Why do all mexicans look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vL5sZIfs8YM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because we want be Americans in every sense, The americanization of our culture is really horrible.
Not even memeing.

feels bad

>MzXAxCXm
>mxacm
>mexacam

lol idk but ikr wtf they all are F U P A ' D by the white man's big fat poncho berrito

I'd say It's their penchant for fried foods

>I only date men over 6'1, must make me laugh and willing to travel

fixed

Because the eat crap like this
youtube.com/watch?v=vL5sZIfs8YM

kek

They are going to get fit pretty soon, considering how they will soon only be able to travel using bicycles due to lack of fuel.

Wut is this?

>burger talking about obese people
Oh boy

Because Obama and Michelle make sure they eat unhealthy and on welfare
Just watch spics under trump will be back to tip top shape

Mexico is the fattest country in the world, America is second. Keep in mind that the massive amount of Mexicans that have come here contributed to that statistic.

Pretty much every country in the Anglo Sphere has an obesity problem.

The only overweight people I see are niggers and spics. In fact, I'd say 99% of the black women and roughly 70% of the latinas I see are whales. I also see the occasional fat white person but they're usually found in buffets where I rarely go.

So thic she got front.

If you go to rural mid-west pretty much all the white women are THICC.

But it is usually Mestizos and Negroes that are morbidly obese.

Part of the problem is Mexicans are short af. I swear not nearly half the population is taller than 1.65m

Spics are the reason "America" is so fat. Thanks God they're going back over the wall soon.

There are only two kinds of Mexican women, either they look like Selena or the bitch who killed Selena.

Because theyre all 4 foot tall.

You are literally the fattest country in the world. There are several studies and statistics that have proven this.

>Mexican intellectuals

so that makes it to where they are too stupid to learn basic nutrition and make meaningful dietary choices?

100% conservatives and GMO noice

no
No.
NO

Only the illegals tho :^)

Mexicans tend to be more prone to obesity due to their stocky build and their diet if very fattening. Lots of lard.

Being forced to ride bicycles will probably help the nations health.

Only northern Mexicans look like that

It's easier to be fat if you are shorter

She has huge balls wow

Why do all americans look like this?

Their food's too cheap.

I knew exactly what that was before even opening the video

That is the worst fucking diet of all time. If they would just stick to beans, rice, and fruits/vegetables that are in season they would be good to go.

I am kind of in the rural midwest. I live outside of St. Louis but on the Illinois side in a fairly rich area between the shitty ghetto and rural Illinois. I visit the rural areas quite often. It's really only MILFs I see that are thick but that is typical for women everywhere honestly. Going into the ghetto is another story. The only thin black girls I see are either underage or crackwhores.

wtf her feet have become something else entirely

Negroes are very fat in America. If you ever go to South California, you see a bunch of very fat Mexicans.

I am sure the negroes will get skinnier after Trump reduces the GIBS ME DATS programs.

>these are people who live in my country

Holy fuck you retards, who gives a fuck who's fatter what the fuck? And plus you dumb fucks forget how 'Murica has 2-3x's as many people as Mexico.

A little bit of self-reflection here guys

Oh yeah btw

>6ft 1 148lb 1st generation Chicano American reporting

Mexicans don't like me, whites don't like me when they figure out where I'm from.

With all that said - obesity is an addiction just as much as say, smoking cigarettes, instead of 2nd hand smoke our eyes are just perplexed at what we're seeing when we gaze upon a fatty.

Stay fresh faggots.

Actually, was wondering something similar today. My great grandfather used to do construction for a living, and he was fucking RIPPED.
But I see all these Mexican gardeners and such, you know, working outside all day, lugging stuff around, yet they are still fat and flabby.
Is it genes? Do they somehow eat at such a caloric excess all that manual labor has no effect?

Shut the fuck up skeleton faggot

>Hurr I'm retarded

You type exactly like a reddit fag

>>I am sure the negroes will get skinnier after Trump reduces the GIBS ME DATS programs.
I hope he does, but the problem is that food stamps (TANF, whatever) are authorized and paid for in the big agricultural bill every five years. In which rural Americans - Trump's base - come and beg the feds for their enormous handout (farm subsidies). This is by design, the reason its done that way is a long ago compromise where Dems and the GOP each said "You can have your handouts if you give me mine", creating a big monster spending package that's essentially must-pass because each party's base wants it.

I'd love to see the whole shebang cut to zero, food stamps and farm subsidies, but I doubt it'll ever happen, under Trump or anyone else.

literally why are you namefagging

They don't exercise and they eat too much.

Why do all mexicans look like this?

they're mestizos and not adapted to the wester diet genetically

Where the hell do you live? Most black people I see are either average or fit. Well, most of the men anyway

worse than gore imo

This is true

>be Texan
>5'9 manlet
>on dinner date with gf
>notice Jose, Enrique, and Ricardo eyeing gf
>point it out to her to improve her self esteem
>Juan jabbers at Esteban and Julio before walking over and asking if I have a problem
>tell Victor I saw him checking out my girl
>Eli starts a cholo shuffle
>stand up to continue talking
>Rodrigo's eyes are barely at my shoulders
>Diego says never mind it's cool, tells Manuel and Paco something, then they all got in the most beat up car I've ever seen and drove away

are you asian

No, pasty white

this is literally what the average mexican woman looks like

oh what race gf?

fucking kek this
paco came to my house because i was seeing his girl apparently and he barely reached my shoulder.
He stuttered and i said whatever bro and he left.
Napolean complex among them all

Mexibros

Is it true that some women in Mexico make their babies drink Coca Cola since birth?

I heard a lot of poor people can't afford fresh water or cold milk so they resort to Coca Cola.

Superior american woman

it's what short women look like when they get fat and as the hormone production slows down

american women are fat as fuck too but at least taller and with a different bone structure from being taller

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the "fuck it, I have given up on life" casserole. Absolutely disgusting.

Spainard genes

I love how the whole time, the chick preparing it is acting like she is preparing some gourmet meal and not just flinging shit in a Styrofoam box. The definition of turd polishing.

dis

>tfw no qtp2t taco gf to feed me Mexican food.

Well, Mexico is the "fattest" country in the world yeah, but we are not as obese as Americans are

I have never ever seen a person so fat he/she has to move in a scooter.

Most people here are fat but not morbid obese.

Go ahead Burger. Refuse this.

She will age like milk. :^)

they drink more soda than water

Only the mestizos are short though. All the Mexicans I've ever known are pretty tall around 6ft, but they are white. The mestizo guys are so tiny, like 5'3

this is how Old Ones are created

>All the Mexicans I've ever known are pretty tall around 6ft

not entire population of Mexico