Illegal Immigrants

Why do you idiots think that illegals go to the US? To take our jobs at lesser wage?

Well, heads up sweethearts because the problem isn't with illegals taking our jobs; the problem is with our employers outsourcing to illegals.

If US companies didn't outsource employment to save a couple of bucks, then the problem with illegal immigrants would go away, right? Instead of punishing the people who stay after their green cards expire, why not punish those that hire and encourage these people to stick around?

If there are no illegals to outsource to then employers wont outsource to illegals.

Illegals make jobs lose their value. Why hire a white man for 7.25-12$ per hour when Paco does it for 2-5$? Plus Paco doesn't get any benefits, so it really does fuck up jobs.

Crossing the border for ANY reason without documentation and legal authority is in itself a crime. Fuck them.

Im worried about agriculture honestly. Keeping labor cheap helps keep food cheap.

So hiring those that do make it across is ok then? Because if they're here, they're probably maybe legal.

Listen here, honey cunt fuck whore. The immigrants can go fuck themselves.

>inb4 this is a slide thread.

Soros shill detected...

I've seen "sweetie" and "sweetheart" used too many times.

Illegals make up something like 10% of California's GDP (mostly in construction and AG). Even a trade war (if you can call it that) with Mexico will have a huge impact with basic food cost.

We're going to do that too. Everify system. Why do people insist on learning through memes instead of what the official policies are?
That's why you sage. You can't do that with an image, though.

Illegals work harder.

Tyrone and Cletus are pre-madonnas that need water breaks ever 20mins.

Uhhmm

Who would i hire again?

Hiring a Mexican for anything is retarded as they're all inherently criminals.

lol at the idea of paying someone a living wage for a hard days work

That's not true at all. Anyone who has experience with illegals and who isn't a spic can tell you that.
The normal behavior with illegals is to bullshit and slack, then perform a rush job to get things done fast. The only way to get them to work well is to constantly ride their ass, and then you risk them getting offended and stealing from you later.

And I'm sure that you are 100% fuckin pure blooded native american then?

If not, your ancestor's immigration process likely was that they showed up to America and were accepted without much question (possibly a name change)

>Soros
What the fuck is a Soros?

Are all illegals bad then?

Oh honey, we don't care what they come here for, the point is they don't belong here sweetie..

Now get some sleep sweetheart, it's a big new day tomorrow.

They're all fugitives from the law, being here illegally is itself a crime.

>Don't belong here
>hired by US employers
huh, I wonder what will happen here when this source of cheap labor is cut off?
Hmm, possibly companies going out of business (taking their middle managers down with them)?

I´m just going to post one time here
Your problems started with the minimum wage and the welfere state, if there was none, there would be no issue

Hon, maybe you should learn economics :)

If corners can be cut, the rule of thumb is someone will cut corners.

>t. Freshman level econ course

Oh sweetie, corporations trying to make a buck shouldn't dictate immigration policy.

who cares they were conquered, should have done a better job protecting their land

>learn economics :)
Nigger, I read fancy newspapers daily to stay on top of this shit.
If you think I don't know what I'm talking about:
Pimp me faggot.
Tell me exactly how my opinions are wrong with cites to back them up.

I'm waiting.

And Trump pulling out of NAFTA will make fruit from Mexico skyrocket in price.

It doesn't matter why they do it. What matters is that it creates a permanent underclass that receives little legal protection and presents a existential security threat to the nation.
If you want more immigration from Mexico, then the solution is through immigration reform, and not ignoring the law.

This isn't a valid argument. This is plain ignorance. Unless this is just b8 but considering this is Sup Forums it is unlikely.

That wasn't my point.
Your point: The immigrants can go fuck themselves.
My point: immigration was easier back then (and your ancestors were also immigrants).

As are the legal US companies hiring them.

^^^^^^^^^THIS
RIP winter fruit.

Honey, businesses don't go out of business if you stop them from hiring illegals. Economics teaches that you should always maximize profit and efficiency, sweetheart :)
Illegals are cheaper labor. Cheaper costs at the bottom allow for more growth of businesses, especially at the top.
But hon, there are other ways of encouraging growth that don't require the common man to pay for it.

And no, economics doesn't require sources because it's logical. I hope you some day pick up an economics 101 book instead of your fancy newspapers and magazines, babe :)

>economics doesn't require sources because it's logical
False.
google this fucking Nobel Prize winner in Economics who suggested the exact opposite of what you just said: Daniel Kahneman

Sweetheart, you may post his opinions here if you like, but I'm not going to go hunting for his articles on this specific topic :)
We're not going to play the appeal to authority game.

>I hope you some day pick up an economics 101 book
And I hope that you will, some day, be educated at an accredited institute of higher learning where you can learn to understand that anything with a 101 following it is grossly oversimplified.

:)

:))

:)))

:))))

this isn't a mutually exclusive proposition

fine the business owners and deport the illegals

Why then is all of the rhetoric against the illegal immigrants and not against the illegal employers?

Why not just fund the wall (which won't help anything btw) by cracking down on US employers who hire illegals?

17 posts to complain about rhetoric
Real substantive, my dude.

what's like the meme where you express that capitalism doesn't give a shit about national borders and your candidate prioritizes capitalism over nationalism? What's the meme where nationalism is a moldly fever dream leftover from the 18th fucking century?

>17 posts to complain about rhetoric
Compared against the hundreds of posts arguing otherwise on Sup Forums on a daily basis, I'd consider that to be substantive... fucking idiot.