Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arguing with atheicucks is one of the most satisfying things you can do. They have the understanding of a 12 year old and beating them in arguments is satisfying.

I'll miss the smelly fedoras when they're gone.

makes you think

This is automated bait, report and ignore

>different hour every time
>automated
pick 1

Takes no time and effort to accept religion. Takes a lot of time and effort to consider religion and realize it has no truth value.

>user how can anyone believe in a man in sky because science
>user there is more than one gender
fags

Atheism isn't a religion

moron

>automated

>Faggot /Redditor/ comes on a Christian board and complains about Christian superiority threads

Kek

Fedora man will return.

Bet you wouldn't go into atheist church and say that, it's all these fedoras have.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>atheist church

Imagine the smell...

Atheism got (((them))) to come out and brainwash people directly in colleges.
No wonder (((they))) want to shut it down.

nice get but do you enjoy beating up 12 year olds too?

arguing with anyone is exhausting and gives me no satisfaction these days. even if they're intelligent and I win handily.

>tfw to intelligent to debate

You have to go back

good

i cant believe ive wasted my teenage and young adult years believing this meme tier ideology. Say good night fedora tippers

>UK flag
>links show that islam is growing faster than any other religion
:thinking:

i know
athiesm (materialism) has peaked in the 70s
it's been fun trolling those losers on the net since 1998 though
yeah it's almost too easy
you just revert to your previous retarded "hurrdurr it's logical so it's true" mindset and bash their faces in
they cant beyond analytical mind, what a bunch of negroes

>Takes no time and effort to accept religion.
hahaha
you dont know where i've been, lou.
good luck recovering the faith

Atheism isn't shrinking, muslims and other groups are just popping out lots of kids, so atheism is becoming less and less of the population. Don't worry, though, as education improves (particularly outside of the west) atheism is going to skyrocket.

But atheists don't breed and it's seen as an unattractive lifestyle. Why would more people become atheists?

I do believe in creation because I believe in distinction between creation and existence.
If something cannot both exist and not exist simultaneously, then there must be a divide between the two concepts. By definition (to bring (something) into creation), this definition directly relates to creation. Creation is a necessary consequence of existing. It is a concept; I don't care who or what you think did it (as that is all cultural), but if we are to exist, then we are to have been brought into existence.

It is a shame that it's a Jewish religion, but this is the truth of the matter: cleanse Christianity and Islam will replace it. Ideally, it would have been some European religion (Hitler as the prophet), but those days are long gone. This is the reality of the situation, so the choice is yours: a Pope or a Caliphate.

>a few Christian scientists who contributed with some minor things make it irrelevant that the Catholic Church was suppressing Roman and Greek knowledge due to it being Pagan in origin

>the world will be legally retarded by like 2120

You're confusing religious sentiment or concept (which is a theory of the workings of the unseen) with the proto-governments of organized religions. You don't have to prescribe to any organized religion to be very religious or spiritual.

>You don't have to prescribe to any organized religion to be very religious or spiritual.
I realize this, I don't disagree with you on that point.