What did Elon Musk's Father mean by this?

What did Elon Musk's Father mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=cult rescue deprogramming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Muskdad

Is there anyone left in South Africa with high hopes for the place?

too many redpills

>"you are a racist person..."
>2017

based

nice

why couldn't his son be more like this instead of a conman

HOW DO WE STOP THE MEDIA HOW THE FUCK DO YOU STOP IT??????

THAT'S RIGHT YOU FUCKING CAN'T BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERY GOD DAMN PERSON WHO MATTERS EATING OUT OF THEIR HANDS

OH WOOOOOOOOW YOU HAVE MEL GIBSON AND JONTRON WHO ARE HAVING THEIR ASSES EXCAVATED BY THE POPULUS GOOD FUCKING JOB THATLL DO GREAT TO FIGHT ALL THE PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT THAT TOOK ALL MY FUCKING COLLEGEFAG FRIENDS.

hwaahhwwerhewhajnakytrkrkt

Man that was a mouthfull of redpills.

>implying

they're not mutually exclusive, user.

wtf i love elon musk now

Elon is an autistic savant. Let him have his crazy politics as long as he keeps making dirt cheap reusable rockets for humanity.

I seriously doubt it. One of my best friends is Afrikaner and his entire family has either left or is in the midst of leaving. We're talking doctors, engineers, businessmen, good smart people. Some left in the 90s and others stayed around trying to make things better. They all completely given up on the country.

The country is completely crumbling. We should honestly just accept Afrikaners as refugees so that they can jump ship if they don't have the means to now.

>reusable rockets
they're not even usable once

>Kenyan Muslim

Why do people keep pushing this meme?

Obama is an atheist according to his past and there is no evidence he was born in Kenya besides meme tier conspiracies.

>Meanwhile nobody uses Japan's rockets except Japan

>according to (((his past)))

MUSK is a FUCKING BEAST

SpaceX rockets are great in that they virtually ensure you will receive a large insurance payout

u okay user? deep breath, my friend.
your friends have been brainwashed. they were caught in a cult. my wife was, too. it's easy to recognize, especially when you witness it first hand.

duckduckgo.com/?q=cult rescue deprogramming

>based musk family

Answer this Sup Forums

Elon Musk believes in the simulation theory.

Basically he believe we are programed and this life thing is some super advanced rpg AI shit..

But answer this ELON

Black people..

every rpg needs its orcs

i remember seeing this on the net 7 or 8 years ago. without the text overlay.

>Trump pledges to take in African refugees as a show of good faith to the people worried about his ban on refugees from other parts of the world.
>People eat it up.
>Turns out it's only white South African refugees.
>Media has an aneurysm.

Thank God it looks like Musk is going to keep Niggers out of outer space. If they make it to mars too we're fucked.

Hey, that's pretty good

>(((Workman)))

le doctored image

Really makes ya think

No, it's from a real publication. They later claimed that it was an error.

Why are the relatives of liberal creeps so based? Obamas brother, now Musks dad..

It's real, you fake news faggot.

Photoshop meme in 2017.. can you see the pixels too bongmate?

Underrated

beautiful

RARE

Japan is just butthurt that the only chance it had of sending anyone to the moon was during the bombing of nagasaki and hiroshima, but sadly space capsules made out of paper did not work.

What a clever insult