Would you really support deporting this genius Mexican qt?

youtube.com/watch?v=lcVGTfRSHj8

I voted for Donald Trump but I think it's ridiculous to deport ALL undocumented immigrants. That's just crazy and not in the best interest of America.

This girl graduated as the valedictorian from her high school. She got accepted to an ivy league school too. Deporting people like her does NOT benefit America.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. She has to go back and Make Mexico Great For Once.

>Would you really support deporting this genius Mexican qt?

Yes

She should go make Mexico great again.

If she's such a genius, why can't she make her own country great?

Rules are rules. It's the only way society functions. You respect the rules or you face the punishment.

>NOT GONNA LIE, FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER HERE

sage

Yes.

There are more than enough Ivy League baristas.

Yes, she's taking the spot of an American.

Implying they can't get back with documents.

If she was as smart as they want us to think, she wouldn't be illegal in the first place.

Shes not touching your dick, pal.

We don't want shitskins polluting our gene pool. Were done being the le 58%.

YES, even if she was the only one.

>I'm an outlier.
She's in the bargaining stage ahead of schedule just because she's smart.

>I never saw it as a bad thing, I saw it as a blessing

...What?

yep. hope she dies first day back in mexico.

There's nothing crazy about enforcing the law

who is that?

nice catch user

Yup Mexico needs her.

she's illegal, she has to go. sounds like a feminist let her own people deal with that mental illness. we're fucking full

three of a kind beats a pair of 2s. Clearly this is KEKs will. Cya later illegal immigrator.

that girl used to cheat and everyone knew it
fuck her. she's a dumb broad

If she's so fucking great then Trump is doing Mexico a favour.

Yes, get the fuck out and give our native-born citizens a chance.

She has to go back, and you too judging by your post seeing as illegals voted.

>i voted for Trump
Sure you did....

>to intelligent to get citizenship

the law of the land is for all, not some. She will need to go back and apply like everyone else. Selfish of her not to help her own country with her gifts.

send her back

Would like to see her SAT, considering gpa can be gamed esp if you are a non white or Asian and "overcoming obstacles"

>I voted for Donald Trump
No you didn't.

>valedictorian of ghetto high school
Big whup.

>accepted to an ivy league school
What is affirmitive action, Alex?

This girl used tax money to take a spot from an american citizen. Deport her and those like her first.

>I always saw it as a blessing
>Mentor was history major
>Double major in cog-sci and political science
>Wants to work with Doctors without Borders, a charity that's well known for being secretly for-profit

Confirmed for libtard. She wouldn't do much for America.

Someone contact ICE.

Fuck you bru. I'm legal.

If she accepts to be my waifu, I will gladly move back with her and make mexico great again.

we already have this genius qt in mexico who won the EGMO

>1 post by this id

fuck yes, trips of truth

fuck forgot the picture

just what a dirty illegal would say. ICE ICE BABY.

Mexico needs geniuses to help their shit nation. She should go back and help her own people.

yep.
taking up a slot a US citizen should occupy.

I'm Mexican and I approve of this deportation!

Too bad, she has to go back.

Sage is not a downvote.

--- Important ---

Until the Trump administration and congress are able to fully restore law enforcement and immigration services to their full working order it is important to do your part. Both ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) and the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) offer online reporting facilities to help identify and prevent further illegal activities.

Below is the link to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement page to report any illegal immigrants or companies hiring illegals.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

If you believe that illegal immigrants are participating in more serious illegal activities report them to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

tips.fbi.gov/

Feel free to post the ICE and FBI links as you deem necessary.

She could easily get a job in Mexico's space program.

this, why do liberals think they can steal a country's intellectuals and make them worse off

#ladymatematicas ftw

>valedictorian from her high school
Likely went to a school that was 90% Hispanic making her effectively the smartest kid in Special Ed

>got accepted to an ivy league school too
They literally let in anyone darker than an Italian with little to no requirement these days. A Mexican illegal valedictorian is a giant virtue signalling Badge of Honor.

She has to go back like the rest of them. If she's so smart maybe she can make Mexico great though she'll probably just end up as some drug lord's concubine before she gets beheaded for running her mouth too much.

>if I do something that I shouldn't do long enough it's okay

Fuck her and everyone who thinks like her.

She can apply for a visa after she leaves

fpbp
mmgfo

you can't claim what you haven't earned.. Survival of the fittess poltards.

Of course, there is enough lazy money hungry slave driving sluts in the U.S. already

Mexigirls, never again.

Once was enough.

Before you know it she'll be one of those little troll maids. Maybe a smarter one, but a troll-maid all the same. It's destiny for these women.

She can probably make some good tamales though if her mother taught her anything.

Fucking this. Why should we steal their greatest peoples? They should get a chance at being great again
>implying they're were ever great
Kek

It benefits me. Fuck off.

I want to make an anchor baby with her.

>In 2010, Martinez, her mom, and little sister left Mexico City. They arrived in the US by plane on a tourist visa.

>tourist visa

Do I even need to answer your question? If I went to the UK and lived in Brixton for 7 years, that does not make me eligible to a citizen. I did not enter to stay, I entered to visit. Her application is predicated on legal entry and legal stay, the latter of which was grossly violated.

"undocumented" is a cnn word

Mexico needs her more than America, she should go back to make Mexico great again.

Send the smartest mexicans back so they can start to fix their fucked up country

She has to go.

>Making your argument with children or pussy as a prop

>tfw no adorable Mexican gf

Women's suffrage was the biggest mistake since the end of slavery.

If she's so smart, she can go help her home country. America does not want or need her.

They should, they broke the law. It is impractical to deport them all, however, so in not unopposed to some sort of program to eventually naturalize a niece never of them. We still need to get rid of the riff raff.", however

hey officer i know i smashed your car, but i'm a productive member of society, i pay my taxes, and have 4.0 GPA. Don't separate me from my family.

Literally, the excuse doesn't work for any single other law.

Tough. Send her home and put the burden on her to convince an immigration officer that she's likely to be an asset to America, not a liability.

If she's as big a prize as you seem to think she is, she shouldn't have any trouble.

Affirmative action. Her being a non-white female is a massive boost, a white or asian with superior scores was shafted because of her.

Shes gonna help her country if she goes back.

Yes Mexico needs smart people to expedite the avacado harvesting process.

This guy gets it.

While I don't think this particular roastie will be deported, it's good to have some degree of sanity stored to western civilization.

Just going to stay focused while they are hysterical though. That's what we should be doing bros. Making money, advancing ourselves economically, lifting heavy, taking care of ourselves. We are all going to make it bros.

Praise Kek! His will guides us through the GETS!

No, we can keep all the women as sex slaves as long as they get their tubes tied.

are you fucking it?
no?
then why do you care?

>First crush in elementary school was a Mexican qt
>She had to leave because she was illegal

Feelsbadman.

So they can take more of American citizen's job opportunities and housing? Trash our culture, burn our flag, and try to fulfill a reconquista fantasy?

buying you a tequila shot amigo
SALUD

>the whitest Mexican in Mexico is also the smartest

>This girl graduated as the valedictorian from her high school. She got accepted to an ivy league school too. Deporting people like her does NOT benefit America.

>Ivy league school.
>Admitting the truely best and brightest.

She should give up her seat for the White or East Asian man who actually deserves the post but lost to AA and >muh diversity is our strength,

>tfw we have no country

>tfw I'm leaving to Europe undocumented

The end is nigh. Rules have been broken and the establishment wants nothing to do with the reinforcement of said rules. Fuck this country. Back to whitey land I go.

i got a 2300 on my SATs and didn't get into a single Ivy, MIT, Stanford

had to settle for a full ride from NYU

fuck these fuckers

i hate them all

(i'm a white male)

>Deporting people like her does NOT benefit America.
But it WILL benefit Mexico

being a US citizen legally is earning that, we claimed it a long time ago. your emotions and situational phrases do not override the constitution and bill of rights, or the birthright of legal citizens.
that's why we get to call it our country
no amount of mental gymnastics changes that
irregardless of what you think, her and her family are leaving this country soon
actually it is possible to deport them all
making it illegal to hire them, fixing e verify will make many self deport
Trump already changed a rule for illegals to not be able to open bank accounts here (prerequisite of many lease agreements, many in SoCal do all their bill pay online via bank transfer)
finding points where you can ask a person demanding services from the government to prove their citizenship then deporting those who cannot
etc
I worked with shitskins before, they said they'd leave if Trump became president, they know the only reason they're here was Onigger keeping the law at bay

She has to go back. No exceptions for affirmative action intellectuals.

>keeping immigrants based on their IQ
Oy vey its like the nazis eugenics program all over again!

post score card an timestamp, no larping on pol faggot

Now how will you Make Canada Great Again?

Too bad you were born the wrong gender and skin color.

doesn't america want the best for itself?

Laws are laws, faggot.
I would personally build a catapult to launch her ass over the wall. People don't get to pick what laws they can obey.

>media picks the lightest, most attractive hispanic and succeful girl and does a story on her
yeah this is the "average" illegal LOL

SEND HER BACK