The Disappearance of Sommer Ray

So some Instagrill just went missing down in Mexico and I'm continuing the thread because we had some nice discussion

THE POST: instagram.com/p/BP1JCV5Akf6/?taken-by=sommerray

Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPLmv0kAXtC/?taken-by=sommerray
youtu.be/kYKJ2z7mecQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aokigahara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
youtube.com/watch?v=cdTBIQDPZt4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens
youtube.com/watch?v=I9maqCMtJws
imgur.com/gallery/cHT12
imgur.com/gallery/kHBHA
imgur.com/gallery/Nia2O
imgur.com/gallery/wGOeH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_tree
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best way to stay out of trouble: Don't go to stupid places, with stupid people and do stupid shit.

I have no more sympathy for her than I do for that Canadian couple that got captured by the Taliban while they were backpacking through Afghanistan.

What this guy said

It's all lordosis that's making her look like she has a massive ass. It's the same thing that Selter bitch started, then you see her standing straight up and she is as flat as a pancake

>she relaxed
instagram.com/p/BPLmv0kAXtC/?taken-by=sommerray

Face it, pic related, she's been abducted in Mexico eh

>captcha: road zeta
lel

If you're American stay away from border cities. If you want to spend a good time on super good strippers from TJ (some of them are European) for cheap, befriend a Juanito to show you around.

This is what happens when you have borders.

NO BORDERS!

>Nigger being this retarded

Nigger countries are literally a million times worse, at least spic countries have some stable countries that don't have droughts, famines and civil wars every three months. You're a typical nigger always blaming your problems on someone else, now it's shcolmo because you can't say white, otherwise you'd expose yourself as the dirty ape nigger you are. I'd rather take a spic from the 50's over a nigger from the 50's at least they could pass for white and civilized people, they actually integrate better than niggers do, who have been in America for centuries.

Stay mad, dirty ape nigger.

When you sleep with the bean, it's the last time you'll be seen.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

F

relevant commentary by Patrice O'Neal (RIP as well)

youtu.be/kYKJ2z7mecQ

Reposting my old post on the cruelty of some "peoples"

>It just occurred to me that Muslims and Mexians are always extremely creative when it comes to killing and torturing people, it's like one of the only things they mentally excel at. They're very obsessed with heads as well. Why is that?

>And you don't see it with everyone, just these guys and a few other groups like them, at least our thugs just shoot you and steal your money. I guess the Italians did it for a while too but never to this extent, so again, why the Hell are they so creatively violent?

We can also safely add Japs to the list of needlessly savage "people."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aokigahara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

So, Sup Forums, is it in the blood or the culture? Both?

Prob getting raped by those dirty beaners as we sit here and meme

White girl travels to shady part of Mexico and disappears. News at 11.

MotherFucking people disappear in Mexico everyday to drug cartels. Why should anyone give a shit just because it happened to a privilege white girl!?

Crazy part no one will remember or care by Valentines day

>muh 12 million followers

Face it these people that follow her have 10 other whores that do the exact same shit. They don't care about her.

Another good reason to make THE WALL 10FT HIGHER

It's one less swipe they have to do each day, which is soon to be replaced by some new other young hot naive broad soon who just turned 18 and got a new iphone and starts taking pics of her tits and ass in the mirror in provocative poses while making various cute serious or silly faces with simple captions and crude product shilling

paco had a good time

(((professional models)))

Tell me one reason that she'd go down there, other than her burning desire to sniff coke and have her narcicistic photo taken in a dilapidated car yard. Was she humanitarianing?

because it's ironic how they try to excuse/defend those people and get attacked by the same.
Also they picked one of the worst places to be.

her assistant killed her

Tfw you will never be a cartel member raping her

Seriously like what is this...It's literally her having cotton up her ass showing ass cheeks. An her fucking bag is fake. AN the hilarious part is she has a sub par ass she needs to keep seperating her legs, clenching hard, and having a hard case of lordosis to have a ass

Just looked through her instagram there's literally not one single picture of her standing straight up without arching

Muchos muchos Pacos amigo

She wanted to get ass blasted by Juan on his stack of blow

Second pic of her i've seen, she doesn't even look white, that's what's crazy about all of this.

>Slut going to Mexico by herself
Bitch deserves it, might as well stick your dick in an ant hill.

Patrice was a national treasure man rip

Use to work for a lifestyle brand, me and a buddy managed the social media account, he was always giving shit away to broads, he got more pussy from giving away cheap product they'd shill for than I could ever imagine, these women are all whores that have public instagrams, every single last one of them are whores

I'm not even mad. Nice catch Pablo.

Nice ass. but not white, so who cares?

RIP Patreeky

>women are nothing but a series of holes
>youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s

Relevant Patrice comedy for this subject matter

The Mexicans have already raped her and beheaded her. Probably not in that order

>you'll be
You're

>sub par ass
t. nigger

Even a spic weathergirl is talking about this.

>Asking if anyone has any information on instagram.

Literally the only person going on those accounts are teens looking to bust a nut.

She's gone. We'll probably see a lifetime movie made about her in a few years.

Both at the same time for maximum effect and stimulation senpai

You see, when the body is decapitated mid-orgasm, the muscle clench and seize, causing a unique sensation. This is why serial killers do what they do, they chase some twisted shit

This

Some Pedro is having the time of his life right now.

Whores love to shill on Instagram. Makes them look employed.

>feigning help
It's already happening. That bitch does the same fucking shit this other chick does..ass shots. The vultures are already swooping down on the followers. Holy shit.

>literally her highest claim to fame working with a nigger that does vines

hope they're recording it

>Best way to stay out of trouble: Don't go to stupid places, with stupid people and do stupid shit.

But the modus oprendi of the female is to find some stupid people to do stupid shit with in stupid places. She has no capability to rationally assess risk apparently.

>Pit
>"Soup Master"

Are these spics eatting her?

Rule #1 we had, never give them anything of real monetary value, otherwise they get an ego and think they're worth something, which they're not.

My buddy just met up with them after contacting them from the company account, would just grab some sample goods and hook them up and voila he was sticking it in all holes in no time, western women are such massive sluts it's incredible

probably decapitated somewhere and her torso is stuffed with meth

its not necessarily a decapitation any instant kill motion including a bullet to the back of the head, throat slash, or even snapping the neck will make the clench I know the feeling your talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=cdTBIQDPZt4

>So, Sup Forums, is it in the blood or the culture? Both?

Culture breeds a certain kind of blood is what I think. If these violent fucks are the ones that get to reproduce in this places (and they always are) they'll just keep making violent fucks. It's a trait that's being selectively breed within their populations.

Both Mexicans and Muslims have that violent tendency to prove how tough they are it seems and their women reward it.

Correct, I was just fitting the description to example I was responding to.

Hence the "donkey punch", which is when you punch 'em in the head at orgasm so it all tightens up lel

How dumb are these chicks. Cartel members look for hot dumb women who think they are all princesses on IG. Find one they like and book a "photoshoot". Dumb cunt goes to mexico alone. Is gone forever.

She's probably being held for ransom since she seems to projecting the image that she's from wealth.

Nobody cares about
Some dumb whore

I'd pay this bitch at most 500 to fuck her and that's stretching it. How these whores think they can get 1k from their pussy is beyond me especially with how much competition they have

The Olympics are going to be fun this year, going down with a few stacks and banging the shit out of some jav whores at their soapbox

Kidnapping in the North and Central parts of Mexico has spiked abruptly in number because the business is no longer ransoms but Sex Slavery.

It's really infuriating how NO ONE is reporting it, girls abducted in broad daylight on public places like malls and Parks, and not a bip from the media.

Judging by where she disappeared she met the same fate.

>you were not invited to her gangrape
Fucking damn it, Sup Forums.
Looks like I have to kidnap somneone myself.

lmao every race gettin a piece except white

>missing in mexico at border

this wouldnt happen if we had a wall, you know.

>literal fridge body

I don't know if it's the angle or what but she looks fucking retarded looking

how do you buy a sex slave

A bit off topic but I always wondered if you can become an Instagram Pimp for all the Instagram Whores. Basically setting up cute girl accounts and getting them to do the usual thing where companies pay them to use their products.

Sounds like you guys already do this.

No offense dude, but shit like this is why we're building the wall. I'm sure you understand though or you wouldn't be browsing this board in the first place.

it's because they're closer to the equator. the closer your culture is to the equator, the more violent and shitty and stupid it becomes.

She looks like a shake weight, the bean brigade can have her

We might as well add white people to the list of convicted "savage" murderes too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens

youtube.com/watch?v=I9maqCMtJws

If you have to ask you don't have enough money

i can assure you i do. But I wouldnt pay for a sex slave when there are university whores that will do it for a couple drinks and a ride in my c63

Some of those viners and shit are millionaires

You could have however many you desire for free if you join the cartel.

I've been pro Trump since day one, user.

>inb4 she becomes trade bait

Who's dumbass goes to Mexico now?

Japanese were brutal because they looked at certain groups as non-human. So to them it was like killing livestock, or at worst bugs. Muslims are brutal because they think God wants them to be. Mexicans on the other hand are only brutal because of their culture. They have no excuses. They're just shitty people.

It's better, the kind of people who pay to own a human in that way in current times aren't exactly human.

>white girl
>goes to Mexico
>disappears
That's no special happening
Probably kisnapped and raped to death by gangs

>Big (((booty))) bitch going to Mexico, probably wearing lewd clothes, showing off her (((thiccness))) every way possible.

>gets abducted and gang raped by local cartel

Not that I wish this fate to anyone, but sometimes just wonder how people are this stupid... Does living life in a safe space makes you lose your sanity?

True, this was posted in the last thread.

Not to mention all the torture methods over the years
imgur.com/gallery/cHT12
imgur.com/gallery/kHBHA
imgur.com/gallery/Nia2O
imgur.com/gallery/wGOeH

>that girl
>white

>white
she looks like mystery meat to me.

Based. So am I.

The election night was glorious. Everyone at work was like "Your Trump's gonna lose".

The next day, my God the look on their faces. I really needed that MAGA hat.

aight consuelo-bros what are the biggest cartels there? do they have differences between them or just different names?

Those are always a few isolated individuals. Meanwhile, there are cartels full of coldblooded murderers that support each other in Mexico.

>going to shithole mexico

>ever

you might as well go to a mosque eating bacon and expect to live

Dude I've been thinking that for years too, but people instantly dismiss it. I think heat pisses people off and when you're already irriatated it's easy to get more mad and eventually violent.

This coming from living in Louisiana most of my whole life and noticing how crime spikes in the summer. Everyone's muggy and pissed off and more prone to violence it seems.

white girls have cucked their societies to the point they believe themselves invincible

huh, that actually, literally, 100%, surely, certainly made me think, not even joking

Raped to death. What a pity.

Beheading video when?

Not missing more than 48 hours. Nice ass, but, dime a dozen these days.

also, did her manager think that somehow the other ig sluts would magically see her somewhere yet? fuck off.

Doesn't the pussy hurt if she pulls it that far up?

I became some sort of political guru to some PANfags from edomex and a few reporters, and most my family last year since i "predicted" brexit and Trump's victory. I even got a few calls asking me wtf was going to happen on the 11/09.

>tfw no MAGA hat

>mexican warlock culture

It's cool though if you're for real

>>tfw no MAGA hat
My parents live in las vegas and bought me a maga hat for christmas. Unfortunately I dont dare wear it or put it in my office or id get fucking fired in an instant since I work for the government in cuckada

>go to Mexico
>get kidnapped, raped and beheaded, not necessarily in that order

Press F to pay respects

>Women have sent letters to bittaker abd norris in prison trying to marry them

I've heard similar cases like this one, it's beyond any rational concept, what the fuck in wrong with women?

Also reminds me to that case in swiss were a famale prisoner guard helped to escape a syrian refugee who raped a teenager to live with him.

libtard: wtf trump called mexicans rapists wtf!

>literally invented these
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_tree

concerned citizen: BUILD THE WALL!!!!

>Went missing in Mexico

If she isn't already dead she sure as shit isn't going to be found alive.

What's warlock about it?

I'm not implying I magically predicted silly hue, I'm actually quite good speaker and know a lot on geo politics thanks to Sup Forums

>instagram whore

>more than 1 hour without a post or picture

rip

>Mexican intellectuals

thats inhumane wtf

wow... even the fake nazi offenses were tame comapred to this

>soap
>gas
>lampshades
>twins

why were the japanese never judged with genocidal war crimes after ww2?

tfw: japs were the true nazis by hollywoods depiction and description.

germans were actually honorable and civil

g