Marijuana

strawpoll.me/12222634

What do we think about decriminalizing marijuana?

Trump has said it is up to states and will not federally prosecute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PWIQhDbs1g8
hubpages.com/health/TheEffectsofSmokingWeed
norml.org/aboutmarijuana/item/states-that-have-decriminalized
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weeds make you dumb, user
Should I call Duterte?

I'd decriminalize and enjoy the tax money.
Rather not pay 50-70k per marijuana convict in prison since pretty much everyone has done it.

Gonna need a source on him saying that.

what about alcohol? And why isn't that a schedule 1 drug?

can't stand weedfags, worse than crackheads

I hope Trump criminalizes it just to punish commie fuckstains

yeah because dealers who were happy to sell it illegally will be sure to collect taxes for the government

fucking idiot

youtu.be/PWIQhDbs1g8

He's been quite vocal about it numerous times.

If it's legal, that means it'll be sold and taxed at dispensaries. Fucking idiot.

Fuckin' right! He has to know that this will bring in SO MUCH money by legalizing it

If he legalizes it we won't even need mexico to pay for the wall

While weedfags are annoying, there are plenty who use it and are not the typical deadbeat pot smokers.
Just like alcoholics, many drunken fools out there being obnoxious and loud. Except there are far more deaths linked to that than marijuana but less annoying than weedfags. What is more important to you?

I don't think you guys realize that the reason why we even have so many illegal aliens is due mostly because of marijuana.

How? The cartels.

They own Mexico and have ruined it since marijuana was first named as a schedule 1 drug.

60% of the Cartels income is from marijuana.

If it was never criminalized (which was falsified to begin with), we wouldn't have a crippled Mexico run by cartels who in turn have destabilized the country and thus caused millions of dirty Mexicans to border hop and escape.

True. It will honestly help the weed market cuz Mexican weed is pure trash, but thats coming from a WA state fag.

Eternal burger

weed culture is retarded and needs to die, my only complaint

I have some weed thats really fresh here. Smoked some and it doesnt really get me high. Should i leave it out to dry ? Its really stick and soft so its impossible to grind

It would be better if it were decriminalized because it would make my job giving UA's to criminals a lot easier and I won't see as many people.

The people who smoke it are the reason I dropped it, I can't stand the filthy stoners and worse being associated. Going to buy weed from some randoms car and looking at her child in the back seat watching not only this but likely thousands of deals made me sick

One day it will be legalised and I can just pop down to the shop and pick some up, I will start smoking again that day but until then I'm not touching it

Indifferent, but I don't think anyone should face jail time for using it. I don't think it's a big deal.

"weed culture"

The fuck is this shit? I get high with my peeps couple times a week. We chill, watch a movie, play some vidya. This is a cultural movement now lmao

Decriminalizing is a meme. It's still illegal and you still get fined and it's still done through the black market.

You want to fix drug policy with regards to Cannabis there are 2 options:

Descheduling (leaves it 100% to the states as there would be no federal law on it) or Legalization with Taxing/regulation like alcohol.

Decriminalization just makes the penalties less.

Effective, alternative pain management treatment. Certainly more protective than alcohol. Also most important factor would be increasing tax revenue.

We get weed conventions here all the time.

Your weed isnt cured which is why its shit. Your dealer ripped you off by giving you weed that is still holding water/moisture and chlorophyl. Dry it out properly in the oven or mason jars (for a few days) or better yet find a better dealer.

"weed culture" will be as inconsequential as "beer culture" if it's legal. People won't make it a central part of their lifestyle as much anymore because it'll be socially acceptable and not something that is really a defining part of your social circle anymore.

I've been smoking weed all day. Bought new furnature for my wasr. Idk why yall hatin. It's not a big deal

Hopefully.

Decriminalizing = legalizing.

You cannot have decriminalized marijuana that is not legal. Makes no sense.

If you're talking about federally illegal, that's different.

Well, there are people who make beer or wine a central part of their social lifestyle, connoisseurs and homebrewers and the like, but it's still relatively innocuous and uncommon.

Most people might enjoy beer, and have favorites, and go out and drink beer with their friends, but it's not really central to it all it's just there.

Ideally that's what will happen to marijuana if legalized.

No, you're a fucking moron.

Decriminalizing is NOT the same as legalizing. Decriminalizing just means that it has reduced penalties for possession. There are states that have already decriminalized marijuana, in those states you will not go to jail for simple possession but just get a ticket like a traffic stop. You still get fined, and you still have to acquire it buy buying from shady niggers, mexicans, and white dudes with dreadlocks on liberal college campuses. You can't buy it from a store.

>and will not federally prosecute.
source? I don't ever remember him saying that. Besides, the president doesn't prosecute people. Trump will literally have to give Sessions a direct order to stand down. Thats what Obama had to do with Holder.

B O S T O N !! A L E R T

one word

stockpile

Yeah I'm worried about Sessions.

hubpages.com/health/TheEffectsofSmokingWeed

de·crim·i·nal·ize
dēˈkrimənəlīz/
verb
cease by legislation to treat (something) as illegal.
>cease
>illegal
"a battle to decriminalize drugs"

---

le·gal·ize
ˈlēɡəˌlīz/
verb
past tense: legalized; past participle: legalized
make (something that was previously illegal) permissible by law.
"a measure legalizing gambling in Deadwood"
synonyms: make legal, **decriminalize**, legitimize, legitimate, permit, allow, authorize, sanction, license, validate
>decriminalize

I'm not sure if you're actually just stupid or merely pretending.

The definition is right there. Source can be found in 2 seconds, do it yourself.

>hubpages
>credible source

specifically? I think the entire western side is too far gone but Boston may in fact get their shit stomped.

And also we don't want it being left up to the states. Thats how it is now and causes a lot of problems for example cash only. Banks won't touch the industry. Then there's job discrimination. I mean its not a huge problem but up to the states is absolutely not the goal ultimately.

>your pusher
>credible source

>When you smoke weed, it effects your brain.
>effects
This is a satirical article, right?

underrated post

we live in America, all our weed is nigger and spic tier

If they're too goddamn stupid to take thirty seconds to learn the difference between "effect" and "affect", they have no goddamn place trying to inform me of anything. Stop being intellectually lazy, you filthy fucking wop. A real scientific article wouldn't make such an amateur mistake.

That is not how it is applied through actual legal practice dipshit.

You can be autistic with dictionary definitions if you want, but go ahead, smoke weed in front of a cop in Nebraska, it's decriminalized there!

You'll still get a possession ticket. You just won't get arrested or thrown in jail.

Decriminalization is not legalization. perioid.

If you're too retarded to be able to make up for the mental errors of another human being, you have no place acting like you have an argument to begin with. Stop being an intellectual nigger.

In fact, here you go:

norml.org/aboutmarijuana/item/states-that-have-decriminalized

>The following states have passed laws decriminalizing certain marijuana possession offenses. Typically, decriminalization means no arrest, prison time, or criminal record for the first-time possession of a small amount of marijuana for personal consumption. In most decriminalized states, these offenses are treated like a minor traffic violation.

Now, some of the states have ADDITIONALLY legalized it, but that is a separate thing from their decriminalization laws.

Like I said, Nebraska has decriminalization policy in place, and you will just get a ticket, but by no means is it legal.

>"stop being intellectually lazy"
>ignores scientific research
wtf I love killing my neurons now.

Weed is pretty good man I'd recommend. Just smoke some good shit and it'll be good.

Fuck you, i bet i pay more taxes than you and i smoke the weeds everyday

Why do i get the feeling of a drill drilling through my chest back to front when i get high? Only have like 10 times and theres always a burning drill vibration even if i hit it softly. No thanks