Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dharmagates.org/other_cheek.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at Egypt now

Reminder that time the foreigners sent a plague upon Egypt?

foreign born not sub-human

Look at Israel now.

Sandnigger tome of fairytales and cuckery

Literally who gives a fuck?

My thought is that you faggots aren't allowed to cherry pick bible verses when it's convenient for you when you spend the rest of your time shitting all over Christianity and praising Islam

>Just let them invade you, rape your wife, and kill you goyim

Where do people get off, bashing christians and saying they're evil bigots, then using the bible which they hate, to try and persuade those very same christians to allow islamic fundementalists in, who are exactly what they accuse christians of?

My thought is that the disconnection of Christianity and Right Wing thought is a good thing.

Finally we can purge the evangelocucks, humanists and universalists.

those foreigners trying to get in here aint "residing" yet, bud

leviticus is old testiment and is to be ignored

he also said dont eat shellfish

What about ball players?
Caribeaners still welcome?

The old covenant has been fulfilled and the children of Christ are no longer obligated to obey the laws of Leviticus and Deuteronomy. Fuck off, fedora fag.

That's why you don't let them in in the first place.

I'm confused, do the liberals want to follow Levitical law or not? Because I'd be happy to start stoning gays and non-virgins, but how about a little consistency.

literally the only thing keeping the white birthrate from vanishing completely is christianity

jews have really fucked the cognitive faculties of many people

>old book written by sandkikes

This is stupid and untrue. As a matter of fact, Christianity is the main thing protecting non-white birth rates by lobbying against abortion, which mostly non-white minorities get.

I'm actually an evangelical conservative republican who voted Cruz in the primaries. Nice virtue signaling though.

What does it say about shitty guests?

>implying I'm an Israelite

yeah well ISIS is currently fucking shit up in Egypt, so fuck you Leviticus

thats for jews

i was never in egypt

>I'm actually an evangelical conservative republican who voted Cruz in the primaries

Why would you admit any of this?

Free country, bitch.

They didn't have airplanes and current levels of emigration back then, and foreigner probably meant something closer to class or more local culture

>Do not mistreat them
>but they cannot marry a jew unless they convert and if they step out of line according to our law, they shall be put to death.

Christianity is for cucks. Organized religion of any type is for inbred cucks.

Not for long, I hope. Either we abandon constitutionalism memes and kill nation-wreckers like you or we fall prey to the demographic shift and become a third world nation.

why should I treat the foreigner with any respect or dignity when he abuses our system and openly disrespects our values and people?

Nah, fuck that shit.

They didn't have AR-15s back when the constitution was written. Guess that's invalid too.

>When a foreigner resides among you in your land

So...if they're not in our land, we don't have to do shit.

>Thoughts
And now America has a seething nigger problem.

Thoughts?

Christians are idiots.

News at 11.

My thoughts are that it is a rule for radicals to make the enemy live up to it's own doctrines.

My thoughts are that because you don't actually believe in these rules and only wish to manipulate me into my own destruction that you can fuck right off.

My closing thoughts are that this technically only applies to Jews since they were the foreigners in Egypt that are being referenced in this verse.

The final thought supersedes the prior ones.

Don't even bother following up with that bullshit about turn the other cheek that has been purposely misinterpreted. I already got that covered.

dharmagates.org/other_cheek.html

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

This is literally liberal hyporcipsy, doesnt levictus have alot of anti gay stuff?
>You cant pick and choose parts of the bible for your purposes all parts or none!!!!
>Woah but immigration lmao

>treated as you native-born
if our native-born did half the shit any of these sandniggers dead they'd be lynched

Yet another reason not to adhere to stone age ideologies invented by low I.Q. mouth breathing desert dwellers.

It's referring to sojourners, and yes, you shouldn't mistreat them. It's not referring to immigrants. Furthermore, it's talking to individuals, not the governors. But nevertheless, accepting immigrants wouldn't be such a problem if the country didn't have so many social programs. (Same problem in Canada as the U.S.)

If we're listening to leviticus we might as well start stoning adulterers, if we listen to dueteronomy we should be killing illegal immigrants if we find them in our fields. Looks like someone doesn't understand theology and why Christians aren't under old testament law

>kike on a stick
>invisible sky god

...keeping them out of your country....different then making them slaves

> Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt.

This doesn't apply to me. I've never even been to Egypt.

that's fine. I treat people who can't speak my language, break the law, and don't pay taxes the same no matter where they were born