OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=NMkZs-5WSN0
youtube.com/watch?v=KjFxtFfpxhs
youtube.com/watch?v=N0CSUhF4tyA
youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA
mcall.com/news/nationworld/mc-syrian-family-allentown-stopped-philadelphia-airport-trump-immigration-ban-20170128-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HEY LIBTARDS: YOUR PRECIOUS SHITSKIN REFUGEES CAN'T COME HERE. GET FUCKED!

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

Are you ready, soldiers?

The Second Great Meme War has begun.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR WEEK 2

MAGA

How do I email a letter to the president?

AYE AYE CAPTAIN

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES!

>HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE HIS FULL CABINET YET
JUST GETTING STARTED

who the hell just told me in the last thread that smoking is perfectly good for you? explain yourself

What is this muslim ban going to do to Trump's approval rating?

The butthurt when Rex and Sessions are confirmed will be tremendous. TREMENDOUS

>be a Muslim stuck in JFK Airport
>Democrat Rep comes to shill and politick on your behalf
>"What do you think of Donald Trump?"
>"I.. he-..haha I like him!"

youtube.com/watch?v=NMkZs-5WSN0

He looks like a white John Lewis with that filter

Hahaha i cant unsee it

Guys, does Trump think he's the reincarnation of Andrew Jackson? In the same vein that Patton thought he was the reincarnation of Napoleon? I WANT THIS TO BE THE CASE!

Probably decrease them, but the approval ratings are manufactured to create a narrative in the liberal MSM anyways.

thanks for baking, sorry about the newfag trying to fuck things up

Guys, what is the name Trump used to name ((them))) the other day?

I can't remember.

Grow it.

Media doesn't want to tell you that it was supported by a majority even before Trump softened it to be by country.

literally nothing

nobody will even talk about it years from now aside from maybe a little asteriks that not 100% ofthe muslims were banned, a few got thru who were already in transit

youtube.com/watch?v=KjFxtFfpxhs

Conservative comedy everyone

Increase it. People voted him into office for this. Fulfilling promises is the best way to get elected. The outrage over this will be gone by tomorrow when he signs his next EO.

artist link nigger?
The hatted version is preventing me from using IQDB properly

>tfw you will never stop winning for the next 8 years
>tfw week 2 will be full on MAGA just like week 1

I could die happy if Trump carried around a gold cane and beat liberals with it

Ol' Goldy

Especially with the statue and portrait in the Oval Office.

What's with this garbage fake news floating around about ACLU "blocking" an executive order?

Organizations anti tobacco push for marijuana legalization.
It's well known that the anti tobacco lobby gets huge amounts of money to promote such idea, medicine against addiction that actually kills people or change their behaviour dramatically.
It was one of the first experiences of psychological manipulation, the prohibition of smoking based on phony science.
If a person dies at age 90 for any reason whatsoever and it's a smoker, they claim the causa mortis was 'tabagism' and that is how they increased the numbers of death caused by smoking - as if so-called person would live until 180 if she didn't smoked.
Or you are ignorant of all of this - WHO controlling the rethoric about tobacco - or you are being malicious with your comments, in both cases I would urge you to study more and shut your mouth.
>What you typed wasn't what I said, you made a statement talking about cigarettes being for 'social control' when clearly the propaganda against it actually is
And yes, it's not as bad as people say it is. It's just a bunch of manipulated numbers by the World Health Organization

PMIDF (Phillip-Morris Internet Defense Force) shills are the worst

>"the military is actually super liberal and loves sandniggers, coup imminent"
I have never seen greater delusion in my life
Look closely, this is the result of nearly two years of constant psychological rape

People will talk about it when they wonder why we had no terror attacks for an 8 year period.

digits confirm

S H A D I L A Y

wrong pic wew

so what you're saying is that it's all a conspiracy?

The end is near lads

The zombie (libtard) invasion has started and we're all going to fall to Mudslimes

Be strong and stay safe

H-Hi, I'm just here keeping the thread alive so we can recycle later

Is it too much, too fast? I've been around long enough to know this is going to sound like a concern shill post, but seriously.. barring greencard and visa holders too? Even without objecting to it, it seems this could cause too much immediate backlash and drastically cut into his moderate support base.

Should we have waited a bit? Let things settle down, make sure all the riots and shit have ended and gone home and let the media's failed credibility sink in with the populace before giving them this big of a target to shoot at?

youtube.com/watch?v=N0CSUhF4tyA President's first weekly address. Look at the first comment of course it's a sandnigger named Ali calling Trump raycist. Comment has fewer upboats than comment following it. Is Youtube ran by niggers, is there urgent need for action?

I meant that this thing with the judge won't have any effect

the muslim ban as a whole will look great for trump, I thought that much was obvious

>Rush
>a comedian
Nah. Stanhope and DiPaolo are comedians. Besides, the comedy game has the same kind of anti-conservative blacklist Hollywood does, everyone hides their power level.

HAPPENING TOMORROW NYC. Print out her sharia tweets and make posters out of them.

2 WEREN'T ENOUGH!!!

That portrait was placed intentionally. IT's in the most prominent position for media photography. He's threatening (((the bank))). The 5D chess goes on.

>Liberals literally fooled themselves into believing that the ban was over-turned so they'll feel massive disappointment when they wake up tomorrow and realize that the ban is still in effect.

Yes.

The (((Consortium)))

He is quite a history buff believe it not, so probably.

Maybe a little too quick

didn't you just go to bed
it's 1:40 AM, fellow texas

there's no females in /ptg/..... i-is there?

>not available in my country
Of fucking course

Kek confirms

BURN DOWN THE FED

I got some practice, then, been playing the dead rising trilogy over and over, discovering new things and trying to get 100% to wash the taste of non-canon 4 out of my mouth

THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL! A president who knows something about his own country's history!

>reddit doesnt know that the military voted Trump

He can bake now, I'm going for now.

was the Cruz arc officially the best character arc of the election?

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA

He said he’d deport Mexicans before they raped our wives
And ban a million Muslims before they took white lives.

Fuhrer Don~
The strengthening~

make this happen, pls.

Both lungs out of a body and people are dead anyway, what's the fucking difference between having black or pink lungs?
What's the difference between being a 90 year old smoker and a 90 year old non-smoker, will they both go jogging and play soccer?
t. family members died of throat/lung cancer, including people with throat cancer that never smoked and didn't have contact with people who smoked
I'm saying there's no difference between one and the other.

dont be a faggot about it, just keep making threads

No, I just wished everyone a good night
Nice to have another texan on board, gives me more reasons to avatarfag

I don't get this meme, I'm just going to assume that I'm dealing with

>brazilian education

Here

I got multiple smokers in my family and got exposed to 2nd hand smoke as a kid, don't need some retard trying to tell me that tobacco isn't bad for you

UMM....

REMINDER

It is a stay, and not a repeal or overturn. It affects only those in transit and those in the US when the XO was approved.

>Scott, set the WhenHub on my command.
>Commence "Operation Persuade the Nation" in..
>3
>2
>1

4 was that bad, huh?

of course he's a retard

>Immigration ban

What's the title of this EO? I'm having trouble telling which is which from the fairly large list.

WOW, smoking killing people by distance.
Fucking brainwashed kid.

>HAHA DRUMPF HAS LESS POPULAR VOTE AND SMALLER CROWDS
>i will investigate voter fraud to prove you wrong. Also, my inauguration was the most watched in history.
>HAHA DRUMPF SO VAIN

>the last week
>the last month
>the last year

Hey /ptg/ I just got on anything happened since yesterday?

Lmao. They didnt overthrow Obama and he thinks they will overthrow Trump who loves and respects the military? Shows how crazy their mindset is, to think Mattis, who signed an oath to uphold and protect the Constitution, would conduct a coup because he disagrees with a policy. Not only does Trump love the military and acts within the Constitution, he has such a commanding presence it induces great respect from his subordinates, especially those inculcatee into the military tradition.

Totally absurd.

I hope he removes Obama's wallpaper and makes the Oval Office great again™.

Then maybe the cancer is heriditary?

>Brazilian faggot
>doesn't realize that smoke travels over distance

kys, my amigo

>Next 8 years

lel

Redpill me on Texas v Johnson
I'm in the middle of a really fucking retarded argument over flag burning with some California cuck right now

We elected the guy who prevents those two things. Did you think leftists would suddenly become moderates if Hillary were elected? No, they'd be shooting Trump voters within months.

But isn't Trump a reincarnation of Patton?

obviously trump's arc was the best

they hired a liber numale who turned dead rising from a unqiue, one of a kind experience to a dollar bin shovelware game

you have to TRY to ruin a franchise this bad

just watch a youtube playthru of it, the game is very short, but it's so bad, it has to be seen to be believed

He only has 4 years. He could have spent his first week partying like the nigger did but he wants to fulfill his promises. Fuck you

It was chilling when he used this.

He knows exactly what is going on and actually is planning to destroy them.

I can't even believe its happening.

There is but they don't speak up or they have to show tits.

>Bush wasn't overthrown for that shit in Florida
>Obama wasn't overthrown yet alone assassinated despite people thinking he wasn't even born here
>Anyone thinking Trump will be impeached or assassinated

If Trump could ban only one type of people, would you rather it be, illegal immigrants or muslims/refugees?

Majority of the country was pro Muslim ban back when it was all Muslims, so no. He got elected TO DO EXACTLY THIS. Thats how you get reelected, doing what you said you would.

So who are these bog guys I keep hearing about

Can someone give me a rundown on who they are?

>Trump signed the executive order banning immigration from 7 countries in the Middle East
>collective autistic screeching from around the globe could be heard everywhere
>one federal judge puts a stay on the ban applying to those in transit and those in the country already
>liberals think this means the ban is being overturned or repealed
>libs setting themselves up for another hard stumping

mestizos

Sheeeeesh

or maybe correlation =/= causation, and more than just cigarettes can cause lung cancer. and maybe hes just a retard. all those are possibilities

mcall.com/news/nationworld/mc-syrian-family-allentown-stopped-philadelphia-airport-trump-immigration-ban-20170128-story.html

> saudi wahabis? Always welcome
> syrian Christians? No fuck off terrorists

Good job drumpfkins

his character arc was pretty boring compared to soaring ted