TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

Why did pol vote for this racist?

NAACP Vows to Oppose Trump’s Voter Fraud Investigation

The head of the NCAAP has come out in stark opposition to President Donald J. Trump’s coming investigation into voter fraud, claiming it is “racist.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/27/naacp-vows-oppose-trumps-voter-fraud-investigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only 1st world country that does not use voter ID.

Thats a racist thing to do.

How does someone make as much money as he does yet still qualify for Obamacare? I don't get it. My Mother-in-law works a full time job, her employer doesn't insure her, the government tells her to fuck off, she's dying of COPD and pays cash for her medications.

I want this fat fuck to die already. Makes me rage that people can live in the lap of luxury while doing nothing to deserve it...

>oh shit he's onto us better sling some mud!

>muh feelings
That's a logical thing to do.

He benefits from the part of Obamacare where he can't be denied coverage for existing conditions. In other words, even though insurance companies know he's expensive to take care of, they still have to.

Isn't that an admission of guilt, by saying it's racist.

The yes column in this related pic isn't racist to ID for

why is voting?

Where is everyone getting the idea that trump is racist? Because he doesn't want radical islamic terrorists going full allahu akbar across the country? Where is the logic?

Left are godless degenerates that don't understand how the Islamic world makes its rules through the Caliphate.

Which is a complete union of church and state, unlike America

Guess I gotta get that video again.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

America isn't a 1st world country, it's basically a third world country and a 1st world country which don't mingle brought under one banner via force by the military made possible by a massive Jewish-run economic zone.

Real countries have a sense of cultural identity and collective well-being and belonging and are willing to sacrifice to make it better, and first-world countries provide lots of collectively provided benefits to their citizens.

>wont allow investigation
>d-drumpf botf
who's blown the fuck out when the nigger jews themselves deny the truth from reaching the masses haha are you retarded
don't answer that
rhetorical question

>youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
Racism, bigotry, etc. is the left's excuse to shut down any disagreement

>Thats a racist thing to do.
youre only pol fucking disgusting shitskin not on r/politics

eat shit mongrel

Clearly a set up

I think psychologically this guy knows he is a living embodiment of what makes socialized medicine feel unfair to the healthy.

And he likes the beatings he must get over it. Like he wants to punish himself for being such a slob but is mentally too weak to do it. He invites it from others instead.

obviously he is deeply mentally ill

Weren't you the same faggots a month ago saying that the election was hacked?

Fucking unhinged.

>NAACP Vows to Oppose Trump’s Voter Fraud Investigation

lol. And exactly what power do they think they're going to hold over the president?

Nope

Doesn't make you look good when you scream up and down the hallways about how there is no such thing as voter fraud and then fight tooth and nail to prevent any investigation of the phenomenon.

If you are so entirely certain that it does not exist or is so miniscule in scale as to be negligible, this seems like a perfect opportunity for you and your cohorts to make Trump look like a fucking fool.

>implying racism is bad

OH THE N DOUBLE A C P
WOULD SURE LIKE TO GET A HOLD
OF A NIGGER HATIN' ME

NAACP is only coming out against it because he knows that once Democratic Voting Abuses show up, there will never again be a Democratic President to "Gib Dem all Dat" ever again.

It's funny how quickly this appeal to authority bullshit has stopped working on all but the normest of normies. This, the scores of scientists and Nobel laureates shitting on trump, it doesn't change opinions anymore no matter how much they throw out there.

This is a fucking video to some fat fuck on youtube named Boogie2988. Now I'm tired of this fat fuck popping up in all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a fucking workout video. I don't give a fuck about the aftermath from any of the Boogie fans that feel sorry for this greasy FUCK.

leave him alone

PLANET