youtube.com/watch?v=qLQ2GGrlkjY
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=472vWBn5cnU
youtube.com/watch?v=k_HckPSisQU
youtu.be/472vWBn5cnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GET TO THE THREAD NOW

BUMP

happening tomorrow nyc. print out her tweets and make posters.

her pro sharia law tweets i meant.

curlyhaired faggot is back, he looks defeated LOL.
kekwillnotdivide.us/

I was there from 1pm until the museum divided us. Can't drive back tomorrow, but willing to go back later in the week. I will accept a handjob in the Starbucks bathroom in exchange for my original printing of the Bogdanoffs: The Quick Rundown handout (that is issue #1 people, no reprint) which I was lucky enough to acquire today at the rally.

fyi Jackie is taller than he looks on camera.

>tfw shows over and will never be the same when they do a reboot

>That guy was a fucking weirdo
This is what the world thinks of you Sup Forums

CAN SOMEONE LINK ME THE LIST OF ALL Sup Forums HAPPENING OF HWNDU PLEASE???

Have faith. We will make it great again. As long as the camera and microphone are working, and the stream is steady and live, ourguys will find a way. At some point the museum will lower their defenses. They will think we have lost interest. It is then we will strike with full force! It is then we will - oh shit some Muslim just blew up the museum nvm

this was just as great as the zimzam trial, it was good times and it was 24/7.
from ian and adidas bro on the first day to everybody shitchanting on the last.
sam hyde actually being 30 minutes away killed me, he finally showed up for the series finale.
good times everybody, glad it was over before school got any further in.

is this security guy our guy?

where the sam hyde footy @

SHARE ALL OF YOUR /HWNDU/ IMAGES AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE

I'M TRYING TO COMPILE ALL I CAN

>yfw Sup Forums is the jews

RIP HWNDU, you gave me a reason to live for 8 days

bump

Damn if you guys are so starved for attention why don't you just start a youtube channel or some shit

lads

AWAKEN MY SHITSKINS

Classics welcome

>liberals try to do some stupid protest
>ends up making a Sup Forums meeting ground

seeing fully grown men reeeeeing

>2016 onwards has been absolute cancer

J A C K I E

Third Reinch anthem

youtu.be/87fOt6se6rA?t=1868

WHITE MAN SHUTS IT DOWN
H
I
T
E

M
A
N

Now at smaller size.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

DUDE WEED LMAO

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what's happened in the last 8 hours

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Sup Forums will forever prosper, libtards forever btfo.

Jesus has made it so fucking hard to be racist

youtube.com/watch?v=U9-GHWOVaJQ

>you get a shekel, my good man.
Topkek!

I just spent literally all night watching the best moments of /pol.tv/ I don't even know if it's worth sleeping at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLQ2GGrlkjY

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Judge people on a demographic level, individuals on a personal level. Jesus and Jackie 9Gag are good persons, accept that and still remember that their demographic should be seen with a very critical eye.

You gotta learn that what you're looking for is sentient humans. They come from every race, some more than others, but all the sentients are stuck here with the nigs of all races who are busy killing themselves and blowing themselves up etc and cucking each other for money and being mindless fucking drones.

I'm joking m8

I agree

Anyone else having withdrawals already? This stream has been my life for the last several days.

get in here bois

There's a thought. Are niggers sentient? Do they think?
Probably not.

People One Love

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Really? Milkman must be a fucking giant then

Faggot we want the sand monkey ban

GUYS CHECK STREAM NOW

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what happened recently?

TURN IT DOWN

It sucks. I can't watch, it's attracted too much attention. Every time I start watching I close it immediately because some cringe shit is happening with huge fucking faggots.

Also no one to troll.

> Sup Forums claims to be redpilled
> feeds into a libshit art installation

So this really is alt-right rumblr isn't it.

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN WHAT HAPPENED TODAY OR GIVE ME A LINK TO THE RELEVANT THREAD ON CATALOG?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!!!

Thank you

Who took this pic? Did you get this cuties social media?

Even some of the material that comes from the Frankfurt school makes the claim that on this earth, when building a nation, you do in the knowledge that the majority of your citizens are NPCs and barely self aware.

it's like 1 in 20 people catch a soul at birth.

/pol won

After watching for days and spending hours at the location today, and fully knowing that for all intensive purposes the party is over, I still find in myself a great yearning to return to the place or at least continue watching the stream. Employment, family, all sense of social or ethical responsibility seem secondary to participating in this great division.

I guess this is what drug addicts feel like?

Sam Hyde arrived and brought his assault rifle

It's now a crime scene

I was about to travel 8 hours to hangout. Glad I didnt leave today

Here is a quick rundown:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear of the Bogdanoffs
This is the final redpill. There is no endgame. We are stuck in a revolving door, and only the Bogdanovs have the way out. They have, in a way, truly reached nirvana while we are stuck in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

It would kinda make sense from what you see them do. Although the retarded nigger seems like more of a problem in America and such than here.

>Bunch of legit nazi's stood around
>starting to try and intimidate the naive little lib shit

I'm not sure how I feel about this guys.. I didn't sign up for this. I laugh at the satire and the statistics don't lie when it comes to certain religions and ethnic concentrated low income areas...... But I didn't sign up for this.

Grown men trying to scare young teens is pathetic.

Commencing dump.

Just finished seeing the video you posted, makes me wanna go for a drink with Jesus, he ssems like a good fucking guy. I agree with what he said, I love you guys, it's difficult imagining my life without this glorious shithole.

How is he not in police custody yet?

He can't keep getting away with it.

We essentially won. Sup Forums controls the stream for the most part. No more mass gatherings of Zombies. Only 5 at a time allowed, and the only ones who are bothering to show up anymore are Trump supporters.

62x24 I get that reference

Some of these aren't cropped and shitty.

Underrated moment

youtube.com/watch?v=472vWBn5cnU

>747474
Checked.

rare shia

BagAnon

Sup Forums is the new Jew.

Not from stream but made me kek.

Based Baked Alaska on the stream now.

CHECKED

Holy shit this is gold

It's amazing that so many people can converge at one place with the same sense of fucked up humour.

I made this in honor of our heroes, spread that shit.

SJW's chanting to a wall for greater forces to help build utopia, KeK.
youtube.com/watch?v=k_HckPSisQU

>angryfrog.biz

the shilling continues

wheres adidas?

We need a drawfag.

what was this fags name?

youtu.be/472vWBn5cnU
That fucking sheev spin