Get in here

nypost.com/2017/01/29/customs-agents-ignore-judge-enforce-trumps-travel-ban-aclu/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter

Arrests happening

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a big guy

u

This cop looks fucking badass

This is when u know we live in a fascist state when people don't follow judges ruling.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

U S A
S
A

Reminder that LEO are /ourguys/ and when you meet them ask them if they want coffee and donuts.

Why aren't US Marshals being sent in?

The situation is probably still under control.

VIOLENT PURGE WHEN?>?

If we lived in a fascist state no judge would make that ruling.

>This is when u know we live in a fascist state when people don't follow judges ruling.
>A judge should have more power than a president.
Here in Brazil stupid ass judges keep trying to block whatsapp from working in the country because the company refuses to violate the users privacy.

It blocks it for a few hours and then they unblock it because the rest of the government tells the judge to go suck cock.

It is usually a very annoying female judge, she wants to be allowed to read messages sent by citizens, which is clearly unconstitucional.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease
or in this case, the pepper spray

Faggot can't wait to wear his storm trooper gear can he.

could you?

Damn, I hate that Brazil is such a shithole, Brazilposters are usually based.

Holy fuck,I hate my state. NY is such a cucked area. Our mayor is a literal cuck and our governor is a corrupt jew. The news article in the OP makes me happy despite how bad it is here.

based

Because the court order is not being violated

>Damn, I hate that Brazil is such a shithole
So do I, maybe we manage to clean up our act after we destroy the political corruption that plagues our nation.

Biba le rebolution

The judge only said for the few people who were already at the airport at that time.

Gillibrand is the only senator that voted against Mattis too.

Thank god Trump is a New Yorker so not all is totally lost.

So do I. Once it's cleaned up I can finally go and fuck trannies in the street

>This is when u know we live in a fascist state when people don't follow judges ruling.
the US Constitution states that the President can deny any person entry into the US for any reason

U

Seems like federal agents are smart people, good for your America your infrastructure is infinitely better than your average American.

God bless our law enforcement agencies. Who all tryna join the deportation task force?

Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Daily reminder that 2 out of the 3 corrupt NY politicians that rammed through the fucking SAFE act gun grab law, in the middle of the night backdoor deal, are currently rotting behind bars in prison for corruption. Skelos and Silver are on fucking ice, and the third man Prince Cuomo is on borrowed time with Trump in charge.

Cuomo is crying like a little girl over the sugar Trump is taking away from NY. Trump needs to tell NY to dump the UNsafe act, no more pistol permits (constitutional carry bitch), and texas style gun laws. If NY doesn't cave, no more federal money AT ALL.

Make NY great again, Trump.

why do whites always look so tactical in gear

These morons don't even realize they have been put in timeout in the corner. LITERALLY.

This is how the Gestapo was formed shortly after Hitler was elected.

cuckbook.com/edwin.lindo/videos/10100510418868571/

Livestream for you all

Nope. It's more like Waffen SS. They formed pretty late. Gestapo were by definition plainclothes people.

yo how the fuck can a simple judge in a simple state fucking HALT executive orders by the president?

except they are following a lawful order from their President
see

The 1965 ina amended that and the presidential power is not listed as one of the exceptions

>you live in an autocratic states when it is common for lower governments and courts ignore and rebuff each other for shits and giggles.

the system is designed for this kind of strife, its not a bug its a fucking feature. Our whole system is designed to lock governments up in perpetual conflict

Fascism and police uniforms are the white man's natural state.

I assume if they find them to be unlawful?

She can't, as you can see.

this statement is proof of the lack of ability to understand what fascism actually is.

Cuck judge getting BTFO

Top patriots