I don't know anymore

Please, someone tell me how the ugly, lazy, entitled and ignorant left can defend this?

>One week they are protesting against a Trump, accusing him of rape (absolutely no proof except an audio clip) and trying to take control of 'their' bodies.

>The next week they are welcoming refugees and Muslims whom a very large number are STATISTICALLY PROVEN to carry out sexual assaults and a large number of crimes. (pic related)

I have nearly lost all hope, we can't stop fighting, fighting for equality, fighting for western values that we all love, fighting for the safety of everyone, fighting for the rights of Women, LGBT people, Children and most importantly, fighting for FREEDOM

If the western world continues on the path on which its on, if dare i say it, the western world turns into a Muslim majority (which will soon happen) then I fear for our children, our grandchildren and the progress of the human race.

If they trickle into the political system, then the end is nigh.

Hold your family close brothers and most importantly... be prepare to fight

Bump 4 Trump

It's because they want it, especially the women. After achieving feminism and equality they realize how much it sucks to be a man and they want to go back to the way things were, back when they were subject to the whims of men without a care in the world.

However because women are essentially children with tits they refuse to admit they were wrong about equality so they push things full circle into Islam which is foreign, exotic, and open for entry in oppression olympics which they can justify with their fucked up mental gymnastics which are barely holding by a thread as is

Tl;dr women want to be women again but they are too proud to fucking admit they were wrong about feminism

well in addition to being ugly, lazy, entitled, and ignorant they're also dumb

That does make sense, the thing that pisses me off is that it is so hypocritical and blatant but the left always turn a blind eye to their hypocrisy.

Perhaps its just down to the nature of the internet but for every 1 decent, rational human being on Twitter there are 3 brainwashed goons and they like and RT each other acting like they are the good guys in a circlejerk.

I wonder if they are consciously aware of their actions and what they are pushing?

I am also well aware that Twitter is a liberal cesspool but gotta know your enemy I suppose.

I could list 1000 adjectives to describe them to be honest.

No they are not aware of it. That is the cancer of social media. Conversations have become immeasurably more shallow and instant gratification is all that matters to these people. They never think beyond the nice sounding rhetoric of the moment. People have lost all depth and sense of community over the last several years as they chase the approval of the masses like a drug addict chases his next fix.

If you look at the various leftist causes you will see this to be the case. The open borders crowd is especially guilty of this shortcoming in that they never consider how to actually govern a world without borders and what it would require to ensure law and order.

well my point is that they're just dumb
you can't fix stupid
Leftists are genetic failures that are hard to see

lol there are no leftists here

why ask us?

Ah yes because likes, comments, favourites, retweets and media attention give them their approval from what they see as the masses.

Thankfully we still hold the 'silent majority' but man in 10-20 years i really hold no hope. Best case scenario is that people wake up and witness what they have caused (similar to what is happening in Germany at the moment). Worst case scenario is that this shit continues for years to come and we lose the majority.

If we lose the majority then its going to be very hard to correct things and i believe people will release too late.

>someone tell me how the ugly, lazy, entitled and ignorant left can defend this

Well there are CTR shills still here but

>someone tell me how the ugly, lazy, entitled and ignorant left can defend this

I'm asking what arguments to provide? They all seem to flat out ignore it to me.

Leftism is a mental illness, a psychosis

>Please, someone tell me how the ugly, lazy, entitled and ignorant left can defend this?

Women base their beliefs not on facts and common sense, but on their 'feelings'

>fighting for the rights LGBT people
kill you'reself degenerate

It's to sad of me to say this but those women deserve it. Those who welcome hell deserve hell. Just protect yourself and abandon those who wished this even if they lie. You know who they are. Just leave them.

OK what is the bigger threat? Answer that?

And the worst case scenario is total anarchy and war which will act as a reset button for our society and all this progressive nonsense is purged.

Even if the progressives get what they want the resulting collapse will kill them all as they are not strong enough to survive when shit gets real. Even if they win they lose

Jews that encourage gays/women/minorities to delve further into hedonistic degeneracy

How about we kill both poofters and muslims?

Even if they are degenerate, some of them are good. But they are few and far between

Don't be a bigot

I don't know, the Jews have been around for a long time and seem to enjoy the western world and the values we hold.

While ill admit the Jews are for sure a threat, i just don't believe they are the most immediate threat.

I believe the most immediate threat the the invasion of Islam and Sharia Law. Best deal with that problem first.

This. I'd want to build a time machine and see how far down the rabbit hole our world goes into

Exactly. Or we could eliminate the Jews first, which is like getting rid of the hive, but that won't happen

At least a muslim takeover will remove all the degeneracy we currently experience. Maybe we should let them do that then kick them out after 10 or so years.

LGBT are a good way to garner support though because Muslims absolutely detest them. Attacks on them may redpill a great number of people but at the minute they fail to even acknowledge it unfortunately.

Also, you could have a QT GF and have multiple, which is against what these leftists want.

Then why don't you support Israel?

It's literally against their religion to refuse sex from their husband

Shit posting aside this is as long as i could get this name. I'm quite impressed desu.

Always deal with an internal threat before an external one.

The Jews are a snake in our house while the Muslim is a wolf at the door.

I work with an uber-liberal and he said the purpose of taking in these migrants is to help Germany's shrinking workforce but it'll take about a generation for the migrants to assimilate. He compared it to italians first coming to america. Is he wrong?

Israel are sucking money from the US and other nations. They also occupy land that they do not own (similar to what Muslims are trying to achieve in the US).

As i have said Israel is for sure a problem, but not the biggest problem we face at the moment.

Trumps support for Israel is something i disagree with him on (he seems too enthusiastic) but i hope he is thinking the same as myself, that there are bigger problems to face.

giving women the right to vote was a mistake

Wew.

At the expense of German women and children?

He is most likely wrong as we are progressing further with automation so the shrinking workforce is likely not that big of a problem.

Also majority of refugees are low IQ, so only good for those jobs soon to be replaced by machines.

Tbh, don't you think Israel keeps all those savages in check. Like Palestinans are pretty fucked up. They wanna be martyrs n all that.

The 'all palestinans are terrorists' is Jewish propaganda pushed by Israel.

Very small few are crazy in the traditional 'terrorist' sense and only fuck with Israel so its kinda ok. Once they start blowing up cities across Europe then ill change my tune perhaps.

you are ugly lazy entitled or ignorant

He couldn't get more wrong if he tried. We know for a fact that the 2nd generation is more extreme than their parents.

Former leftist here. These people simply ignore facts that do not fit their narrative; any straying from the party line and they'll immediately get dogpiled by other leftists until they beg for forgiveness.

How can leftists reconcile mutually exclusive beliefs? By not acknowledging them in the first place. Gender is a social construct, but someone can be born in the wrong gender? Sure, just don't think too hard.