Why are Mexicans and blacks so obsessed with race?

Why are Mexicans and blacks so obsessed with race?

Ask yourself this:

What else do they have besides their victimization?

the money for our wall

why is X generalized so much?

My encounters with those groups have been weird. They literally ask people what country their from(or already know it) when they don't know and they talk about stereotypes of said country. It's fucking weird. It's like they base a person on their country and not who they are.

Because it is easier to accuse you of being a racist then to present a real argument for why they are functioning members of society.

Because they're racists

Why are whites so obsessed about who is white or not

Hi Juan

They aren't white liberals are. For every clipper-cut black power lesbo you see complaining on social media, there are 10,000 Shaniquas and Tyrones going about their daily lives.

A mexican bumped into me the other day and i swear he called me something and then he spat on my shoe

>pol
>white

got some bad news for you buddy

underrated

I'm not.

Checked

because that is all they have.

Through out the years they have killed, robbed lands etc for their own benefit. Now they are shitting their pants since the people that they have oppressed so much are getting closer and closer to their level.

they feel jealousy when a minority has a better job, home, car, more money etc. They just cant take it, and it makes them angry.

the shaniquas and tyrones are still 95% bitching about race. Any time something doesn't go their way, usually due to their own retardation, they'll pull out the ol' chestnut "O iss cause I black huh you see how dey do us"

t. former nigger wrangler

I live in multiculturalistam, people don't really care besides stereotyping chinese and jew business.

I used to not mind Mexicans.. but just tonight I tried to apologize to some spic in a rape van for cutting him off slightly and he gets all niggerish saying in broken spanglish "yah u sorry, fuck you" while hunched over his wheel flipping the bird.

Why are they getting so bold? If I was an immigrant I'd mind my fucking manners. Actually I try to treat everyone with kindness but fuck this.

how ironic coming from Sup Forums where every other thread is literally that subject alone

because we love white people deep down

because they're dumb and racist. and best of all they can pull the race card and you cant whitey hahahahahahahahagagagahafjgadjfgasdlfhaskjldfhuladsfihla

Because they have to put others down to calm their insecurity about being Mexican.

So they make fun on gringos, negros, indios, etc. in a lame attempt to make themselves feel better.

fuckin this

t. bystander raised in nog town