/Dixie Feels/

I'm posting from here in Atlanta and these chimps and yankees seem to have taken over the entirety of Atlanta. The culture here is completely different from how it was back in Arkansas, it feels like it's not even the south anymore, no one here speaks with that beautiful southern accent like back home it's absolutely awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2013/11/08/which-of-the-11-american-nations-do-you-live-in/?utm_term=.32e22e0910d8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa8GIVblH_I
civilwarmonths.com/tag/battle-of-bull-run/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What part of Atlanta are you in?

Is Southern culture and Yankee culture still very different? Is there still antagonism? We all see the US as a monolith and every Southerner I have met has been a huge American patriot.

Maybe you Southerners can help me out. What's the best red state to be a public school teacher in? I see Texas' textbooks include Austrian economics and the gold standard.

There are different cultural regions in the U.S.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2013/11/08/which-of-the-11-american-nations-do-you-live-in/?utm_term=.32e22e0910d8

Houston felt like that. When I drove from Houston to New Orleans, the smaller towns along the way made me feel extremely comfy though. I would mind living in East Texas/West Louisiana if there were more jobs there.

your nation was defeated 150 years ago. shut the fuck up hick trator.

>Is Southern culture and Yankee culture still very different?
In the last few decades, no. Mass media and the internet pretty much destroyed whatever was left of southern culture. Southern children don't even have accents anymore. feels bad.

Don't feel bad Nashville does not even have sweet tea.
Not even the fucking cracker barrel.

Not southern or even American but that gives me feels for some reason,
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa8GIVblH_I

Good.
Here's to Atlanta burning. Again.

I can't speak for OP, but I'm from DeKalb, this place is literally cancer.

It should. It's happened everywhere in the West. Every place is the same now, everything that was unique and special about our countries has been destroyed.
Southerner here, Atlanta getting torched would be one of the best things to happen.

If you want to be a teacher clearly you are economically challenged

Will you do your duty and sabotage Yankee installations when we liberate Atlanta?

>Public school
why do that to yourself

Northerners are a nation of bloodsuckers and extortionists whose inherent parasitism has only increased exponentially since the end of the Civil War.

Southerners still adhere to the principals and code of honor of our ancestors.

A gruesome and bloody fate awaits you on the Day of the Rake leaf.

We're gonna have so much fun selling arms we stole from the carcasses of dead Unionists to the Québecois when they systematically slaughter you in their fight for independence.

What's up fellow Georogianons? kennesaw reporting.
Negros are everywhere inside and out of the perimeter... Moving to north Georgia mountain town ASAP.

Ain't about to dox myself

ARKANSAS!

>Southern accent
>beautiful

lol what code is that?
Being shit at war?

That's true. The McDonaldsisation of the world. It's a shame. Southern culture seems very unique and unfairly maligned.
Pls post the independent south's true borders.

I lost what little remained of my accent last year :(

Because I have the opportunity to do it without any college debt. I'd be a professor, but I'd almost certainly have to go into debt for that. And it's more time navigating the treacherous waters of liberal college. Public school would grant me a lot of time to be with my family and redpill the youth

It's not worth it, all is lost.

Why not find a private school?

just give a county faggot

I'm from the north and believe me I fucking hate basically anybody from Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago.

good people live there I'm sure but as a whole they're cancer.

Yeah nuke it please. I'm not exaggerating when I say 9/10 whites in Atlanta are not from Georgia or even the south. It's all carpetbaggers.

The nigs are mostly native. Buy they're nigs.

North GA is still the south you know.

My town only had about 3000~ people in it and it is indeed cozy, but if people do something like adultery the whole town knows about it within a week.

>have less then half the military personnel of your opposition
>still kill more of them
>shit at war

The CSA didn't lose the war because it was shit at fighting.

Well I have no professional teaching experience right now. And there aren't a lot of private school jobs. Even public school jobs, especially for history, are pretty full in some states. Bottom line is most kids go to public school because their parents already paid for it with taxes.

Main reason I want to be a teacher is the steady working hours, weekends off, and vacation time to spend with my family. I want to be a very involved father. I explored the stay at home mother route, but most women are going to college and have debt that obligates them to work.

I just want to give him a hug and tell him he did the best he could with what he was given.

>The nation that existed for only 4 years and gave the world the first steel-bodied combat submarine, the LeMat revolver, and modern landmine design and tactics.
>Only lost because they did not want to attack DC, when it was undefended after fucking military academy cadets BTFO the attacking DC guard, in hopes that the federal government would realise they had no intention of overthrowing the US, and respect their decision to leave and stop being faggots.
>Instead, the government attacked civilians using steel made in northern factories that were funded by the southern economy before the war, and ruined an entire portion of their country for over a century to come.

The feds were being a bunch of kikes, leaf

well if you dont like it, why dont you just leave?

Also this , and don't forget they only had a fraction of the resources the north had.

Seriously leaf, you fucks couldn't even hold on to the shit you took before 1812 when the US was still loosely affiliated colonies, you should not be talking shit on the south.

We would, if we had any native southerners here.

Depends where you are people in the city of Houston still grow up with an accent

move to a rural all white town in Mississippi and become a struggling farmer. Theres no reason you cant do that

Land is pricey :(

Do you have a source for what you said about DC? I don't doubt you; I would just like to read more about it myself. This information was very enlightening.

Anymore excuses for losing?
Literally nigger-tier behaviour.

>Including New Orleans with Acadiana
That article has no idea what it is talking about on Louisiana.

rent. become a farm hand for some other farmer. work at a carls junior. just pick

>I'm posting from here in Atlanta and these chimps and yankees seem to have taken over the entirety of Atlanta. The culture here is completely different from how it was back in Arkansas, it feels like it's not even the south anymore, no one here speaks with that beautiful southern accent like back home it's absolutely awful.
There is a place you can go to, where the dixie spirit will never die.

It is in the most unlikely of places, but it survived the test of time and remains a beacon of hope for the spirit of the confederates.

No one shall ever dessecrate the cemiteries of long dead war heroes on our watch!

we still have accents in rural north mississippi. at least i do

fucks sake, this is cringy....

if you're from Atlanta how do you feel about that fucking cuck Erick Erickson on WSB? He did as much as he possibly could to try and make Ga a swing state.

lol I remember learning about this in school, how is it still around

I don't even watch local news desu.

>how is it still around
Just as always, they hold a confederate pride parade every year, live in one of the most abundants rural communities in our country that they built themselves, maintain white majority and in some places of the city they don't even learn to talk proper portuguese, speaking mostly in english with a very heavy southern accent.

They are also breeding nicely, at first 5000 people imigrated, 4000 went back, and from that 1000 the population thrived in a way that there are now more or less 200k of them.

that's fucking insane. Are they really white or south american "white"?

The First Battle of Bull Run/Battle of First Manassas.

US units guarding DC took on confederates made up in large of Virginia Military Institute cadets, which were reinforced later by Gen. Johnston. Union troops were sent running back to DC, citizens of DC got severely pissed at Lincoln because they were at risk of being invaded with their only defense running back into town in shambles, Lincoln responded by calling for more troops.

There have been a bunch of excuses by historians for why they didn't pursue, one I read was something along the lines of, 'it was muddy from rain, so it was hard to get through the mud', but one of the Confederate generals, (cannot remember which) wrote after the war that they hoped Lincoln would take their decision not to pursue, murder every soldier, and burn DC to the ground, as a sign that they did not want a war, but to not get fucked with any longer and just leave.

It's the city dipshit, no one in any of the major Southern cities acts like the rest of the South because they don't live in trailer parks.

>shoot an ad in Mamoon Louisiana
>two bars
>both pool halls
>never more than six people in either

Holy shit, how do these people live. At least you could smoke in them. Roads are fucking garbage too but that's true pretty much everywhere in the South best I can tell.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS A THING

Already responded here Now fuck off and enjoy what time you have before Trudeau fulfills his promise to let in all those Muslims we banned and you finally become a caliphate.

>Are they really white or south american "white"?
White of southern north american descent, they maintained a remarking degree of purity over the centuries. Some cross breeding with other imigrants from europa from english, italian and dutch descendancy, whatever shitskins that exist there are due to internal migration of rural workers (boias frias) to work on the vast plantations of the confederate descendants.

>HOLY FUCK THIS IS A THING
Yes, it is.

me either but its also 95.5 on FM radio. The station has really good traffic coverage and that's the only reason I listen to them. Erickson is a local guy who used to occasionally fill in for Rush before he went full retard last year. He's not syndicated and the only reason he has his job is because he a local and is willing to provide filler between traffic updates.

Good, I hope it dies a deserved death. I'm not a big fan of yankees, and things have definitely gotten worse, but I'll never forgive Andrew Johnson for what he did post civil-war. I personally hate Southern Culture due to slavery, and the rampant apologists for it.

civilwarmonths.com/tag/battle-of-bull-run/

Found this

Look who's trying to be edgy. Who's a good little leaf? You are. Yes you are.

Get out of Niglanta and the metro area. Come home to your rural roots, brother, and experience the true Georgia. (((They))) have worked hard in Atlanta to remove our southern history, but we must do something about that. The fucking Yankees bring all their stupid rules down here too. The house insurance company revoked coverage because a trampoline at my grandmother's house didn't have a damn net on it. It was such a bullshit reason, and 3 generations of kids had jumped on that old thing without breaking a single bone.

Trying sooo hard! That's a good little leaf.

If you're not a Southerner you're either a Jew, Mormon, or commie.

Little leaf is getting cranky. Must need a nap.

>Code of Honor

Why do US southern girls crave black cock so much?

The US south is a revolting place and should be wiped from the earth.

>I personally hate Southern Culture due to slavery, and the rampant apologists for it.
You realise less than 2% of the entire US owned slaves, and the north had them too, right? The only reason the north took a strong stance against slavery was because of their populations staging violent labour riots when factory owners, whose factories were subsidised by the federal government using money made primarily from the southern economy, decided to use their slaves in the factories rather than employ citizens. Prior to that, no one gave a shit when the slaves were being used for Mexican-tier labour to build the factories, only when they were used to work in the factories.

The north had no economic need for slaves anymore, 'so fuck everyone else, we got ours' was their mentality. Also, slaves were expensive as fuck due to a law from the 1780's virtually killing the import market, and another law in the early 1800's outright banning slave importations. The US, from the very beginning, took strict steps to kill the institution of slavery within its borders.

The war was about money, it was the primary motive for both sides.

I'm a southerner, and neither of those 3. I'm a direct product of 17th - 18th century imperialism. I just think Southern culture hasn't had any economic success transitioning from agriculture into industrialization, due to climate and other factors. Also, I think they over romanticize the civil war. The civil war is to the South, what WW2 is to the North East. Also, too many fatties.

>Ship a bunch of niggers to the country so you can run your shitty cotton farms without having to pay any of your White countrymen an honest wage
>As the nation expands, try to declare as much of it as possible fair game for your self-absorbed textile Jewry, so you can ensure that America will forever be a nigger-infested agrarian backwater instead of the mighty industrial superpower it was destined to become
>Start a rebellion over it. Lose.
>Turns out you let your fucking farm equipment get married in your churches and breed like rats so that you wouldn't have to buy more, instead of just castrating them and keeping them in fucking line like everyone else
>America either had to commit itself to orchestrating large-scale genocide during postwar reconstruction, or risk being stuck with the jigaboos forever
>Primary legacy into the present consists of posh establishment RINOs and incest

fuck inbred dixieniggers tbqh
all of you are inbred micks and or literally niggers

>The war was about money, it was the primary motive for both sides.
And for the south, getting pissed about the federal government using their money to build up one part of the nation and leaving them to rot. Lincoln was an industrialist whore, he was in the pockets of the railroad corporations and their friends. Their funding and backing is what launched his political career to the high levels it reached.

Interesting. I knew there was a conflict among CSA leader over whether to fight a defensive war to avoid escalation, or to just push through and end the war, but that choice was seen as good ammo for propaganda against the CSA's cause. Thanks, user, something interesting to look into.

>Call northerners bloodsuckers and extortionsists
>While having a robust slave-based industry driving your agriculture.
I want to believe you're just having a giggle.

Well, most Southerners didn't have slaves, and we're the cucks who let them free instead of sending them back which wouldn't have been impossible in those times.

Andrew Johnson did nothing wrong.

t. descendant of Andrew Johnson

Not most, but the people that actually mattered and actually made any sort of real money and industry did. It was a core part of their identity even if they want to suddenly backpeddle on it. Even they knew it was completely fucked, and multiple people at the top lamented, after the fact, that it was dumb to not free them BEFORE kicking off the war.

I mean I know people love to be edgelords on Sup Forums but there's really no rationalization for being okay with slavery. At the very minimum, you can't call yourselves civilized as a society if you condone it. You may as well be going the whole nine yards and having heads mounted on spikes and be banging drums around bonfires while you drink pig blood to appease some god of war, or something, because you're basically at the level of some African tribe running around capturing others.