoterrorism.

I've taken some comfort in Trumps quasi-passive/aggressive approach to race. For example, offering blacks jobs, education and more cops, things that are pro-social that most of them have blatantly exhibited nothing but contempt for, at least in their mainstream culture. It forces the individuals to take a side with or against civilization.

If I say 'somebody is doing the raping' referring to a minority of Latin Americans, and treat huge Muslim populations in response to the meager tiny percentage that blow things up, then I dont have to point out that 'someones doing the robbing and killing' too. Its stands on its own without mention and the message is just as clear: shape up or your ass is going into a concrete cage until you wise the fuck up and decide to subscribe to human society.

g2g Have agood weekend.

yeah only the women or gay men, just like his previous policy

Why would Trump want to change his mind?

Trump doesn't care about leafs.

Usa first etc.

Would you want to have millions of Mudslimes across your main unprotected border?

>I NEED OUT OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY
Don't come here, we're trying to make murica great again.

Why would a spic care ??

I'm just on vacation, Jose

>Diversity is our greatest strength

i r the niggest

TAKE ALL THE SPICS AND REFUGEES YOU FUCKING LEAVES THE DAY OF THE RAKE WON'T BE PERPETRATED BY AMERICA
BUT BY JUSTIN TRUDEAU

Why would you vacation in Columbia of all places?

Because it's there. Same reason I'm holidaying in Switzerland

S E C O N D
E
C
O
N
D

W A L L
A
L
L

Meanwhile we are taking their jobs.

jacksonville.com/news/2017-01-27/general-motors-moving-600-jobs-canada-mexico

This is karma for refusing to help us, Leafs.

The greatest victory of all is when they rake themselves.

>going from MAGA to MEGA in one week

i thought canada is only accepting women and children. And families.