36% approval rating

>36% approval rating
>right after taking office

HAHAHAHAHA. pathetic. There is no way this guy is winning re-election.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/316328-poll-trump-begins-presidency-with-36-percent-approval-rating

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/january_2017/voters_agree_with_trump_that_america_should_come_first
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/25/president-trumps-approval-rating-rises-57-percent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

believing in polls still.... haven't learned a thing have we

Stay mad jelly fag

Trump is the king of the cucks. Got lucky with his opponent.

Drompf BTFO. Who /Chillary/ here?

>t. increasingly nervous man

There is no way he could be where he is now.

>SURELY, THIS TIME, THE POLLS MUST BE CORRECT THIS TIME, THE POLLS ARE DUE ANY DAY NOW!!

When will you cucks learn?

Ramussen poll says otherwise.
>inb4 muh it's a biased poll while mine isn't.

(((thehill)))

It's almost like there's millions of disgustingly dumb libtards out there falling for fearmongering, hysterical media narratives about Trump.

((((Polls))))

>polls declaring Clinton at a 99% success rate
>only polling leftists is an actual poll

King of tears

>"haha he can't possibly get elected again.. r-right?.." Says increasingly nervous CTR poster for the 10th time today.

He's my POTUS, and I'll literally kill for him. Just.

I thought it was 56%?

And 64% of people are faggots and can go eat a dick

>Huffington Post
>(((polls)))
Try harder

>tfw he will have Then "somehow" win in a landslide again.
>Liberals will be surprised that they were lied to AGAIN

HOW DO WE STOP THE MEDIA HOW THE FUCK DO YOU STOP IT??????

THAT'S RIGHT YOU FUCKING CAN'T BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERY GOD DAMN PERSON WHO MATTERS EATING OUT OF THEIR HANDS

OH WOOOOOOOOW YOU HAVE MEL GIBSON AND JONTRON WHO ARE HAVING THEIR ASSES EXCAVATED BY THE POPULUS GOOD FUCKING JOB THATLL DO GREAT TO FIGHT ALL THE PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT THAT TOOK ALL MY FUCKING COLLEGEFAG FRIENDS.

aww44hwaahhwwerhewhajnakytrkrkt

He may have a 36% approval rating but he is 100% president, now fucking deal with it.

Didn't he have like a 90% chance of losing to

Come on now, lets remember the lesson we learned about trusting statistical numbers from "experts".

It's pretty obvious that he isn't that well liked if you just pay attention to the world around you.

>Trump wins 46% of the vote
>these people are seriously claiming that one quarter of the people that voted for trump changed their minds and hate him after one of the strongest first weeks of any modern president where he did everything he said he would

I always see these polls and approval ratings but can't think of one person who's been asked by media outlets what they think.

i pay attention to real life and real people that i talk to, not just cnn, and no it isnt obvious

(((HuffPo)))

literally who?

Sup Forums:
>one poll was wrong so therefore all polls are wrong
>well, not really, all polls that are negative towards drumpf are wrong, but the positive ones are right

Huffpost.....Are you CTR even trying anymore? Also (((poll))) lol.

um sweetie your poll is wrong

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/january_2017/voters_agree_with_trump_that_america_should_come_first

A FUCKING LOTUS

More like
>polls that oversample democrats by 15 points are probably wrong

before someone says rasmussen is bad

He's not doing whats popular he's doing what he thinks is right.

>Cityfags eternally btfo

Protip no one in rural America gives 2 turtly fucks about sandniggers

I hate to see statism but it's the truth

His approval rating is 36%, just like his chance of winning was 0%, am I right Huffpo?

Everyone I know that liked him before likes him even more now because he is actually doing what he said he would.

There is no way his approval is below whatever it was needed to be to get him elected.

didn't they give hillary 99% chance of winning?

>Huffington Post

HAHAHAHAHA PATHETIC

>fake news
>fake polls same ones saying hillary would win 99% chance
pls go kike

Trump had like a 56% approval rating going into office, Obama had like a 52% leaving. Fuck off, CTR. I didn't know you guys had a pension program

it only took one sentence to BTFO OP

How did they manage to write that article with all their keyboards fucked up from the water damage?

>fake news

I wish these kikes would stop posting this shit

What?
When did Jontron get redpilled?
I stopped watching fat fucks talk about video games when game grumps broke up

>silent majority
People are still afraid to say they voted for him even though they believe in him. It'll take time for them to get the balls to be public about their feelings. They're recovering from years of being told to hate themselves

What matters is his plan

I actually looked at the poll

57% of respondents viewed the Republican Party unfavourably.

How likely would it be that people who hate the Republicans would support the Republican president?

>HuffPaint Post

When you say "pay attention to the world around you" Im guessing you mean listen to the people shouting the loudest, not the ones whispering im the corner

Media

"polls show trump has 95% chance of losing"

Idiots who still believe this shit should die

tfw he wins because muh ukrainian hackers

Where do they get these approval ratings?

I live in a blue state and everyone here thinks Trump is doing great atm unless they're some feminist nutjob nu-male. Once again the media is wrong.

Leaf knows what's up.

They will get tired of us winning and will cuck.,

>How likely would it be that people who hate the Republicans would support the Republican president?

Very likely considering the circumstances of this election. Trump does not equal the Republican party.

Still isn't this literally the website that had her at 98+ percent chance of winning? I mean come one dude.

This is election was basically a give a way. It shouldn't come as a surprise that he beat Hillary. If it had been anyone else he would've lost bad!

>this time the polls are right
>right guise? ...guise?

If his 5% chance of winning was actually 100%, does that mean his 36% approval rating is actually 131%?

I think the same thing when I read these. Where am I supposed to give them my input?

TAKE NOTE

you have a few hundred thousand people (at best) screeching like lunatics.

It's very difficult to get the lay of the land right now, I know for a fact that alot of the "champagne liberals" are extremely concerned about being pushed out of their own party by non-whites who seem to be overwhelming pro-islam.

that's at least half the party that probably agrees with Trump's travel ban on certain countries that don't have proper paperwork for their own people.

I suspect the backlash in the coming days is going to further demoralize the left as sides are taken and lines drawn.

>pay attention to the world around you.

You mean the one where he won a democratic election and became the most powerful man on the planet?

Seems popular enough to me faggot, but please keep crying.

cmon americans you gotta educate the stupid half of your population so they dont wreck the world

why do you fucking Americans talk about "approval ratings" when a President has only been in office for like a week? Aren't approval ratings only relevant for election? meaning that you should only look at them nearing election, or at the very least after like 3 years of his term?

Because they're very very desperate for a scandal and they have absolutely nothing.

>polls
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back around when the protest over Trump winning the election broke out, went on a livestream with Sargon of Akkad and said some pretty redpilled things such as Syrians should work to make their country a better place rather than fleeing, immigrants should come legally etc. etc.. Pretty much things youd expect from conservatives. Pic related somewhat someone tweeted it at him after the live stream

SAY THE LINE SHILL

every fucking president has approval ratings done on them basically every week dipshit

trumps approval rating is over -9000

Election proved the polls are fake. Trump can do whatever he wants and he will get re-elected.

HOW WILL DRUMPFKINS RECOVER?

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

because you mericans are crazy af

HOLY SHIT
Say it with me:
>Madame president
How will drumpfth tards ever recover???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

do you always rely on google for the answer

>tfw this is all part of the plot to let him have a Redemption moment and shame everyone that didn't believe in him

how about we let the drug cartels figure ot if they still want him in ofice

Rare?

>kys kike.

>Only a 36% approval rating
>Still beats hillary and the democrats

Kind of makes liberals look like even bigger losers desu.

Yeah, he has no chance...

that's why he got blown out with his measley 306 electoral votes.

>the same people who write headlines like "WELP" criticize trump for making announcements via twitter

>HuffPo
Fake news.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/25/president-trumps-approval-rating-rises-57-percent/

>the polls are right this time!
>I swear

Fake news

you know what... you guys just pray that trump doesnt ruin your country or the world

> polls are relevant

Its not 2016 anymore. These talking points are debunked.

Because the media has been publishing super accurate polls, right?

36% and still lost to hillary seems like dems are bigger loser man wtf you smoking ?

>the use of oversampling allows for estimates to be made with a smaller margin of error.

and then extrapolated over the entire country.

and then touted on the "news" as if its representative of the whole country.

There's a reason you can't do this in studies, unless you are studying a small group. Not sampling a small group.

That statement is highly disingenuous.

--

LOL and Washington Times is what?
They openly admit they're the polar opposite of the Wash Post. That makes them FAKE NEWS TOO. Just Republican establishment fake shit instead.

>How will drumpfth tards ever recover???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????