Trump is draining the sw-

Trump is draining the sw-

Holy shit I didn't know that. This is awesome. I didn't care before, but now I support his decision.

Thanks Ocupydmcrts

>((((liberal grassroots activists)))))

This seems fine. I mean in hyper-polarization it's just a bloody, mean, no-holds-barred fight for power.

Nietzsche would be so proud. I got the (will to) power.

This, activists are annoying and subversive as hell.

ahahaha, i love him even more now

>grassroots

What a fucking meme

Anything that harms liberals disproportionately is good. Fuck them, they all deserve a helicopter ride

>effects

Dropped.

You just can't win with them. Trump could give them an amazing life, fully secure, on a golden platter and they will still find something to complain about. This shit is completely unreal. They're like children.

>liberal activists
MAGA FUCKING MAGA SWEET JESUS I NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING

> drain the swamp is what the DNC says it is and not related to the wording on the official campaign website

Sage

Good. Those are the people who divide us.

here is how bernie can still win

He's going to do a spirit cooking of Oswalt's dead wife?

>(((grassroots activists)))

What kind of drugs do you need to use to come up with their interpretation?

Yeah at this point I don't even think there are any genuine "grassroots" groups. It's always these bigger groups that pretend they're those smaller genuine ones, but they give themselves away with how organized they are.

>Disproportionately effects liberal grassroot activists

Good? I never understood occupy democrats. Like they say all this shit, but the only people they'll convince is the choir they're preaching to. Everyone else thinks they're fucking retarded and should be gassed.

>this post was satire
>pls no steppy

Didn't these fags learn that you're only supposed to highlight the important stuff and not go willy nilly?

>words so lacking in substance they feel the need to make them multi-colored