How long can a President last of every single thing he does gets a huge protest response?

How long can a President last of every single thing he does gets a huge protest response?

He will be impeached less than halfway through his term if this continues

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afBmN7icFRw
youtube.co/watch?v=wcy8uLjRHPM
youtube.com/watch?v=FRRMFMVIoVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He will be impeached less than halfway through his term
>implying he even needs that much time to make America great again

Turns out crybaby cultural marxists don't impeach presidents

Depends how long the left can keep up the protesting. Eventually they all have to go back to school/work or get tired of virtue signalling alltogether.

Trump is purposefully wearing out the media and the protesters. This is the new normal.

Who's going to impeach him? On what grounds? It's all retardation these protests anyways. You couldn't ask a person at one of these rallies what they're actually protesting for and get a clear answer.

If he were smart he'd take it slower. Passing laws at this rate is just going to give the protesters a constant momentum.

How would protests lead to him being taken out of power?
There would have to be an Egypt style mass liberal uprising and that's not going to happen.

>leaf thinks President can get impeached over feels.

Sometimes when getting rid of a toxin you have to let the wound bleed out for a little while

He'll last 8 years because the majority of the country doesn't live in NYC

I don't care, I love chaos. Trump is the greatest God-Emperor since Caligula. Hail Caesar!

>He will be impeached less than halfway through his term if this continues

>House will impeach him.
>Senate will convict.

Need to take your US Politics 101 class, my fellow leafboy.

They'll get tired of their useless protests when they realize that each time they do it, their lives have no immediate, notable change, and as people start to openly resent them more

These protests are going to turn to shit eventually. Right now their us a substantial normie component to them, but those people will fatigue or lose interest and these will turn into blm/occutard level monkey shit fights. Which will be great.

President Trump will serve two full terms before passing on the baton to his successor, the first Jewish President of the United States, Jared Kushner.

Here's why:

The Army and the law enforcement agencies of the United States are on the President's side, and vice versa. The big guys in guns no longer have any reason not to avenge their fallen brothers if the shitlibs and shitskins make too much of a nuisance of themselves.

Less than halfway through his term, the President will be forced to give the order to federal troops to open fire on a Soros rent-a-mob. He won't have to do it more than twice. Nobody wants to be the last to die for Soros.

The President will not be impeached.

>The big guys in guns no longer have any reason not to avenge their fallen brothers if the shitlibs and shitskins make too much of a nuisance of themselves
This. Way it's going there's nothing worth protecting the country for, so we take it back and make it worth fighting for again.

They were in the wrong place at the right time. We hit the left where it mattered most, in Astoria Queens.

Over the course of a week, the Sup Forumsfriendship squad managed to soften the left's defenses in the town of Astoria in order to prepare for "The Battle of the Gravel", which took place on January 29th, 2017. They lead small yet lethal attacks in the dead of night, slowly breaking down the left's defenses in Astoria

Pterodactyl, leader of the Proud Boys Battalion, General Sam Hyde, and the Sup Forumsfriendship squad joined together in one final assault on their holy lands and took it over decisively as all of their main forces were at the airport.

The crushing defeat was broadcasted on a livestream infront of thousands around the world, they watched as the anti-fa forces were broken to the point where they were begging for reinforcements, although none would arrive.

If anything happens to our President, these protests by liberal snowflakes will seem like a dance party.

You don't want to ever see white conservatives chimp out.

Look far worse shit has been protested and nothing fucking happened. OWS couldn't even put a dent in wall Street nevermind the government.

What you think is happening
>Mass protests around the country gather in unison to protest trump

What is actually happening
>Only a few protests are taking place with most of them in liberal cities. The rest of the normies are too busy going to work, getting drinks and having lots of sex with their partners.

>if every single thing he does gets a huge protest response

Millennials protest everything. No one cares when a bunch of college students throw a tantrum anymore.

new adam curtis doc

There is a section about how one of Putins right hand men pays tons of factions to protest. so effectively there are so many groups with competing protest interests that the public largely ignores them

youtube.com/watch?v=afBmN7icFRw

Bans impeachment by executive order...
Declares CNN a domestic enemy...

That's not how things work. I don't expect you to understand because you're a leaf.

>implying whinny liberals can do anything
Fuck off. When conservatives who voted for him start joining the fray, then you can warn us.

No nigger.
You can't impeach a president because George Soros funds a protest every week.

He has to actually break laws, and be brought up on charges. All of this has to happen with a majority of republicans in the Senate.

Translation to Canadian: it ain't happening

section starts at 2:22:15

The only reason Trump was allowed to become President is because their would have been a full scale revolution had he not been. Same goes for any impeachment or attempts to remove him.

Just arrest Soros for fucks sake.

He's done so much terrible shit an honest investigation would find something in about 20 minutes.

Apparently 8 years, just look at Obama

>constant momentum
It's like you don't comprehend the notion of hopelessness.

A relentless beatdown will deprive them of any hope and dignity they have left.

I honestly don't even know what they're protesting anymore. I'm sure most of them are quite lost at this point too.

>impeached

> the house and Senate will convict trump
> the same ones whose wishes he is fulfilling daily

This board is full of retards.

Republicans have the majority in house and senate they cant

I prefer "Oh Dear." It's shorter and more to the point.

youtube.co/watch?v=wcy8uLjRHPM

Is Soros behind this protest?

Seriously we just have to ride out the protest of the butt hurt and move forward.

They will get tired after a few weeks. Also, most places in the US are business as usual. No protests in West BY GOD Virginia.
>MAGA

remember when nixon won?
and when they protested everything
and when the media controlled everything and attacked him nonstop
and congress was controlled by shitlibs
and SCOTUS was ultra liberal
and they impeached him on bullshit?

Yea, none of those things are the same now. good luck shitlibs, it's our turn now to destroy every single thing you thought you had won.

Article II ยง 4 of the Constitution provides as follows: "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."
Until any of this happens you will not see an impeachment. There is 0 chance. Presidents don't get impeached because millennial libtards protest airports when he blocks refugees from some shithole mudslime countries. Anyone who says otherwise is a troll or a retard, no in-between. But lets be real we can't let him get the nuclear codes amirite.

No. Wrong. It common misdirection. The left will not be able to organize and focus. Too much too quickly for them to do anything substantive

Can you protest inside an airport? Can they take the runway or the terminals? I thought Airports are federal grounds, with federal protection,..aka army.

Until he actually fucks up and gets impeached or the CIA has him JFK'd.

This

No

How easy would it be for a guy like Soros to choose a president if this was at all true.

Canada sucks.

>Astoria Queens
eh, wut? i'm by ditmars, what's this meme you're going on about

Going slow defeats the purpose of wearing them out.

Protests are a sign you are doing something right. It also gives you the opportunity to identify the source of the leftism problems. In a free country protesting is for powerless morons who will never change anything. Real opposition does not stand in the streets with signs.

>leftist protesting the same law Obama was using before Trump took office
>Obama had already also done this once before
>protests: 0
>Media coverage: hardly a blip on the radar

He won't get impeached because there is a Republican majority in Congress. All that Constitutional blather is just bullshit. The Constitution doesn't define "other high crimes and misdemeanors," so they can be anything Congress wants them to be. If the Dems take control in 2018 (not likely, but possible), they can impeach him any time they want.

Conflict of interest, violation on constitutional rights. The wheels are already in motion.

>Trump is Machiavelli

HOW LONG CAN THE DEMS AND MSM LAST WHEN THEY ARE WRONG AND STUMPED BY TRUMP AND CRY IN A BALL OVER AND OVER?

This is not a Racial, Religious, or Regional Ban...this is a ban of 7 specific countries and the argument needs to be against THAT...not some off topic emotional rant about racism etc
It is a stupid ban

And the argument needs to stay here or you end up losing it
Why these seven countries

About a year ago, President Obama and Homeland Security identified 7 countries as a terrorist threat to the US based on the growing amount of terror attacks in the world from these regions....And yes it is the exact same 7 countries that Trump banned.

Obama's response to Homeland was to remove the "visa waiver program" in these 7 countries... This meant that anyone coming from these 7 countries would have to be fully vetted.

Trump took these same 7 countries and over reacted banning them all for 90 days
The seven were not picked because of racism, Trump business interests, etc...they were picked because even the previous administration thought they were more "dangerous" than the surrounding countries in the region...

I FUCKING HATE THE MEDIA SO MUCH
We cannot have honest discussions about shit because no one knows what is actually going on without doing a shit ton of boring research on their own.

Wrong.

If that was the case, Obama would have been impeached ages ago.

If you honestly believe that on the unlikely chance Dems take congress in 2018 they could just impeach trump. I refer you to my comment "Anyone who says otherwise is a troll or a retard, no in-between." fucking kike

How do you teach children a lesson when they hold their breath until demands are met? You ignore them and they cut that shit out eventually.

>Conflict of interest
Nice proof
>violation on constitutional rights
Banning based on country is not a violation of rights.

You're a dumb faggot.

Both are wrong, though

You should be hiding more off that evidence, James.

That's land mass dude. That has nothing to do with population.

Population aggregates in big cities, especially along the coast.

8 years

He's not passing laws. He's exercising his authority to enforce laws on the books. Also, these lefties will are hypocrites and they be exposed as such.

>tfw these leftists are retards
>tfw all the while China is building up in SC sea

It's a fuckin distraction dude

ah, a child too young to remember vietnam era

Technically, it is possible. Not likely, but possible.

Fucking nigger lover.

So non Americans are covered by the constitution now?

doesnt impeachment require house senate and congress?

we own them all.

Why aren't the protesters gunned down by authorities?

Erased tapes, you dunderhead.

RAIDD

halfway through his term canada will have a new religion. you have bigger worries than what dolan trump will or won't do

just shows you have disconnected people are in america.

its disturbing.

should trump call for a national cull of libtards?

Ya it is possible if he is convicted of treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors. Which is what I said. Why don't you just reply with by saying I am right?

The people who are protesting are also the ones who didn't have enough numbers to win the election for their candidate.

He's not going to get impeached when only a minority percent of the population don't like what he's doing.

The only way he's going to get impeached is if he breaks the law, or if he gets an overwhelming amount of the people who voted him into office to turn on him.

I doubt either of those things is likely to happen.

I wasn't aware that getting people mad at you was an impeachable offense.

How long will Trump last? He seems pretty calm and collected compared to the constant Groundhog Day psycho freakout the opposition is living through. We're going to start seeing mass suicides by April

lol yea because nobody protested bush and obama didn't have a riot every other month. Trump is going nowhere

they can't handle anyone disagreeing with their ideology. they are very narrow minded.

drives me insane to be honest. cant stand the sight of them.

Protests are not what gets a president impeached leaf

There is literally no way for the Dems to retake congress. Almost all the seats up for a vote are already controlled by Dems, meaning that there's no way for them to pick up seats, and probably they will actually lose seats in '18, since a lot of the seats were in areas that voted for Trump.

Really the only way the Left can fight this is through violence or outright assassinations of Republicans. In other words, they will have to become outright terrorists.

You realize the senate and house would have to impeach him right? They are both republican controlled rofl

>Same people protesting over and over
Nope, doesnt matter.

The faster Sessions throws Soros in prison and freezes all his assets for insurrection and sedition the better

It's all virtue signalling anyway. Those protesters would shit themselves if a refugee (or a nigger) was assigned to stay at their place for the week.

Trump goes out hard because he kmows that what he do will upset people enough to flip the weight in the midterm election.

Nah, I think current liberal mindset will end up eating itself.
Plus, objectively, Trump has done nothing to deserve impeachment. He just has taken quite controversial decisions that any president with a protectionist economic approach could have taken.

House has to indict, Senate convicts.

NOT HAPPENING.

>imagine being so strung out and hysterical that you need to believe this to get through the day

I think you mean how long can the protesters last.

Dying loser George Soros already lost a billion dollars shorting America because his puppet Hillary didn't win.

Respect the trips, Kek blesses me

on a related matter, what the fuck is up with the iron sheik? ive been reading his twitter feed for the past 15 minutes and he's still amazing

>#holocaustrememberanceday

this is the biggest failed movement iv'e seen in my short life. Cant even organize as well as BLM (which has the sympathies and support of maybe 10% of the US), has even less of a central philosophy than OWS (despite having a thriving internet culture and memetic access that OWS would have dreamed of) and is based on decentralized protests, which cant succeed and have very little chance at marginal growth in success/end resultss

Theyre playing chess on a 9D chess board, and Donald is 2 moves from checkm80

Sun Tzu said "The art of war, then, is governed by five constant factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations, when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field."
The first factor was Moral Law; "The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger."
Now, who might be trying to benefit from this sort of division amongst the American people?

You do realize we don't impeach presidents for pissing off a few hundred people, right?
Not even a few thousand.
Not even millions.
Even if 80% of the population suddenly doesn't care for our elected leader, there's no legal means to impeach him unless he's actually, and this is important so listen close-
>DONE
>SOMETHING
>WRONG

Bill Clinton can stick cigars up his secretary's twat and it isn't enough to get him impeached, why? Because there's literally nothing illegal about it.

>class 1

GOP
>Seats: 10
>Deep Red: 9
>Swing states: 1
>At large total: 1 - Nevada

DNC
>seats: 22 (+1 Independent who caucuses)
>seats in deep red states: 5
>seats in swing states: 2
>seats in blue states that trump won anyway: 3
>seats in blue states that were close: 2
>at large total: 12

Current senate: 52 R - 46 D
Needed for 60 pseudo majority for much of Trump's agenda: 8

Gop goal : claim 8/12 and maintain 1/1
Verdict: Dems are fucked m8

I love that loony motherfucker.

AND GO FUCK YOURSELF

>we

Most of them are establishment cucks like john mccain.

Trump's future not guaranteed.

nah we'll civil war against the leftists before we impeach him.

>Astoria

youtube.com/watch?v=FRRMFMVIoVc

the left protests over magazines putting attractive people between their pages I am pretty sure he will be just fine

When this happens i'm gonna come on Sup Forums and then cum on Sup Forums

It's just the vocal minority that's squawking. If any action towards impeachment is actually taken I'm pretty sure the right-wing voters would rise up and actively begin to oppose the left.

Plus I don't think they can impeach on the grounds that "they don't like him" or that he makes them mad. He actually has to demonstrate ineptitude or break the law.