Daily reminder that feminists literally want this woman to be dead

Daily reminder that feminists literally want this woman to be dead.

They want many people and groups dead.

We just gotta make sure to take em out first

dont feminists literally want 90% of men dead? go out in the streets and count 10 dudes. 9 of them would die under a totalitarian feminist rule.
if they say hate speech is speech which promotes or somehow arrives at genocide, then feminisn should definitely be banned desu.

>conceived from rape

Was this real rape, or "I regretted it in the morning" rape?

They want everyone dead.
Sure it will start with the Fascists and the Nazis but eventually they purity spiral and just keep othering themselves until they are all dead.

They want to blame other people for their shit life. But since they are the reason their life is shit they will just keep killing other people. Whichever new group is currently at fault.

I think rape pregnancies should be aborted. One, tendencies to rape may have some genetic markers and thus should not be propagated. Two, it's not fair to the victim to force her to keep it. I wouldn't want to keep it if I was in the situation. I should also mention that I'm agnostic and don't believe that life is sacred.

Also pol is being highly hypocritical when they don't want rape babies dead when they want brown hordes dead.

the solution to this is simple
is the rape baby white?

>Two, it's not fair to the victim to force her to keep it.
She shouldn't be forced to keep it, but she should be forced to have it unless her life is actually threatened (not her health, her life). Is it fair to her? No. But abortion isn't fair to the kid, who did nothing wrong. Your choices are either forcing a woman to have a kid she doesn't want, or killing an innocent person.

Since she's an adult, and was conceived before all these false definitions of rape came about, it was probably real rape.

This feminist redefinition of rape is a goddamn shame, because real rape is awful.

half you guys could not get sex if it wasn't for rape.

This sounds a lot like the politically incorrect board of my favorite anime website...

The victim is capable of comprehending fairness while a fetus does not. From a utilitarian perspective, I'd say it's worse to force keeping it than not.

The left speaks for death. They speak for a dying people.

>I'm alive and am capable of feeling happiness!
>I'm dead and can't feel a fucking thing because I'm fucking dead and can't process fucking thoughts.

The right can't understand this and really is this retarded.

>because real rape is awful
I dunno 50% of the people involved in rape seem to enjoy themselves.

minimum

real rape judging by her face and teeth

rude

dude....

you're taking this the wrong way
she's clearly so qt her mother must have been quite the beauty, so much that someone jsut had to have her

i was thinking the same thing...

WHY ARE THERE FOOTPRINTS AROUND THE WORD RAPE?

These guys, lol.

must be pretty heavy walking around looking like a literal rapist

feminists are disgusting hags and should be disregarded.

>the same logic for rape being illegal can explain why abortion should be illegal, or at least defunded

abortion isn't fair to the kid

/thread

I don't want them dead.
I do want them sterilized.

If the kid can't comprehend fairness, why does fairness matter?

Hot opinion.

>it's ok to kill people because they can't have an opinion about it once they are dead

Daily reminder that afro museum in the back is a ugly looking fucking thing that needs to be taken down and replaced with something better

Fuck her
I'm hardcore pro life but believe rapists shouldnt be given the chance to carry on their seed and their devilspawn should be killed

This. The kid should have their likely wishes respected, just like how western medicine treats an comatose John Doe, they assume he would want to keep living and help him do that.

I find the total disregard for the fetus from some people more than a little unnerving. Like, if you are that fucked in the head callous about a baby, then what else are you a psycho about?

Truth delivery.

do all rape babies end up looking like her

Ready for this fact? I worked with a guy who was conceived from rape and he on more than one occasion said "i should have been a rapist".

>do all rape babies end up looking like her

There may be prettier women, but this gal has the rapist genes. You don't fuck her, she fucks you. She rides you like an animal until your dick is raw.

It is an odd exception that literally everyone gets behind, namely the rape exception to abortion.

>punishes an unborn child for the sins of their father

in favor:

>rape victims would likely kill themselves more if forced to carry rape babies
>doesn't allow rapist dna to pass along from a genetic perspective

*unzips* keep going

Her father beat her mother and then cummed in her snatch.

Now that is something to champion.

Why would feminists want her dead?

Hearty kek

>Literally being a rape baby

God damn. Might as well just abort yourself.

then kill your self right now. You feel anything so it wont matter right?

you dont* feel anything

and your point?

checkd

>Telling your kid they're a rape baby
Fuck women

a cute 7/10 would bang xoxoxo