Question for you guys:

Question for you guys:

Does it honestly ever wear you down in your "normal" life being called a piece of shit, Nazi or racist by people? These people obviously don't understand or care to understand in the name of:
>muh diversity
>muh racism

But do you ever get tired of not being your old blue pilled self? Do you ever get tired of having to defend your self constantly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hB6JJsPiT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's mentally exhausting in the same way that working out is physically exhausting. It's painful, but you have to do it. There's no other option.

As cliche as it sounds, It feels like talking to a wall. They always have the same talking points, all weak, and they always rage when they've lost and resort to name calling. So in short, yes its very tiring, but I will never back down from whats right.

Nobody said the righteous path would be easy.

It actually turns me on to struggle with these cucks.

You can legitimately see them as lesser beings, they are literally lemmings

Thanks for the reassurance. I tend not to interact with a lot of liberals so seeing this HWNDU stream over the past week made me realize that 99% of these people can not be redeemed.

Its not tiring to me. I realize clearly that there is no other comfort or safe space, and if there was i would deal with that without falling asleep. You must enjoy fully to digest experience. Dont get caught underneath them.

I've grown accustomed to having my political views attacked on a daily basis while at college. It doesn't offend me, but it is annoying how political everything has become recently.

I used to get off on it but at this point its just exhausting. You can't win, its impossible to argue with someone who doesn't use logic

Jesus Christ people, it's not that hard to hide your powerlevel.

FBPB
Dropping subtle redpills on people is not an easy task and is mentally exhausting. But there is no other way. Trying to force people to your way of think has never and will never work.
That being said unless you're a fucking autist who shows their power level 24/7 why the fuck are people calling you a nazi? calm down sperglord.

I used to argue with them and enjoy it but now that I'm at an extremely liberal college and surrounded if I speak up I get attacked from all sides so I've stopped bringing up my viewpoint. It is extremely exhausting to not be able to speak my beliefs or comment on the dumb shit some people say

Because if you even identify as a conservative or right leaning you are a Nazi at this point.

No.

SJWs are like 25% of college campuses but maybe 10% of actual society. You should have realized this by now. if 5% are truely redpilled, that leaves a solid number who we can trust in fully and another 85% who are somewhat able to be influenced. its a brave new world, and a great time to live brother. Take advantage of it!

Assange is a Russian shill and niggers who don't understand this are either paid to say so or are too fucking stupid to enjoy living in a country not ruled by Russia.

I think the internet, as big of a deal as it's already considered, is a truly underrated as an invention. In terms of the ease of spread of information it's above and beyond even the printing press. Now literally anyone, anywhere, at any time can share their ideas with the world. And while some websites make it easy to put yourself in a bubble, it still exposes you to far more different ideas than you would have before the internet. Even the biggest libraries in the world didn't contain the wealth of information and writing that the internet does.

The problem is that while 25/5% are SJWs, an even larger percentage agrees loosely with their beliefs and can't be reasoned with

Hi Guys,

I'm working on a story for a major national publication about the incidents that have occurred over the past few days at Shia's art installation. It is going to mostly consist of a eulogy for the project with a couple other angles thrown in for context

I'm here to ask if any of you would be willing to go on the record about your involvement in the so called "trolling" of the event and more specifically about the revelation that your neo-nazi anime forum seems to consist of mostly minorities in real life.

Obviously I need to exercise discretion at this point but as I said it will be in a publication that could get you some international coverage and it rhymes with Jew-Pork Dimes. That's all I can say for now.

Please give this some serious thought, my contact info is in the pic I have attached. Thanks for your time!

well, now you know how gays feel :^)

You got me. Idk why I opened that pic.

Any one at that crazy shit play this song please youtube.com/watch?v=-hB6JJsPiT0

GranPill*

FtFY,

Also that dude to her right dropped the HOT CUM pill,

Here's a quick rundown:
>Denim guy comes in hot whenever her sees people being hateful
>Says "I always come in hot"
>HE CAME in hot and started talking with everyone:
>AKA, the Hot Cum Pill

This pill is beyond many of Sup Forums, and he looks like a delusional loser, but in reality he is planning beyond your wildest dreams.

Beyond the Reds, blacks, Bogs, and Barron pills, there lie a final pill:

THE HOT CUM PILL.

Learn to come in hot to any situation.

oh shoot

I'm with the sicko kraut, I get a strange sense of pleasure from fucking with these people.

I don't discuss it with people. I feel like if people knew I voted for trump i would be ostracized and possibly lose my job.

Ebin

too elaborate

prove it or gtfo you shill