What's with the TRS hate?

I thought we were all on the same page here? We know who the (((enemy))) is. We all know. We all try to spread the word. I don't get the rivalry goys...

I used to like TRS until I learned about Kike Enoch

youre being rused by antifachan

At least half of the people on here are ctr shills thats why.

i like your content, ignore the shills

>TRS gets popular
>full Sup Forums paranoid about any """figurehead"""
>Claims TRS shilled their board
>Claims they are alt-lite
>Doxes members with the help of Antifa
>Finds out Owner has a jewish wife

I used to hate TRS before it was doxxed.
They have very little factual information.
It is mostly hurr durr we hate juice.
Shit like that is how (((they))) discredit us.

They're a bunch of fags pure and simple.
Whatever moment coalesces out of the right it won't include these assholes because they are day dreamers and moving forward requires pragmatism (hint Civic nationalism) and not neo nazi LARPers.

Enough with the divide and conquer. You either agree with his ideas or you don't, his wife being (((chosen))) matters not.

TRS is excellent for intro-level redpilling even if they are "compromised by kikes." The ones who do give a damn about Mike having married a degenerate liberal who was 1/4 Jew 10 years before he was redpilled are autists.

He makes fun of people having spouses who are jewish and then its found out he has a jewish wife. I cant trust him any more and apparantly hes also jewish.

>contributing to a group that wants to "gas the kikes" while a tranny loving Bnai Brith president Jewess collects all the shekels behind the scenes

I'll pass.

Remember when White Nationalists movements were run by WHITE people??
>Peppridge Farm remembers....

Wait, so are they too soft on the JQ or are they too extreme?

sure thing antifa

>TRS are fags
>we should be "civic" nationalist

ok whatever you say pussy

Only 8gag's 12 year old newfags hate TRS because mug edginess
Most actual WN are cool with them.

We like TRS here. Don't let the psyops faggots fool you.

> It's not to late to impeach the plant Trump and support based Jeb!

Both.

They are gate keepers of a limited hangout

Trump is also a plant from DNC to ridicule Republicans!
Don't fall for it goyi- errr, fellow nationalists !

I cant find a show that isnt cringe inducing meme spouting hug box horseshit... is there one? I went thru maybe 5-6 shows and cant find a single likeable personality.

stop shilling TRS faggot.

yeah its all cringy. "goys". fucking gay

These people are liars. These oven memes, coming from a guy who has a Jewish wife, that's a scam. That's a textbook example of kike trickery leading you to hell.

>not supporting a literal kike-den makes you a shill

Ahh damn... See I was under the impression that the subversive kikes were literally the root of the problem.

I'm glad that TRS is ready to straighten it all out for me! Jews are totally awesome, we should have them run the whole movement because they're just lyke soooo smart.

>main podcast discredited by Enoch
>the most insightful podcast wiped out, RIP Jazzy
There is still a pretty ok Rebel Yell. War Room is peculiar. Everything else is irrelevant shiposting.

no. no we don't.

Still listen to TDS because I wasn't that invested in any of them. The real tragedy is Fash the Nation and Intersectional Alt Right getting shut down. The shoah must go on goys. Still have Rebel Yell, Exodus Americanus, and Ken from Int. alt right is on the krypto report.
F
For Jazz Hands McFeels, Halberstram, and DeMarcus...(((Leibowitz)))

You can say Jews here. Kike

>A fucking leaf
Thanks for the (((you))) but sitting around masturbating about the RAHOWA or whatever the fuck just means losing less ground to the authoritarian left.
Fight me IRL I will cut your nuts off and make you my bitch.

>China
Just die already, your post doesn't even make sense. You are either the dumbest fucking gook ever or a white guy who is cooking rice either way you need to kys immediately.

> We know who the (((enemy))) is.
Sure. The problem is - you`ve mistaking (((symptoms))) with disease itself, which is the eternal anglo.

Look into anamnesis and you will see. The only things (((enemy))) owns is what anglo gave them. The only bidding they do is what makes anglo profit and what undermines competition of anglo. And they are often risking their lives for it. And there are a lot of people among them, who risk their lives to oppose the Anglo, like (((Lincoln))), that canceled all the anglo contracts on indentured servitude and got murdered shortly after for this.

The only purpose of you hating on jews and calling them non-white is for anglo to use it as a whip to tighten ranks of this people and force them under press of anglo will.

Sure some jews, especially organizations like mossad - are unredeemable. And sypmathizers must be put under survaillance, because they will give shelter to mossad if they are hating on their kin white man, or just wont report mossad requests as terrorists trying something suspicious, if they are neutral.
But if there would be rogue individuals, who do not like mossad, who did not wanted any of these zionist projects like "israel", that anglo is now showing up their ass, you should be ready to help them. Not the loud honeypots, but to quiet normal people, who dont give a flying fuck about zionism and will want to give shelter to mossad and soros agents nowhere outside the gasshower.

It`s time for (you) to step up your game.

fuck off shill