Then you're weak. Kill yourself.

activated my almonds OP

That's canon now, dude

As if this person even exists

Why does she live in a small box

>political """cartoonists"""

Of course he is.

>Marvel

Captain Strawwoman will just have to go back.

PUT ON YOUR FUCKING HIJAB, YOU FILTHY WHORE!!! DO YOU WANT YOUR MOTHER TO BURN IN HELL?

>Donald Trump is so powerful he can kill superheroes with legislation

Lol

this.
DChads where are you, lads?
(btw we're Hilldogs)

Who is that supposed to be, Captain Iran?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM...oh yes my dear....Huuuuuh....firing my neurons indeed...is that....dare I say....hmmmmm...a constructive idea?......I seeeee....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....huuh....It really makes me think

.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm....ah yes...and also....a hint of....hmmm....I understand.....quite thoughtful my dear....huuuuh...but of yes...this will do nicely....hmmmmm.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and informative now....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLY

Oh yes...very good!....very well put and written....hmmmmm...is that a drop of political undertone in the post?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little look before I think my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of information my dear....ah yes....let me guess...society is ignorant?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for huuuuh.....I seeeeeeeee.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well as sexist......hmmm....that tone is quite noticeable....yes.....privileged and racist I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

MAAAAAAAKES ME THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNK Oh I was not expecting that…that little opinion my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me think through this little one…just one small look…..hmmmm…huh….hmmmmmmmmm…and yet…so strong…yes…the data….huuuh…hmmm….is that….huuuuuh….hmmm….I can almost see it my dear…..yes….just…really….a little more insight if you please…..hmmmmmmmmmmmm…ah yes I see it now….yes quite….hhmmmm…inspiring my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…huuuuh….the most intelligent one yet my dear….hmmmmmmmmmmmm….yes….

I can't remember what the fuck it was called, but I saw a commercial for some new show that was literally about how people are going to survive and fight against Trump. 2017 is going to be filled with this shit.
>inb4 electric jew

Hail Hydra

Why is she sad shes gonna be her cousin's rapetoy?

It's always women in the pro-Muslim propaganda, never men.

muslims can't be american so she was LARPing

not as hard as your mudshit planes hit our twin towers

get fucked loser

kek

Wtf i hate trump now

YOU IDIOTS THIS IS FASCISM

First it will be the brown people.
Then the Commies.
Then the trannies.
Then feminists.

WAKE THE FUCK UP. They will come for you manlets too.

PRESIDENT TRUMP I BEG YOU, WE CAN'T KEEP WINNING, THIS IS TOO MUCH WINNING

Now that she's getting deported maybe we can get some good comics again.

Captain Islamic State's Taqiyya Failed.

This is pretty fucking cringy

Blod und Ehre

Really makes you laugh your ass off.

>tfw they is actually us

rly maek u thnk

Where is her Hijab, absolutely haram, she should be stoned.

Why are people calling this a ban? Its a temporary moratorium. Are these people fucking idiots

Is the point of this comic that whites cannot have self-determination because of the Hitler baggage?

Arabians are not muslims now or what?

Marvelfags are the niggers of comics.

Kek what the hell is that supposed to be. Gave me a good chuckle.

Most commies, trannies, and feminists are insufferable though.

>"I HOPE YOU NAZIS ARE GLAD YOU VOTED FOR LITERALLY HITLER!"

They are idiots because once all the outrage is spent, Trump can go ahead with even harsher policies.

Liberals are blowing their load too quickly as usual.

Her sales are in the crapper too

and her idol Carol wants to build a Wall around Earth to keep Space Aliens out

Really makes you think.

Yeah ... us.

Purity spiraling actually happens in real life.

She just needs to find a new role model.

Oh nooooooooooooooo, a FICTIONAL idealized "good guy dindu nuffin" muslim can't enter the US, that suuucks

This, executive acts can be easily repealed anyway.
When congress starts on this shit its gonna get real.

>and her idol Carol wants to build a Wall around Earth to keep Space Aliens out
kek

is this true?

Hahahahahhahahahahaha

ah great we fucked over wonder woman

wtf do we do now

yus

This. They dont need to be worried about Trump. Comgress has been proven to be full of morons and jackoffs.

as a comic book fan this pulls on my heart strings.

I can somewhat relate to that pic because after finishing my bachelors degree I cannot use it on the USA unless I get a USA nurse license, which is done online.

The web page keeps marking error when I write the code for the country I studied in.

4 years wasted.

Wew, I was worried there for a second.

Yes.

>there is seriously really a muslim woman marvel character

just

im not really seeing a problem there add in the fags too

It's Kamala Khan she's Pakistani and the new Ms Marvel

what, where did you study

i laughed

wont u guys think of the super heroes???

Yes.
You have passed the intelligence test to become a member of the new Trumpstapo - welcome.

Puerto Rico

god bless america

>tfw not any of those except brown and even then am from here

/r/ing version where the white guy is beheaded and the woman is veiled

God, Jews are fucking shit at propaganda. They only succeed with it by spamming it everywhere and shrieking at the top of their lungs when challenged.

i was disappointed by Phasma. She could have turned on the security lasers, or refused to help and go down like a soldier. instead she just took it

Who is this anyway? Captain kebab?

>be OP
>browse Sup Forums
>see meme
>get triggered/depressed

Isn't she Pakistani?

Wouldn't this not affect her?

No wonder nobody buys their actual comics anymore. That SJW-tier minority pandering is off the frickin' charts.

>that fucking wheelchair

not as hard as a truck hits a child or the impact of the horror, loss and anger hits the parent.

Thank you Trump for protecting your ungrateful countrymen, one could only wish for such protection.

Marvel still has my waifu

why do liberals have to filter everything through a lens of comic books or Harry Potter or Star Wars?

Are they this fucking immature? Can they seriously not understand the world except through their childish popcorn media nonsense?

>superheroes have feelings

>not simply part of a propaganda storyboard created by the artist to convey his own feelings and opinions to the target audience

STOP BEING RETARDED

MAXIMUM AUTISM
A
X
I
M
U
M

A
U
T
I
S
M

HOW DO WE STOP THE MEDIA HOW THE FUCK DO YOU STOP IT???

THAT'S RIGHT YOU FUCKING CAN'T BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERY GOD DAMN PERSON WHO MATTERS EATING OUT OF THEIR HANDS

OH WOOOOOOOOW YOU HAVE MEL GIBSON AND JONTRON WHO ARE HAVING THEIR ASSES EXCAVATED BY THE POPULUS GOOD FUCKING JOB THATLL DO GREAT TO FIGHT ALL THE PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT THAT TOOK ALL MY FUCKING COLLEGEFAG FRIENDS

>First it will be the brown people.
>Then the Commies.
>Then the trannies.
>Then feminists.

This is like a Christmas list for Sup Forums

merkel we won't take ur b8

Marvelfags and capeshitters in general deserve to be castrated

>this hit me hard
Probaly cause your a fag like always OP

rare!

I don't see a single wrong thing with this list.

girl power

Sounds good.

What a fucked up world where literally half the west wants a Muslim fest in their countries.

Why are we not shooting these treasonous scum?

The only time I see leftists with an American flag is when they're trying to burn it

lol American comic book / superhero culture is fucking gayyyyyy