"We defeated the wrong enemy." George S. Patton, 1945

"We defeated the wrong enemy." George S. Patton, 1945.
youtube.com/watch?v=tMQm9CYJdvk

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/375434-trump-isis-defeat-strategy/
youtube.com/watch?v=CCOiUJP7Xmo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck do white women act as if theyre as oppressed as minorities?

t. nigger

What are these retards trying to say? I honestly don't want to know either, but at the same time I'm flabbergasted

Because SJWs think victimhood is a badge of honor

They believe that if jesus never existed, abortion would have no social consequences at all

in reality they would be wearing burkas and living in a worldwide caliphate

Because women have the mindset of inferior shitskin minorities, which is to try and jew gibs out of the man on top in a sick and spiteful attempt to punish the man on top for being better than them.

Its communist brainwashing started when the jews reformed immigration to help (((commies))) sneak in and infect hollywood and the universities.
Now its trendy to stand up against islamaphobia and is also trendy to bash Christians by mocking Jesus.
Yet they are too fucking retarded to realize that they are blaspheme a major prophet of Islam by bashing Christ.

mental illness

Imagine us saying all the shit feminists say but instead of vagina its our dicks and we just went out in public ranting this shit like they do

rt.com/usa/375434-trump-isis-defeat-strategy/

WTF, I LIKE DRUMPF NOW!

WTF, MY FIRST QUITS!

This t b h

It's really pathetic

>He discussed the issue earlier in a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Beautiful exactly what we needed,
Libs would have had hillary bomb assad and fuck the entire country up and risk war with Russia for an unjust cause.
ALso you have been blessed with 2 extra checkable digits to save you from the mark of the beast

Cheer up lads, you are going to war soon!

youtube.com/watch?v=CCOiUJP7Xmo

inspired for fucking life

What a blasphemous mop.

Even the feminist next to her looks in utter disgust.

This is the second time I've seen someone insist without Jesus we'd all be Muslim.

I would still like an explanation of this as it makes no sense to me.

No shit you fucked up good

It doesnt make sense especially since Islam for a major part of it is a mix of heretical Christian sects that are no longer around anymore and Judaism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

sorry senpai

Just a glance at leftists, and I have no doubt that I am right in opposing them.

For any fault in the right wing, which I'm not fully committed to or identify with either (it's all just utilitarianism, fuck ideology), I have immensely more sympathy for decent healthy upstanding types than for sickly, twisted, mentally-ill babies. And the thing is of course life needs its edge and creativity and whatnot as well, but we have that, I have that. The left's blue-haired version is a fucking pathetic, stunted parody of that principle though and I will not back it.

>sorry
You cannot be sorry enough

Why are feminists so obsessed with cunts?

They are cunts.
Idk overly glorifying their vaginas seems to be all they have.
Their only value was ever their virginity and they gave that up way to early and the guy who used them just dumped them and they lost their shit i guess

checked