So

So...

Mexico is boycotting all American services because of Trump

Iran has banned all Americans entering their country because of Trump

And China threatened WW3 with America because of Trump

Not too mention half of the world has condemned Trump in some way or another.

And the orange face buffoon has barely been President for a week. Everything is already turning to shit!

WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DONE! The whole world is going to work together to take down Trump! America is done for!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/825372368180756482
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know you're not getting paid for this anymore right?

Are you with us or against us?

The first 2 are good and the third wont happen

>You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Looks like Soros is still wasting his money.

The majority of Americans were non retarded and didn't vote for this idiot so hopefully the rest of the world won't judge us too harshly for it

Trump has such an awesome official portrait holy shit.

>Mexico
Fuck em
>Iran
Fuck em
>China
Fuck em
> 1/2 if the world
Uhhhhh fuck em

we are sorry rest of the world, we didn't vote for him, it was fucking racist rednecks, they will be dead in 10 years

maybe thats his opion, maybe retards like you should think outside the box

Those aren't even the best ones.

Maybe you shouldn't of gone hard left.

we get it achmed, you're salty

Yes!
8 days!
>4 MORE YEARS!!

You don't even live here Rodrigo Bergoglio

Hail Trump!
DOWN WITH THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE ITS TOOLS!!!!

I literally wanted the world to end this way

Why is it always a Germanistan flag?

ww3 is in 2018

>8 more years
Ftfy user

Tbh, right now a US/Russia alliance is seemingly a possibility. And if that were to happen, saying "fuck em" to the entire rest of the world would probably be of little consequence.

>America is done for!

Acknowledged.

3 World shit holes keep them selves afloat by cheap labor for burger companies

If they stop Trump gets more people in job in rustbelt

Secures middel class and another 4 years

Checkmate

Yeah, but you voted for Hillary Clinton, which is just as bad.

One day you will realise that most of the people who you hated were actually trying to help you, and most of the people you thought were your friend were actually taking advantage of you. It will probably take a lot of human suffering--including your own--for you to realise that. But one day you'll regret hating your allies so much.

Actually a CTR like organization was given 40 million this time to shill.

>Mexico is boycotting all American services because of Trump
Good.
>Iran has banned all Americans entering their country because of Trump
Good. If anything that saves leftists from getting kidnapped by the Iranian government and held for ransom.
>And China threatened WW3 with America because of Trump
Do it faggots.

>Doesn't ban the countries Trump has his businesses in

>Hires Exxon Mobile CEO, Immediately gag orders scientists and environmentalists and orders an unsafe drill project that will profit them

>Already has close buddies who are contractors who will make a shitton of cash building the wall

You're not getting paid either, I don't know why the fuck you're on his dick so much. Would rather have Pence than this clown. I fucking hate the people in this country so goddamn much.

It's the future they choose. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm just being honest.

This. To be perfectly honest with you family.

America deserves a slow and painful death tbqh. I'm on board to see the destruction.

>US/Russia alliance
tell me why this would happen and why any sort of cooperation besides counter-terrorism will materialize

Someone who's been keeping track should write up a chronological list of all Trump's executive orders and proclamations. The pasta could be kept up to date and we could observe the catalog of rustled jimmies grow larger day by day.

lol he better get his shit together if he wants to win again - or fuck make it 4 years without being impeached.

>an unsafe drill project

you mean the pipeline, literally the safest way to transport oil that we have?

>One day you will realise that most of the people who you hated were actually trying to help you, and most of the people you thought were your friend were actually taking advantage of you. It will probably take a lot of human suffering--including your own--for you to realise that. But one day you'll regret hating your allies so much.

Oh the irony

We never elected him to save the world.

We want it all to burn. All the degenerates and losers. Holy nuclear fire is the cure to the disease.

Oh no. mexico cant afford to do that.

and who wants to visit iran? lol

china are weak compared to the west.

half of the world are retards.

everything is great and IM LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

that is a beautiful description of the left and liberal democrats. Well said, leaf

Trump likes people who praise him, and Putin is really the only major world leader who has done so.

>Jews boycotted German services before WW2
Really makes you think.

Free trade is a Jewish lie to divert wealth from prosperous countries and funnel it into third world shithole. The fact that you can't see that is astounding.

I'm sorry you'll have to pay a nickle more for your avocadoes now so that and American will be able to have a job but you'll survive.

It's called the Zero Requiem.

May became Trump's bitch so who cares

twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/825372368180756482

The future is bright so just enjoy the wild ride.

Race war soon?

Mexico will collapse itself.

We've been at odds with Iran for long enough anyways. Don't fucking matter.

China is posturing, their weak, soulless insectoids afraid of losing all their industry. Hopefully they collapse too

dry your eyes

America will do what it needs to do. If anyone has a problem with that let them try something and see what happens.

how do I upvote on this site?

Are you talking about blacks in America?

>implying that we didn't want a dictatorship that would bring down the liberal world order and purge America of degeneracy

user, I...

so let me get this straight

>Mexico is committing suicide

>Iran doesn't receive any Americans in the first place, so this doesn't effect anything

>China threatened a war when we have a allies North, South, East and West of them and the only state they can hit is California.

(Also they do a lot of business with us so they'll be hurting their own trade the most with a war)

I'm not seeing much of a problem here.

>and orders an unsafe drill project that will profit them
Why are you lying?

Can't wait any longer. Let there be race wars worldwide. May the white man rule again.

This what we wanted from the beginning,
the happening of all happenings
The chaos pleases kek,
it is why he choose trump as his champion and us as his chosen people.

Praise kek!!

>US/Russia alliance
>Article 50 goes through
>EU falls apart
>WWIII
>gender-neutral draft takes effect
I don't even know where it goes from there, but it would be amazing.

fair is square.
God bless Iran.

>America is done for!
That was the plan all along! FOR CHAOS!

People have died from incidents on the pipeline. There's spills, and they cause massive damage. If anything, we should be rehauling and fixing what we already have.

Americans won't do jack shit. Most of them are lazy as fuck/or too good to take up jobs. Trump himself admitted that he had foreign people work at his hotels because he didn't have enough American workers apply to them.

I'm for reworking the deals, but blocking everything out and building an overpriced wall is retarded as fuck.

>>People have died from incidents on the pipeline.
I'd like some sources/proof of that. The pipeline also happens to be far safer than the only other method of transportation, trains.

>Americans won't do jack shit. Most of them are lazy as fuck/or too good to take up jobs
More of the same Jewish lies we've been hearing for 30 years.

No one believes it anymore Shlomo, your globalist bullshit has no power here

Can't spell cuck, without uk

Worlds gonna burn... and im fine with that

let the spics starve, they buy mostly US corn.

no more tacos, Mexicans will be dead within a week

Literally no one cares. Will have zero impact on America. Mexico is an evil and corrupt government run by the murderous drug cartels.

>Iran has banned all Americans entering their country because of Trump

99.9% of Americans don't want to go to Iran, nor would they ever be safe there.

>And China threatened WW3 with America because of Trump

No they didn't. Also, China is completely dependent upon American's purchasing their garbage products. They would literally collapse if we stopped buying their junk.

You've got to try harder with this concern trolling you pathetic limey cunt.

Yep this is the beginning of the decline of the American empire.

The curtain has been torn back.

No one takes America seriously now that this clown is in charge.

Good job Alt Right!

-- Leaf in America

I like him more now lmao

you scared or something?
you fuckin' pussy

Better than letting ISIS into our homeland and WWIII with the Russians ending us with a nuke over an email.

The world rides our coattails. We are in charge of this shit, us, the U. S. A.. Ever stand up to a leech or a bully? They kick and fuss. Yeah, Trump is taking a hit to he huge ego for us and he can afford it, for me and for you too.

>Doesn't ban the countries Trump has his businesses in
>ignoring how the ones that dont have bans are just US allies and relatively stable countries
>ignoring how there are other muslim countries that dont have bans but trump also doesnt have ties in, like jordan

>1 post by this id

The fire rises

>they took us seriously before
This is how you spot bait. No one took us seriously for over a decade.

well said faggot. you shouldve listened

Oh well I guess I'll have to cancel my luxurious vacation plans to Iran aka Paradise.

Can i join a rwds and kill brown people with you even though im brown?

Sure thing Uncle Ruckus

>The world is angry at the U.S because the U.S is now going to take care of itself instead of others
Boo fucking hoo m8.

For far too long, the world has prayed that the United States would stop it's involvement in the world's affair, and now that time has come.

My body is ready

If my allies are shaming me for not liking dick in my ass, I'm pretty sure I am not going to get myself to like dick in my ass in order to get approval.

None of those countries matter and it will only hurt them more than necessary.

but you are going to get dick in your ass anyways

it's called billionaire dick

from the billionaires that Trumplethinskin has stocked his cabinet with

billionaire dick

What kind of brown are you? Poo in the loo or Mexishit?

>1 post by the ID
Retard

I've been egging you all on to do this in one form or another. You won't believe me right now but I've cracked open a bottle of champagne to celebrate your down fall.

Trump is our boy in Washington, destroying the international credibility of the United States forever. This prevents you from committing further "humanitarian genocides"

Enjoy. I know you will! Celebrate all you like. Just wait a couple of years and see I'm so fucking happy right now.

>lol he better get his shit together if he wants to win again

He's got the lowest approval rating every according to CNN

Literally the reasoning of a child

Call it payback for Democrats turning SJW.
Dems fucked up big time with racial politics. This is your punishment.

5th generation taco

>cnn

Get a load of this guy

>cnn
Get a load of this goy.

The happening... Is finally upon us....
Bring out the Ron Paul memes...
Trust me. By May or when most people have summer break from college, THINGS ARE GUNNA LOOK CRAZY

>WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DONE!
Took responsibility.

>the collective opinion of third world shit holes scares this user
what's it like having five vaginas? I bet you couldn't be any more effeminate even if you had 20 vaginas. than you would just be a hideous freak, or a beautiful symbol of fertility

>countries that have been raping us for years get mad when we fight back
No shit

Tell us about Jordanian terrorism. You can't.

The only thing I read from your post was that third world countries got their feewings hert. China is on a knifes edge, Mexico is a joke. And who the fuck gives a shit what Iran does? This is nothing but bliss for me.

Absolutely, if the liberals didn't force that shit down my throat, I would've never found communities like Sup Forums and liveleak where people speak their mind without being called racist or something else.