Damn... he's got a point

Damn... he's got a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DNA is destiny, non-white.

No he fucking doesn't

The muslim moral package is a steaming pile of shit that is in zero way compatible with the culture of the country they pretend to want to be a part of

Apparently Islam doesn't correspond to any beliefs, ideals or morality. I'm glad religions don't relate to how people live their life or anything

ok so he also wanted communist into USA in the cold war era? or nazist?

i bet he said the opposite then

Is he being deported or something?

Being dumb enough to follow ancient sandnigger religions means you're an imbecile and not an asset.

human? bs meter off the scale! commy detected!

Maybe because Islam dominates 80% of a Muzzies day.

I would love it if secular arabs starting overthrowing their governments and oppressive Islamic fascist leaders.

But I guess it's not worth it to people of character like Varun Narayanananana

A point completely lost on the left.
A) Muslims are not a race as they have been implying.
B) This is because they can't compete with logic, so they have to do this to KEEP ETHNIC INTEGRITY
C) To do this they keep women indoors and under covers.
D) This is all to facilitate an authoritarian power structure.

When did blah blah feels? About the same time the mass media started a campaign of hate against all straight white makes based not on things that they had done but simply on their being straight and white and male. You idiots started this. Now you get to deal with the equal and opposite reaction. Have fun with that.

I don't know, ask the left. I'm less than human because I'm a cishet white male.

Maybe if Muslims stopped killing people, they wouldn't be treated like this.

>I am not a muslim. That doesn't matter
Well, it certainly matters if you go to an Islamic country.

>But we apparently live in a society where a person's worth will be based not on their strength of character or on any representation of human decency, but religion
So, explain why white males are shit on constantly and Islam gets away scot-free?

>When did politics become more important than what makes us Human
When our (((governments))) started importing mass immigration and decided to fuck over the host population.

Islam isn't just a religion, it's also affecting the state, which is why there isn't a single islamic democracy, well there is one as of recently but I doubt it will work out

All this retard libs do is taking the moral high ground and then everyone cheers(like yourself) when in reality these refuges are useless, violent backwards people who will not assimilate even in 2nd and gen. Everywhere they go crime, rape and terror rise. Fuck being politicly correct and look at Europe.

It's not a Muslim ban. It's a travel ban from specific countries.

Stop calling it a Muslim ban.

>But we apparently live in a society where a person's worth will be based not be based on their strength of character or any representation of human decency, but one something as simple as their religion.
>Muslims are against homosexuality, some kill those who are gay because of the Quran
>Muslims advocate violence based off the Quran
>Muslims believe the Quran to be the book of divine guidance revealed from God to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel over a period of 23 years and view the Quran as God's final revelation to humanity

Sources:
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran

I can judge these people because they believe in treacherous, awful ideas. They will guide our country the wrong way with these beliefs.
I am perfectly OK for not having these types of people in our society.

>don't judge by color or religion!

I'm sorry, what have liberals been doing for the last few years

I don't give a shit about their religion i hate them because they are shit skins.

Bbb-but the majority of far right wingers are christian?

Religion is a choice. If I formed a group with the same views on women and violence as Islam, they'd try to get my group banned.

You can tell a lot about a person's beliefs and worth from their religion, so no, he doesn't.

Unless you post sources and/or numbers/data your words are just hearsay.

inb4 breitbart

Christians literally stone people to death in the Bible.

>When did politics become more important than what makes us human?
When liberals started demonizing what makes us human.

Yes, all muslim majority countries.

Except, funnily enough, Saudi Arabia where 12/15 9/11 attackers are from.

>the most conservative world religion
>somehow, someway libs support it
Maybe the real jews are muslims?

United States Code: Title 8: Chapter 12: Subchapter 2: Part 2: ยง 1182

"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

>same views on women and violence as Islam
They deny it though. There is no winning with these morons. Nearly all of them would never actually go to one of the countries blacklisted though, because the few that do end up dead. What a coincidence!

you would be against muslims you fucking jew.

stop inciting hatred you israeli fuck. if not, america will stop letting you drink from our tit and we'll let the dirty muslims fuck you doggy style.

Not anymore. Muslims still do though.

This

>A persons worth is based on something as simple as the ideology that dictates every belief and behavior in their life.

Interesting. It's almost like actions inform people's opinion of your worth to your society.

>When did politics become more important than what makes us human

Politics are what makes us human. It's called civilization and society.

Maybe Muslims should take this opportunity to assess if following a stone age ideology created by a warlord pedophile is worth it.

inb4 Uganda eat da poo poo etc

and they act that way because of american christian fundamentalists.

the only reason american christian fundamentalists don't stone people to death is because we won't let them do it.

if they were allowed to do it do you think christians would be better than muslims.. my guess is no.

FUCK THESE MUDSHITS!

But american christian fundamentalists and most of Trump's cabinet follow a stone age ideology called Christianity.

dude get out you cant vote. you're a fucking australian. no one cares about your opinion. you're just another would-be immigrant who wishes they could come to america. idc if you're white.

Yes, and we can see that Christians today do not do that. But take a look at these Middle Eastern countries that follow Islam still do the terrible things that are said the Quran.
Ask any Christian today if they would stone people, they would say no.
Many Muslims today are still willing to fight for the cause of Allah and rape women. We can see the demonstratively just in Europe.

>Being a FUCKING WHITE MALE is a choice.
>You are born into your religion.
Wait I mean
>Fuck you if you are a white male
>And that's all we care about
>Fuck off with your racist logical questions

>we
Sorry, who's "we" here, retard? Christians are still the majority by a BROAD margin. Fundamentalism used to be a rarity in the American Christian community, now it's rapidly becoming a majority.

You never had the power to stop anyone from doing anything. We Christians limited our more radical elements because we want to live in a civilized country. Now you atheist pigs have just quit breeding, and the only possible outcomes are to either import in millions of shitskins to pay your social security as you age or to abolish social security. We can't breed at high enough rates to make up for your bohemian anti-civlization sterile bullshit.

>Islam is a retarded religion that only brings misery to the world.

Hey, remember how Americans under happy-happy good-good president Obama gave an HB1 visa to a self-radicalized jihadi crazy woman, who bagged a Pakistani 2-gen US citizen and then turned him into a fucking salafi terrortist mole and then they proceeded to kill 14 mentally and otherwise challanged people in San-Bernardino?

I guess that takes some strength of character

>as simple as religion

They aren't even trying anymore and it's hilarious.

If religion is so simple then WHY DONT THEY FUCKING DROP IT

we the people. you know, the secular people who founded this country before all the great awakenings.

This. Muslim countries force all Arabs to read the Quran. That's equivalent to forcing every white person to read KKK material. The majority of Muslims will probably never perform Jihad and the majority of whites will never lynch a black person. They don't take the souce material to heart. However, in every society there are nutjobs that will cling onto every word and become radicalized. These are the dangerous ones.
Luckily, every white person doesn't read the KKK material. Every Muslim reads the Quran. Since the Quran supports Jihad every Muslim is exposed to it but few take action. This is the fundamental problem with Islam. It promotes and encourages radical thinking and always will.

I know the KKK was a shitty analogy - substitute it with any other radical promoting work.

Hey, newfriend. Usually a single green-text statement like that implies one is being sarcastic, or pointing out an untrue statement that their enemy made.
Truthful statements like yours usually aren't in greentext.

Your leaders seem to love us though. They're pretty enthusiastic about it aswell.

>implying we need foreigners of any stripe
get fucked faggots

Islam is extremely political and does effect peoples character, and morals. So this guys a fucking idiot.

there is not a single christian stoning anyone in the bible, you're thinking of Jews

I don't know, friend, you could probably make a case that the average Muslim is just a worse version of the religious-right in character.

>tfw I'm athiest but completely agree with you

Why would you assume that religion is simple?

>#notallmuslims

God dammit, stop pretending like middle eastern shitskins are just as peaceful and tolerant as the 4% of assimilated American muslims. America isn't pushing to take American Muslim's rights away, they just don't want to immigrate five hundred thousand filthy, backwardsass child fuckers into their country.

It's like saying "Wow, I love the culture of South Korea. I GUESS NORTH KOREA MUST HAVE AN AWESOME CULTURE TOO! They must be totally equal countries."

>Click here
That's jews, faggot. Lrn2straight

Wrong way to think.

If i put a bowl of skittles in front of you and said, "i poisoned a few", would you grab a handful and eat them?
NO

Why do we as Americans have to take them in, there are so many moslem countries that follw the same ass backwards laws? Oh wait, they dont want them because they're terrorist retards.
Hmmmm makes you wonder.

> you could probably make a case
All those Christian warlords running around killing each other becaues they are not pure enough huh.

The Quran doesnt say kill all the kaffir you fucktard. Go back to thereligionofpeace.

Learning about Islam from that website is like learning about Trump from Buzzfeed.

Isn't one's religious CHOICE an indicator of one's character?

It matters to a muslim if you're gay or a woman or anyone who's not a muslim.

My man, the average Muslim isn't a warlord. He's a shlub with really bad social views. Probably like yours, only worse.

>something as simple as there religion
>something as simple as there entire world view that threatens the foundations of everything this society is built on
>simple

really gets the old neurons firing

It isn't that they're muslim. It's that there's a non-negligible chance that they are ISIS plants and will harm US citizens at some point in time in the future. Our goal is to eradicate the parasites from their shithole countries that they couldn't keep stable, not import them into ours.

Once radical Islam is crushed into the pavement, we'll let them back in, and hopefully as visitors rather than refugees.

>we apparently live in a society where a person's worth will be based not on their strength of character or any representation of human decency, but on something as simple as their religion
Half the planet is like this, and not the white part
Also
>something as simple as their religion
Dumbfucks who think of religion as something shallow and cosmetic like fashion

We should admire the nationalism that the people of your country hold towards it. Muzzie piggu go homu.

Assuming that isn't a proxy, of course.

Permission to enter into the US should be based on more than "oh, you seem nice, come on in!".
>politics become more important than what makes us human
the real world's more complicated than preschool

No I'm a burger, on base in Okinawa.
I admire their nationalism too.