Christian Arabs

What do Christians from the Middle East think of Trumps plans to cut Muslim immigration whilst increasing immigration for persecuted Christian minorities from the Middle East?

Does it matter what anyone think beside us, the jews?

Fuck off schlomo

Fuck the christians. A shit skin is a shit skin

This. I'd rather import some QT Christians from Colombia or Brazil

OG Christians dude, gotta provide them asylum to secure the future of the west. Much more likely to race mix in a manner that assimilates

Nah, we should probably let them actually come into the country as refugees and send the muslims back to where they came in exchange.

This. They just wind up like any other brown person acting like a nigger in a Western country.

i want to wife a fat christian arab desu

agreed

If swap all the non muslims in the Middle East, with Muslims in the west, I'd happily sign up for another Iraq war. Not for oil, or money, or glory or honour, but to bleed out the shit from the veins of mankind. This is duty

>best assimilated and successful immigrant groups

[citation needed]

This guy gets it

I went to high school with an Iranian Christian. He had blue eyes and brown hair, true Aryan. However, he was a fucking degenerate retard who kept getting arrested for possession of weed. I think he works at a car repair shop now

if youre people can survive that long without getting mudslimed, there must be something good going on in their genes

#
Arab Christians are some of the best assimilated and most successful immigrant groups in the US. Plus, they're the first Christians, and have been victims of the eternal Muslim for a Millenia. That's Stormfaggit logic. Middle eastern Christian are our natural ally.

I used to work with a Lebanese guy who was Christian and no one I have met has hated muslims more than this guy

Arab Christian in Israel are the most successful ethnic group.
www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163468

Lebanese Christians are the most successful ethnic group in Latin America.

www.executive-magazine.com/business-finance/society/lebanese-conquered-brazil

And in the US.

freakonomics.com/podcast/who-are-the-most-successful-immigrants-in-the-world/

Yeah dude, cuz they KNOW. They experienced this shit first hand and know exactly how batshit islam is. When I was in HS, this Indian hindu was in my class during the whole 9/11 thing, and he immediately called it "fucking muslims"

Deleted comment

>Israel
>US, much less the West

Arab Christians have been in Israel since forever. Who'd have thought?

>freakonomics
>a citation

Lmao, just go back to your Arab shithole already. Also, successful != assimilated.

Reminder, Sup Forums is a Christian board and America is a Christian nation.

Christians from the middle east are cultured, educated, polite, nonviolent, just the kind of immigrants you would want if you had to have any at all. They're also the most persecuted minority in the middle east, bona fide refugees.

Reminder, Sup Forums is a Christian board and America is a Christian nation.

>109759690
I would go back if my country wasn't overtaken by Muslim barbarians. Most middle eastern Christian feel the same way. That's why many Christians want Trump to create a Christian safehaven in the Middle East, similar to Israel. I'd welcome Armenians as well. For hundreds of years, Christian middle easterners were the main wealth creators in many Islamic empires, and we controlled many sectors of the Ottoman Empires economy. We would do well if we had our own country.

bs

Armenians have not only a Christian nation, but formidable military, yet still have massive migration from Armenia. The only Caucasian/Arab-Like people that stick to principles are Kurds and Georgian people. Rest of you are shitters.

so true. let's take in south africans and ukranians instead. arabs can stay in the shithole they created

Armenia is a corrupt shithole and a Russian vessel state. Any successful people can't thrive in a corrupt society. Just look at Asia for example. Endemic Corruption is what lead to Armenians migrating to the US, and nie they've become one of the most s successful immigrants in the US.

>Armenia is a corrupt shithole

Do you think niggers just need a Western nation to thrive, too? People create what they create. By disagreeing, you might as well subscribe to the idea much of the third world is shit because Whitey, not due to the people themselves.

>successful immigrants in the US

Through money laundering, insurance fraud, etc... Just like a nigger rapes in America as he does Africa, fraud also knows no borders.

So can we now conclude your Christian middle east oasis idea is absurd, when a Christian Caucasus country can't pull its shit together?