What should i spend my /fafsa/ money on

sup pol college fag here. I am going to be getting $4000 in fafsa money soon what should I spend it on?

Photoshop to make red pilling pepes?
Red pilled literature?
White artwork?

options dumbass

Dumbass, that's money for stuff like textbooks, a laptop and other things for your time at college.

Coke and hookers
Then
Hookers and coke

thats 4 bitcoin
in 20 years you are a millionaire I bet

photoshop is an educational expense I might take a graphic design class

I may need to cite some red pilled literature in essays

>talking about red pilling people
>being a parasitic faggot

Give the money back if you don't need it, you dumb nigger.

Why should I not use the programs available to me? Better I use the money that some faggot "dreamer" or some dindu studying commie lit

microsoft hololens dev kit

make your waifu now and go your own way forever

>buying Photoshop

>buying photoshop

Guns and ammo

You moron. Photoshop is "free". Books are "free". Why don't you just mail all $4000 dollars to fucking Israel if you're going to do dumb shit like that with it.

Go on fiver and pay 800 people to show up to shia's whaling wall in jew york.

The only software whom no one knows the price...

Stealing shit is for niggers. The Govt says I have to use the money for school and why should I not buy school supplies. Also My customized textbooks for my meme college are not on any warez sites

Save your money for hostel hopping around Europe, you won't regret travelling the world, but you WILL regret buying a PlayStation 4 and 20 or so games.

>using government money to buy (((Adobe))) products for a (((graphics art clsss))) is better than just pirating it

Who told you stealing for niggers? The Jew book salesmen? Buy something of value then like a computer. Those are useful for years.

Also how is "White Artwork" of scholastic use?

Get a whip.

I would regret the GOVT auditioning my ass more and getting fucked
Can I buy a desktop with fafsa. The artwork might let me bullshit with the artist and cite them more easily

>taking 4000 tax dollars is ok
>downloading a 300MB file is not

Bills. That money has a shit ton of interest on it. Use it for school supplies, pirate all your books, pay your bills with it, and save as much as you can Spending it on anything other than necessities is just costing you more money in the long term.

Fine buy a computer you stupid bitch. Go play counterstrike while I bang all the eastern European QTs.
Your too big of a faggot to do anything worth while in your worthless life anyways.

Get yourself some gold and silver, boss.

I am 24 and an oldfag. I just want to finish up my geology bachlors and be a science teacher or something
I just want to apply for any grants and not (((loans)))

I get financial aid, studying electrical engineering, would Sup Forums consider this a waste of tax money?

I'm guessing that those are loans, since pell grants would cover tuition first.

Its going to take fucking forever to pay off your debt when you're taking out $4000 in loans every semester. You should calculate how much you're going to be paying in interest every year, because its a shitload.

I havent received any gibs yet. I just applied this weekend and got accepted

Pell grants or loans? You're pretty much forced to repay student loans unless you get paralyzed or die. They're not dischargeable through bankruptcy. So even if you lose everything in your life your student loans will still be there.

Seriously, do the math and think hard about of much its going to cost you. You will have to part it back, so its not free money you can spend on stupid shit.

Not necessarily, I also have financial aid and took out a 5000 dollar subsidized loan per year. In this case, I don't pay interest as long as Im in school.

I paid $0 for an app that does photoshop esque stuff. Don't worry about that angle

what app?

You are 24 and you want a bachelors in science but you want to spend your fafsa on Photoshop? Your priorities are a nightmare, you are not an oldfag. You are a child. Your life is missing something. Don't make /r9k/ tier shitposting threads here, get off the computer and do some self reflection.

Ask yourself, "at 24 years old, why are my priorities so fucked up?"
Because considering your spelling issues and so much more, you will not become a teacher of anything, anytime soon.

College is nothing more than liberal brainwashing. Anyone who gets an education is a cuckold.

obviously Gimp

Picsart. The stylus in my phone works well for that stuff too. Also, I just noticed Barron isn't in that photo... weird

Weirdly, that screenshot was probably filmed at my college.

>Dumb enough to buy photoshop.

Give it to me you dumb fucking twat. I got the "middle class white male" FAFSA special, and I can't get enough loans to live off of while I take the last 5 classes I have left in electrical engineering. I'll be homeless before the end of the semester.

I hope you're in debt for the rest of your life.

uh most colleges give PS to you for free. Just ask them

$5,000 per year most likely means $20,000 total. So you'll start paying interest on that when you're done with school. You'll probably be paying like $1,000 a year just in interest.

Not if your studying engineering

It gets worse.... Keep reading the thread, OP says he's 24 and has no idea how to spend his welfare money.

It's well worth it if you end up making 65,000+ per year.

Why don't you give it back?

That way you don't have to pay it back later.....

Pay it back if you don't need it. That's the only option

Photoshop.
I can't tell you to pirate it, though.

fafsa is not a loan, they offer loans but OP hasnt specified

I saw. People like him are a fucking disease. I'm 24 now as well and I'm finishing electrical engineering with an electrical power concentration, which has 100% job placement.

I've been straight up shit on the entire way through school while watching fuckwits like OP get their whole college experience handed to them one way or another. I'm looking forward to watching their sense of well-being and comfort fade.

Fafsa is a government grant, aka repurposed taxpayer money. Dumbfuck OP wants to spend it on Photoshop and a gaming PC...

You spend it on tuition and books, you fucking fraud. God I hate people like you. I have to scrimp and save, and you just piss away all that money? You are why college is so expensive.

I'm also an EE major and get fafsa. If its available for me why wouldnt i get it. Oh and im a refugee as well.

You dont pay back fafsa. Its money given to you.

Cool dude, I'm happy for you.

Thanks bro i hope everything goes well for you. Respek, peace.

Either invest it in something you will get a return on, or return it. You really don't want to end up in debt over a worthless college degree. AMD, NVIDIA, NAK and MPET have been performing well.

Thanks homie, you as well. May Ohm's law be with you.