Post YFW you learned that Julius Caesar was a bisexual cuck

Post YFW you learned that Julius Caesar was a bisexual cuck.

Julius Caesar was a man of great intensity. He openly enjoyed the "company" of both men and women and there were many scandals to go with this. He never hesitated to "borrow" other noblemen's wives and also "lend" his own wife Pompeia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bisexual
No good evidence of this

Sounds like more of a magnanimous swinger to me fampai dess.

Looooots of based Biblical and historical war figures and otherwise (artists, etc) were halves of fags or more

Reminder Romans willingly intermixed out of existence. Rome allowed scum from Asia Minor, Judea and North Africa to freely travel and settle. You know the drill. The Mediterraneans are dead. It's anthropoligal fact. Meds were glorious with exception for Rome. I mean, Romans got B L A C K E D in brothels and watched gory spectacles in the Colosseum. The "barbarians" being savage were a victor's meme. Just like the "muh ebul" Nazis today.

>Ritualistic and very spiritual occasional post-battle cannibalism/head decor innawoods.
>Blood for sport and animal cruelty followed up by some nigger dick in the brothel.

Pic related - more of Roman """""""art"""""""

Quite literally their ancestors

S.P.Q.R.? More like C.U.C.K.

Op just answered the med question

>believing liberal """"""""""historians""""""""""
no he wasn't you idiot

Was he a trap lover? Of a bearman rider?

Pink swastika. David/Jonathan. Alexander. Lincoln. Da vinci/michelangelo. Many many more. What asspain

Disgusting wogs

You are saying it like if Romans weren't degenerate. More Roman """""art""""

Caesar wasn't exactly popular with his fellow Aristocrats. It was par for the course to make up shit about your political opponents in ancient Rome. Him being the "Queen of Bythinia" is just made up nonsense by a butthurt Senate.

Caesar was the Trump of his times. A reformer who drained the swamp in the senate. His successor

More """""art"""""

More """""art"""""

Results centuries later

All you're doing is proving the Romans weren't pig-skinned snowniggers and could get a nice bronze tan.

t. Russian nigger pretending to be Bavarian with a Swiss proxy

Yes, these guys are clearly TANNED.
Pic related - woman from Naples

>niggers face

KEK

Yeah, there's always been a dynamic of darker skinned men and lighter skinned women pretty much across all cultures. But it's not necessarily interracial, just that a guy is seen as masculine and more desirable if he, you know, leaves the fucking house.

He wanted power, and did anything to get it. I'd only shit on his actions if they didn't payoff.

Right. This is tanned. No negro features whatsoever. There is a limit to tan and you know it's not that hot in Italy.

Are you implying there's anything wrong with being attracted to young boys? The new conservative movement is founded on this principle.

That's the one pic in this thread that actually looks like an African and not a swarthy med, and he's... not fucking anyone.

It doesn't make sense to burn red in the Mediterranean out of all places after tens of thousands of years of evolution. Getting a bronze skintone in the sun is perfectly normal for that region.

Nordcucks are not white btw. They're pink. Untanned Meds actually have a white skin color.

Hardly means shit since "historians" eat up whatever postmortem slander they can find

>Achilles
>Alexander the Great
>Sacred Band of Thebes
>Julius Caesar
>Nero
>King James I
>Richard the Lionheart
>Frederick the Great
>Lord Kitchener
>Yukio Mishima

HOW CAN HETEROS EVEN COMPETE?

You know us snowniggers can get tan as fuck, right? We're not British Celts.

This

So based on your evidence, none.

Muh menstruations! Figure it out on your own. Nobody fucken cares, clammos

You fucking faggots always throw these kinds of baseless accusations around to try and normalise your filthy lifestyle choice.
As I recall Nero was a catamite, and the Praetorian Guard got sick of his degeneracy and killed him and his trap.
But yeah nah fuck off with your We Wuz Caesars you gay cunt.

Yes. These all are European men.

Deep down average "Italian" knows that he's a mongrel, just like a dixiecuck knows that he's no WASP

To a much lesser extent I would say. You can't get that bronze tone in the paintings and most Nordics have a pinkish tone to their natural skin color.

Pink skin = turns red under the sun
White skin = turns bronze under the sun

Case in point, this Calabrian dude (darkest people in the Italian peninsula) in pic related is extremely dark in the body areas that are exposed to the sun, but he's white in the ones that don't.

Sorry breeder, it's not my fault that you are inherently inferior. Just look at the stats, its a fact.

Stinky weak original sinning bitch. Muh one example. They killed everybody. There are no more examples waaaaa. The fuck do you care. Go suck on a yeasty tampon

Here's a photo where he looks very tanned.

You're the only cuck here.
Gaius Julius Caesar used to beat motherfucking barbarians to death with a shield in some of his battles.

Take his battle against the Germans when they retreated back up north. He followed them, and set up camp. During the night the Germans rushed across the river and began to attack while the men were still putting the supplies in place and they were outnumbered.
>cavalry are joining the battle
>left flank is doing great (t.Mark Antony)
>right flank is being crushed.
What does Caesar do?
He gets of his fucking horse and starts killing people with his shield at the r. Flank.
>his men start doing the same.
enemy is being pushed back and is finally surrounded defeated.
Caesar was /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

>gets captured by barbarians who want a ransom
>is offended by the ransom they propose and tells them to raise it
>trains the men who captured him
>tells him that when he's free he'll kill them all
>Rome pays the ransom
>he goes free and brings his army back and slaughters them all

Also there is an entire trial where he publically denied his wife and sought for "divorice" just for hearing a rumor of a man being in his house while pompeia was there.
>you're bretty dumb OP.

Literally who?

He was slandered a lot in his rule.

Not only that. the entire time that happened he threatend to return and crucify them.
>they don't believe him and laugh.
>he crucifies them.

No they weren't, fags always grab on to the "he loved x" shit as if it meant they were fucking. That's some degenerate shit meant to undermine the fabric of normal society. Men can love each other and hug each other without some hidden "Touch my Pee-pee" subtext. That's part of the reason fags need to hang.

hitler was a homosexual prostitute from vienna and the nazi leadership was integrated of homosexuals in its early stages until they realized they had to appeal the masses to win democratically

Nero was a disgrace. and the whole trap thing was actually kinda disturbing. He had no combat knowledge what-so-ever. But then again this is "Nero" not the actual Nero who was his Uncle, Tiberius. Caesar would have personally crucified him.

You brought it all with your lazy stupid asses and shitty garden of eve sodomy and sex. Youre rapists. Youre feminists. You lie about the nature of God. Ill use a surrogate. You can stick your head inside a tunaflap

>Yukio Mishima
An author and theater-fag whose only based action in his life was committing public suicide?

Gays were perfectly fine until (((muzzies))) started hating them just to show they're better than the west. Other races took it over quickly including our own.

Don't just buy into this muzzie bullshit. Judge the man by his deeds and not by whom he sleeps with

add in l.t. lawrence to that list

Shut the fuck up. Free love is a virus that has to be purged from the west.

Literally nothing caesar did could remove my admiration

The wrong JC was made into a religion.

Homosexuality as a concept didn't exist until some Jew came up with it and started shilling it out of Germany. I'm sure there were what we consider now to be gay men in the past, it just wasn't something they went about shilling 24/7 and turning into a political freakshow. Plenty of gay men married women and had kids, other gay men (like leonardo da vinci, who was arrested several times for being a homo) did not have kids. The most important thing is that none of them strapped a dildo to their forehead and paraded down the street demanding that chick-fil-a closed because they donated 5 bucks to a super pac that supported gay conversion therapy.

>Hitler was aware of Röhm's homosexuality. At this point they were so close that they addressed each other as du (the German familiar form of "you"). No other top Nazi leader enjoyed that privilege, and their close association led to rumors that Hitler himself was homosexual.[6] Röhm was the only Nazi leader who dared to address Hitler by his first name "Adolf" or his nickname "Adi" rather than "mein Führer."[5]
What did Hitler mean by this?

>picks most irrelevant one
>obsesses about all others or ignores them
Why are you crying so much? Not everybody is you. Your stereotypes are based on your own weaknesses
Why? Because you're bitter and deluded and spiritually darkened?

He was an excellent writer matey.

I was considering it but it's really too ambiguous, as far as I know. I wouldn't want to label him in such a blase way, I'm not certain.

You lied about the original terms. Made new ones. Ignored any of their aspects. Smelled your own ass. Rinse and repeat. Nobody likes your casseroles

This

And

Very true.

>Why? Because you're bitter and deluded and spiritually darkened?
It's cultural cancer. Moral decay has its roots in sexual freedom.

Thats feminism. Do you stick your masculinity inside femininity? Youre a feminist in my view

This

Feminism has its roots in sexual freedom.

Yeah but feminism is the longer older delusion

I don't know about the rest, but David and Jonathan definitely weren't sexual. They were best friends. Don't misinterpret "love" to be a euphamism, as it is now. It talks about David's actual affair with Bathsheba, and no kind of language like that is used with Jonathan. Just stuff that modern people insert into history to make them feel better about their own degeneracy.

>The Roman leadership as degenerate as fuck
Tickle me surprised... Oh wait...

Fun fact about those laurels, they were made from the flora found at the battlefield(s).

I don't get from where is the bullshit you're spouting coming from, leaf, perhaps all that mutt semen is clogging your brain. Anything outside of monogamous female-male relationships is cancer and has to be purged.

>your love for me eclipsed that of ALL women
>jonathan's dad Saul to jonathan in regards to jonathan's having chosen david:
>why did you uncover your mother's nakedness?
Anybody who knows anything about bible knows what uncovering your certain gender's parent's nudity means...

I want you on my side of the wall.

>(((historians))) calling the greatest men in history "homosexuals"
>a thousand years from now people will think of Adolf as a legit fag much as a lot of people think da vinci is a fag
Historians are the biggest beta cucks because their greatest accomplishments is telling about the accomplishments of Chads.

Feminism came before all sin and before any sexual freedom. I am trying to tell you i want no part to do with femininity and you all rather defend it. Suit yourselves. Also the david statue is naked because why. He was based and you can settle with bagoyners

miscegenation is used to destroy a country's identity, making urban populations easier to control. ethnic diversity is also cancer

i have no clue what the fuck you're even talking about

Just because you dont want to hear it and put triple brackets doesnt mean pink swastika and haavara are wrong

Yes, Nicomedes loved his asshole.

Reminder that Nicomedes loved Caesar's ass.

Holding ancient Romans to social standards that didn't exist during their day is as retarded as liberals thinking less of the founding fathers for owning slaves.

Gg

did you know he was black too? Beethoven as well

Sounds like a good life

Tons of guys like their friends more than their wife/girlfriend. Again, you're just misinterpreting the word "love" in it's modern usage. As for Jonathan's mother... to uncover nakedness is a euphemism literally referring to embarrassing, like "humbling", and is sometimes used to mean they slept together. But since it is talking about Jonathan's mother, and not David, I don't see your point.

>haavara
Literally what the fuck are you talking about? That had nothing to do with gay people and everything to do with Nazis wanted the Jews gone.

This is a Japanese Roman emperor

Daily reminder that Julius Caesar was a Swede.
Italians BTFO

That is the worst kind of most popular reply for idiots on here. What came first. The woman fucking our asses in the garden and doing what they want? Being feminist? And your making it worse? Or adam and steve doing the same which would have made sexual freedom come first. Fuck off and learn to read. You don't learn about Christ on a pagan board
Youre fucking stupid. Did david even have parents to talk to? Why does that matter. It doesnt mean embarrassment it means you fucked somebody.
That they were zionist closet faggots

a tradition that lasted at least until Caesar was that after a successful campaign the soldiers would bantz their general during the triumph march
one from his campaign in France can be translated as follows:
>men of Rome, hide your wives! We're bringing you the bald lover!
>[to Caesar] you spent all your gold on whores [while in France], now you're borrowing it [to keep fucking]!
so I'm fairly sure your source is a slanderous record

You're a retard.

subhumans are mad at those aquaducts m80's

they cant into that holy roman empire engineering

we neu deutsch now

Reminder that fake news are not an invention from our ages. Those were rumors that spread about him and it was never proven. He was a big politic with a LOT of politic enemies. Civil war anyone?

The sexual binary back in the day was active/passive, rather than male/female. It wasn't considered gay if you were the one doing the fucking.

Youre a fucking illiterate whom can't understanf basic and simple concepts then throws tantrums and ad homs. I love how that other leaf says he had hetero affairs and then i say two huge points and he lies about one and ignore the eclipse part

>Youre fucking stupid. Did david even have parents to talk to? Why does that matter. It doesnt mean embarrassment it means you fucked somebody.
There are plenty of things that go on in the Bible which God doesn't approve of, so it wouldn't be that big of a deal if what you said was true. But sorry buddy, you're just desperate to see something that isn't there.

trump is a well known swinger/cuck. the type that happily will watch his women get fucked. a confident alpha male is ahppy to share. they are not possesive like insecure betas

I have no fucking clue how you fit the graceful fall into this discussion.

Everyone returns to those instincts under the right conditions. It's why "prison gay" is a thing.

Nice generalisation. Im so sick of your fart smelling extremism. Who do you think you are. Solomon backslid. There is a real fucking dark asshole hypocrite politics going on. David fell out of favour too. But more to do with affairs and violence before asking first. You are less knowledgeable and important than the uncovering and eclipsing parts. Had nothing to now do with im wrong but it angered God. Not a thing. I dont know who you think we are but we are not fucking limpwristed women. We defend our own gender. You masturbate and mix the borders. Which man would tell his male friend that he loved him more than any woman ever? It's like thr centurion. Tell me why he didn't want Christ in his house please but was still Blessed? Tell me which two words they used and mistranslated as "son"? Were they not forbade marriage in service?

Serpent seed theory. It's easy. Adam fucked her to take on her sin. She was of him. He was of God. I dont need to keep doing that. Christ fixes all that. Can men marry Christ? Yes.

I want to answer your questions, but your grammar is broken to the point where I can't understand your points. And you sound a little unstable, desu, so please try to control yourself while formulating your thoughts.

Is it true or just more made up bullshit like Hitler liking being peed on? Or Trump for that matter.

The Queen of Bithynia?

It is said that Caesar may have conquered Gaul, but Nicomedes conquered Caesar.