California Seperatismo/Autismo General: An Expected Party Edition

Let's get a general going for the California seperation situation since there's so many threads on it.

we'll need a pastebin with links and current info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic5LfFNVc
youtu.be/i7iiwbq3FRU
youtu.be/5yRDtJDzLJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>he thinks he can bump his own thread

You need halp.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic5LfFNVc

Bumping for cali fun

pls no bully

I hope it happens desu.

I want to watch it die. Mostly Hollywood.

I want Jefferson to stay out of it though, tahoe dindu nuffin

Visibility bamp

rural Cali is beautiful, truly. And not a shit hole, from what I've seen. But tiny millionaire villages aside, the whole state is full of psychopaths, autists almost all of whom are cancerous neo-liberal shills. For the good of the rest of us it needs to die user.

So are we for or against calexit

If we're for it, I suggest we name the seperatist movement Morning Wood

>tfw I live just outside of SF

its all true user

I wanna nuke em.

Dems in power

>the 10th amendment is garbage
>we are a democracy!
>the federal government needs to be bigger and stronger
>stop bringing up that old piece of paper!
>the CSA were a bunch of evil racist hillbilly secessionists
>Texas talking about secession is backwards

Trump in power
>MUH CONSTITUTION!
>MUH 10th AMENDMENT
>WE ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!
>DON'T TREAD ON MEEEEEE!
>SECEEEEEEDE

what are the pro/cons of north/south cali split?
I think that would do wonders, plus it'd end in north cali becoming another red state

Side note:need to redo allocation right after deportations are finished

This

>tfw you don't even need a wall because of mountains and death valley

>implying you can secede without water

this

top kek

ahahaha i hope the spics kill all the kikes in California and Trump denies all of them refugee status. then, the military moves in and takse it all back, killing every last spic and nigger in the way.

If California is going to do it then they should just do it.

It's not about north south, it's never been north south, it's west vs east

This is really what we need to be going for. California will never secede from the Union. They are incapable of sustaining themselves and they benefit the nation as a whole too much. I believe they make up 1/5th of the USA's wealth, but I could be wrong.

But dividing the state in half, now there's a plan. The libs will not want to throw away their republican counterparts easily though as it gives them so much electoral power.

We need to spam California FaceBook circles and get good shit circulating on twitter. Get the two sides pitted against each other.

We just regained the UK's independence, Elected a reality tv star to the president, and took Pepe back. It's time we took away the libtard powerhouse of 55 delegates.

What other strategies can we come up with?

oh snap

He fucking said it guise.

now all of a sudden states matter? coming from the people who've basically been saying fuck the states lets just rely on popular vote.

hypocrites.

Liberals are insecure in their beliefs as they are not rooted in principle.

They contradict themselves as a self-sabotaging measure. It protects them form themselves.

Cali here, I generally see our state as a representation of where the rest of the country will be in 2-4 years. We get all the cool shit first, we get all the trends first, when shit happens it happens here first.

That said, this whole calexit shit is not going to happen. It's a few rich fucks who flipped tables when they lost a bet on who would be president. Spoiled fucks who thing their opinions matter more than they should.

I really wish SF would sink into the sea and LA would wither up and die. The wall should solve a lot of problems down there but it's going to be a fucking warzone come summer time. I honestly believe that there is a correlation between heat and aggression, and when it's a hot and muggy summer people are going to start suffocating on their own shit. LAPD will turn the city into a shooting gallery.

Also big earthquake coming next month. screen cap this if you like, but earthquake lights have already been seen in San Diego ( as well as subterranean explosions). So a big one will be coming very soon, 2-3 weeks.

>ID
>Yeh
What did he mean by this?

This is the stupidest idea on the face of the planet. The picosecond California secedes Mexico will own it outright, if not annex it altogether. California is NOT a nation, and is still dependent on aid, resources and intranational trade even with MUH GDP.

On top of this, California isn't even a sovereign state to begin with because its demographics have been forcefully shifted for decades. Just look at the 2016 election map. Ever notice that nearly all the blue bits are centered around coastal ports and southern border cities? Ever wondered why that is? Neither have I.

Also don't buy the "Sanctuary City" meme. Retard virtue legislators have been pardoning immigrants unvetted for years. Just look up Gavin Newsome's illustrious career history if you want an example. Several years ago he pardoned a large number of immigrants without any checks or supervision of the process. Mexican cartels now own at least 25% of San Francisco. Pattern recognition dictates this has likely happened in many other so-called sanctuary cities as well.

Donald Trump is my president, not Willie Brown, Gavin Newsome or El Jefe.

I'm an American.

lmao, we're a fucking donor state to the federal government. We might not be able to do a couple of things once we leave but we'll be a hell of a lot better off than these red state retards. Considering how badly Trump is fucking up with trade around the world, we are in PRIME position to establish ourselves as a dominant force in the west.

I would feel a lot better if the states we're giving handouts to weren't so idiotic.

I'm in California. I doubt it will happen. Maybe Trump will stop it by personal intervention

califags could power their entire state on their own pussyfarts

let those faggots drop off into the motherfucking ocean for all i care

The earthquake's could cause problems for the wall construction. If a foundation gets crumbled due to an earthquake the libs will go off with all their obvious jokes about how mother nature is against division or some shit. Trump needs to factor that in.

LAPD shooting up the place doesn't sound like abad idea to me though.

You also dead on with the heat to aggression correlation. No way are the nigs and spic getting out in the cold.

Here's the thing. If the USA really doesn't want it to happen they really have to nothing. Meaning don't pay down the debt. The reason is if Cali wants to secede (at least non violently) they are responsible to pay off their portion of the national debt. Which would be roughly 2.2 trillion dollars. Which would crush them. Though they might be able to if they get China to finance their secession. They had talks with china recently

California has constantly been in a deficit. I'm sure we can handle a settlement if we really wanted to.

That being said, it would be hypocritical for the federal government to deny us a succession, considering we are in the same exact position the U.K was when they left the union.

So how are you gearing up for these potential happenings?

>We

What did he mean by this?

Honestly, when the Texfags were doing this secession bullshit after Obama won, it seemed only slightly less gay than this.

Can't wait for this catty meme to die desu.

we have different rules than the EU. the EU are cucks. They owe us 2.2 trillion dollars to move away it's that simple. And in the middle of a drought, no guns, and a shitton of actors and actresses who will never fight for anything. i think it's safe to say cali wouldn't do it

also add in the fact by the time they did do it it would be 2019. Which is only a year away from the election. they would mostly get enough pressure from people to stay and vote against trump. If Cali leaves every democratic state would freak out

We make gross 40% more GDP than texas and have silicon valley. We would do infinitely better than Texas.

you dont even have water

>They owe us 2.2 trillion dollars

That doesn't have to be paid outright to leave. We're essentially trading like every other state in existence.

>drought

We're out of it now lmao

>guns

Who cares? our population is disgustingly massive. Unless the feds want to mow down thousands of people, there's no way a war happens.

we aren't in a drought anymore

This mother fucker doesn't know the difference between secession and succession.

And it's a substantial difference, when a sovereign country leaves a union led by un-elected officials, and when a state in a sovereign country leaves a sovereign country. brexit doesn't set any legal precedent for butthurt neoliberal richfags to have their own open boarders, muh free trade circle jerk.

kek. Not EVEN the fucking issue.

>And it's a substantial difference, when a sovereign country leaves a union led by un-elected officials, and when a state in a sovereign country leaves a sovereign country. brexit doesn't set any legal precedent for butthurt neoliberal richfags to have their own open boarders, muh free trade circle jerk.

Doesn't matter lmao

>kek. Not EVEN the fucking issue.

Kek, stop being butthurt over the U.S getting destroyed if we leave. Get your welfare somewhere else, faggot.

Someone said this in another thread, I'm paraphrasing from memory.

That's fine if you don't agree with the president. The first amendment guarantees your right to that opinion. That doesn't give you the right to take American soil. Move to Somalia of you like anarchy. Point your feet north or south until you hit Mexico our Canada. Just because a few idiots think "I don't like this government" doesn't give you any rights to American soil. You're absolutely free to leave, but it will be you who leaves. Anything else is simple treason, and you should be hung from a California red wood like the traitor you are.

Legally, it won't happen. California might vote for it, but it's still a part of America and after the civil war, laws were enacted to prevent it. California is dependant on water that it won't get, if it leaves. California creates none of the power it uses, and will be heavily charged for each kilowatt it uses. Make as many threads as you like, it's pure fantasy that California will be allowed to leave the United States.

you think once you secede the government will let you have rain? if you leave u can kiss your rain clouds goodbye, hippy

You can't even deflect with competence. Sad!

>Cali government tries to leave the US
>Civil War II - One Side Doesn't Have Guns or Water

actually, we've just had enough rain to give us some water again.

we all want California to get completely fucking wrecked, so we are for calexit

How long did the drought last irl? Genuinely curious.

years

Hey, can you guys annex San Bernardino County if we leave?
Thanks

California is a nation and a race.

I hope this happens. It would spark the creation of Jefferson, which would probably mean the independent nation of California begins and ends it's existence with a Civil War that wipes out cucks and non-whites.

>So how are you gearing up for these potential happenings?

Go bags for every family member and emergency preparedness kits. Shit figuratively goes south, we literally go north (head east till 395, then north to E20 to Boise) Zombie Apocalypse scenario is really just zeitgeist for Natural disaster + civil unrest + wide spread disease.

Also, Boise because Idaho is perfect spot to relocate to during WWIII. No coastal towns for ICBM targets, southern Idaho weather is fair, land is (currently) cheap and it will be on the red side of any new maps being drawn in the next 100 years.

As a white conservative Californian, all I can do now is sit and watch my once great state burn itself to the ground. We are surrounded. We are outnumbered. Please send help immediately. Nuke LA before its too late. And Fresno too. Nuke Fresno.

oh my god, youre so smart

There was a movement in Texas to do the same when Obama was in office

if you dont like it so much, why dont you just leave?

>implying i don't live in cali
>implying i don't have a home in a fly over state
>implying i'm not gonna vote for this and run

Commieforia was great at one time, but that time has passed.

I know how you feel bro as much as I don't want my state separate from the US I feel that it is inevitabl

move.

More accurate thread theme. Album is a rock opera about a civil war between California and the United States of Texas. youtu.be/i7iiwbq3FRU

You sound upset

If they put this out on referendum, I'm sure they'll explicitly allow illegal beanbeans to vote, of which 100% will since it will guarantee them citizenship in a welfare nanny country that isn't mexshitco

its a little tiring to hear "if you dont like it hear, then dont let the door hit you on the way out!" from conservatives when talking about people who disagree with them - then they go around and bitch about their own shit just as much.

This entire discussion is a waste of energy and time.

this post is a waste of energy and time, because
repeat after me:

IT'S

NEVER

GOING

TO

HAPPEN.

/thread faggots.

>Are land
Wew lad

youtu.be/5yRDtJDzLJ0

It's happening

Where you guys at? 916 here

>when the Texfags were doing this secession bullshit

That was just people yapping. It never gathered any real political momentum, in particular, it was never put to a vote.

California's situation is quite different. Secession is on 2018 ballot, and in light of the Hillary vs Trump numbers, I think there's a very good chance that Calexit could succeed, and if it represents something of a shit-fit or tantrum election.

The next question is, could CA actually secede? As a straight legal question, the answer is no, based on Civil War precedents.

But as a practical matter, if California decides to secede, will Trump literally go to war to stop them?

Or will he simply say bye bye, and relish his part in creating a permanent Republican majority for the next 50 years?

San Bernardino is a shithole

>Commieforia was great at one time

Man, in the 50s and the 60s, and even into the 70s, it was truly the Golden State.

So many great things about California.

It's kind of mind-boggling that it's become so fucked.

562 reporting in

Corporate taxes in the nation of California will be record highs, capital flight to the US will result in the failure of California within a year. Within 5 years California would be annexed by Mexico.

>This entire discussion is a waste of energy and time.

>this post is a waste of energy and time,
>because
>repeat after me:

>IT'S

>NEVER

>GOING

>TO

>HAPPEN.

>/thread faggots.

Strangely, this exact same post was posted exactly one year ago, only difference being it was in a thread about Trump.

661 reporting in!

I was born in this state, but I never felt like I belonged in this state. I could endure it as I had known nowhere else. But now with the rest of the country going right, California keeps pushing further and further left. I cannot stay on this sinking ship of a state. My uncle, who lives in Kansas, has offered me a chance to live out there and start a life in another state. He will give me a place to live for free and help me find a job. I'm going to take it as soon as I can.

I cannot believe this state has sunk so far.

Millions of illegals voted in California, those same illegals, who support La Raza, will now vote for California to become part of Mexico.

This is why liberals have human feces where their brains should be. You're being invaded by Mexico, and you don't even know it.