Anyone else secretly hope the US plunges into a chaotic civil war?

Anyone else secretly hope the US plunges into a chaotic civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YkADj0TPrJA?t=3m16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The right would win, no doubt about that

Yup. Trump is the man to do it.

Kek wills it

I don't want to die, but some things are worse than death

/s

You underestimate the power of the left side. And the worldwide allies of the left side. The south lost once, it will lose again.

No.

Most of us will openly hope for it.

south is full of retarded christians, they would surely lose

no
the left will just leave to the cities of those who hoped for our civil war and ruin where they live

This

YES

You overestimate the power of some betas who bent to the will of subversive kikes and lack the mental fortitude to do anything but cry when they don't get their way.
They have no worldwide allies, they know attacking the US would never end well for them. China's market is about to collapse. Russia wants us to be a superpower with them. The south doesn't represent the right side. Another poor assumption. This isn't a north/south thing. It's ideological and the left is almost completely crumbled.

Trump is much like Abraham Lincoln. And this country is so divided right now, so I wouldn't be surprised. They're also two out of four presidents who've collaborated with Russian presidents. As well as having Republican majority overall...

No. I live behind enemy lines in california so I would be killed first by my neiboors

I want a world war. I can kill a chinaman and not feel bad but not my fellow american

Desu I want everyone to get along. Im sick of normal people fucking each other to pieces over political ideology when we could all just get along

Are you fucking insane? Why don't you wish for Trump to restore order and glory to your nation instead of a fucking war?

It'd be over pretty quickly, liberals tend to not arm themselves

Leftists are gonna go full terrorist.

They can't stand the thought of us not embracing globalism, so of course we all have to die.

yes!
I can feel it in the air

it wouldn't be a civil war though, look at the county map for the election. 85% of the US is red, it would be a bloodbath for the dems, even worse than 150 years ago

cant be done you naïve faggot
turmoil is the natural state of the world

It's the only way to purge leftist cancer from the US

Just cut the supply lines, get some popcorn and watch the vibrants tear the libshits apart.

We dont live in a natural world.

>power of the left side

Do you think troops anywhere in the western world are predominantly libs?

They're really, really not.

but your psychology and everybody else's are the same psychologies that existed in the stone age

Yes but this time most in the south would be too busy fucking their sisters.
How would the sides take shape.
> Leftard "no gun" faggots v right wing gun nut prepress.
> white v black
> whites v black, Hispanic and minorities
> Government v citizen
Imagine the US disintegrating into smaller pockets of warfare like Syria.. AWESOME!!

Uhh... BRO? The South WAS the Left in the Civil War... The Democrats were the ones who wanted to secede to keep their precious nigger slaves.

HOOOOLD OOOON
youtu.be/YkADj0TPrJA?t=3m16s

I would be fine with California just seceding, we don't have to re-invade. Leave them to their fate and make the rest of America great again!

You're talking to people who would be liberals if it were for the internet and its delicious red pills, the people being able to talk to eachother will make certain that the jews wont win again

It sure would be fun. It's also the only thing at this point that could resolve the division.

uh no they aren't even remotely

I just hope when it happens we get independence.

suspicious that a guy walks in front of the camera as it happens. Don't know the background to the gif of course

yes, but then you realize that it's going to be people taking pot shots at everyone and garbage can bombs. it would be really shitty for everyone

Ah, but you forget that Democratic and Republican policies were switched during civil war times, compared to today.

>its just a matter of time..i expect a civil war to break out when Trump wins a second term.

...Its probably the most famous bit of fimograhpy/photography to come out of the vietnam war, next to the monk lighting himself on fire

that was the plan all along wasn't it ?

>elect a hitler like candidate
>normies and minorities go wild
>pols go wild
>kill each other (killing the white race even more)
>foreign forces intervenes
>russia says fuck no
>full scale wwiii
>ended with nukes
>no more whites
>no more black
>no more latinos
>no more asians

our little blue world will forever be an irradiated graveyard. it will serve as a reminder of our self destruction because we simply refused to work together, and hopefully ayeee lmaos will learn from our mistakes.

i cant wait

The Dems are mad today for the same reason that they were then; because a Republican president wants to free the nigger slaves from the Democrats' plantations. That is what ending the welfare state would accomplish, among other things.

I want to see the Rust Belt and the midwest break off from the U.S to form its own republic

Soon.

this is a truly impressive feat of mangled logic

kek check
w i t h u s i t t

just enjoy these few years, friend.

Spend more time with your family and friends because our days on this planet are numbered.

RAID NIGGERS

I remember when I was new...

There will be no fighting, the police totaltarion state trump made america will make the emotionally armed liberals surrender. It will be a true racial and ethnical cleansing of america. The only resistance we will face is niggers, and mexican drug cartels only showinw and proving that we were in the right, that they were the most violent of us all.

>end of earth brought about by shitposting

sounds bretty good desu

Take a look at our country's biggest airports tonight and you tell me.

If it does go there, I'm hunting Pepe buttons first. Wear em with pride, you masters of critical thinking vis a vis nazi idealization. Your free ride ends now.

>1. The Left gets out of hand
>2. The Right pushes back HARD
>3. Martial Law
>4. Gun grab
>5. ????????
>6. Profit

Callin' it.

Literally everything is being done so the 1% has our second amendment

You're thinking of the 60s leftist with media a monopoly

Now, there's the enterwebs

only if everyone who wants a war does the fighting

>democrats chimping out because they won't get to use their slave labor

Guess which side is totally against guns

you've forgotten americas enemies will attack during that civil war

I openly hope the US plunges into a chaotic world war.

There wouldn't be a civil "war"..

>Cut off utilities to major cities
>Cut of supply lines to major cities

That would be the extent of the "war"...

Good we need to cleanse this nation, I'm sick of it being populated by gooks, spics and niggers. I wish all of these groups would leave on their own or stop having children, but they won't. They're waiting for us to drive them out.

That's a spooky pepe.

Any rebellion started by the political left in the United States would end in quick failure. There aren't going to be very many defections from the military, and the civilians that would support the left's rebellion, most of them have never seen or touched a gun in real life since they tend to be anti-gun. Republicans and conservatives are much more likely to have used a gun and/or have been trained how to use a gun in one way or another. Hell, when I go down to the range to shoot, you never see limp-wristed liberal fags anywhere. In fact, the past few months we've been democrat political signs as target practice. Their "best" fighters would probably be the all the nogs in gangs in the cities.

> I’ll have them n****rs voting Democratic for the next two hundred years

who said that?

you really think the democrats are your friends?

>secretly

>Russia wants us to be a superpower with them.

This is what out of touch Russiaboos/Putincucks actually beleive

Russia looks out for its best interests, not someone elses.
Currently, they happen to more or less coincide with many US interests.