youtube.com/watch?v=atxGNYrBftI
youtube.com/watch?v=1BVWbyJee6o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Masih_ad-Dajjal
youtube.com/watch?v=2z6PlYiQSTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When OP stops being a faggot

Hillary Clinton is clearly the Antichrist

just as soon as you people figure out what that's supposed to fucking mean

He's been elected president of the united States.

Sorry doods, it was supposed to be me but I couldn't handle the pressure so I never bothered showing up.
Guess you're gonna have to wait another couple thousand years for ol christy boy.

His teachings already fill everyone's soul, who aren't traditional catholic.

what are you talking about OP? baron's plan for world domination is already in effect.

forgive me father for i didn't rape little boys.

Any time someone famous is called The Anti-Christ I don't worry about it. The Anti-Christ will never be called that by anyone because he decieves everyone and everyone will love him. Only later will people realize that it's him when he declares himself God.

Just like when certain days are believed to be the end of the world I don't worry because only God knows that day.

Trips decides the Anti-Christ's next move

I personally think that a wild ass move on its' part would be to not show up at all, let the world spin its' wheels

>He's already there...are you blind.

>its' part would be to not show up at all, let the world spin its' wheels
And people are already going crazy over something soo ominous

hopefully In our lifetimes.

>antichrist is reincarnated
>thinks the whole thing is stupid and spends all day playing vidya and masturbating
Kek

to put it shortly Everyone will say that this is christ and he will reunite the entire world behind him and will try to destroy anyway who says he isn't

Not today. Probably.

>who aren't traditional catholic.
>worshiping idols
>praying to saints
>raping children
>burning bibles
Hmmmmmmm

this, Trump will survive a headshot and rule for 3 and a half years.

bring back hitler

>hasnt read Revelations, obviously a cucklit

The Bible clearly states that the elect will not be decieved, and that there are signs so that the time will not come upon the elect as a thief in the night. read your Bible dude.

probably after you're dead and gone OP

I am already here faggots

True story for the most degenerate person to ever be born

sup? hows biding your time going?

The church was infiltrated by zionists/freemasons ect, between 1100-2000, It's also heresy to believe all Catholics are good, Jesus Christ who said both good and bad fill her ranks, and only at the end will the great separation be done.. We all have the freedom freewill, to choose to do good or bad.. everything bad comes from selfish ungodly choices, sin, which has an affect on ourselfs and everyone.

"As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man" stuff that happened in the days of Noah is happening again

You see the creation of an EU armed forces which will begin to assert its power and influence over middle eastern politics. The politician who emerges to preeminence in that and then convinces Israel to trust he has their best interest at heart in peace negotiations is your anti-Christ.

But bare in mind that the elect are a minority and the majority will be deceived by the antichrist, thus making him a loved person until it is too late and they realise they've been following the wrong guy.

yes and more specifically "good shall be called bad, and bad shall be called good. the love of many shall wax cold. there shall be many wars and rumors of wars. when they say peace is here, it shall be taken from them as a thief in the night" or something close to that it has been awhile since i read revelation but that bit stuck out because it is so true and easily observable

The entire world will punish the elect because they dare criticize him and stand in the way of "universal and global peace"

Humans vs Nephilm electric boogaloo when?

ah okay i thought you meant everybody, but yeah it says only 144 thousand will be saved if i remember correctly. the way is narrow indeed

also crazy stuff from noahs time like the fallen angels coming down and the nephilim making hybrids and shit is happening again with the so called "Alien Abductions" which only started in nevada after the babylon working ritual was practiced

babylon ritual? source? also ive seen the greys, i woke in the middle of the night once to find three, one standing over my mother, one over my sister, turned my head and stared one directly in the eyes and it made me go back to sleep, woke up screaming in fear the next day, mom and sis said they felt very weird as well. easily the most horrifying experience ive ever had.

Interracial sex is the greatest abomination.

Are the nephilm back? Are they the reptilians?

can i post

Do you even have to ask?

Only chance for that happening within our universe is when we achieve technological level to simulate our ancestors past and some Christian denomination does it except they add magic and they simulate Jesus second coming.

He's never going to show up.

What are the odds of our world leaders being in contact with nephilim in the arctic?

About the same as Trump being elected president, so I think odds are looking good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working

youtube.com/watch?v=atxGNYrBftI

Real edgy, guys.

Fuck off shills.

literally kek is the antichrist and this is only a 6000 year plan and whos gonna get sacrificed

Real edgy, guys.

Fuck off, shills.

>6000 year plan and whos gonna get sacrificed
the worlds only been around 6000 years

according to bible yes, the world is a big concept

When Hell freezes over.

The mark of the beast has always been and will continue to be world government.

Voting is having faith in the beast system.

Many will die.
Many will scream in hell, burning alive for eternity.
The elite are trying to take as much company as they can so they dont have to suffer alone.

If you examine the past 3 decades you'll realize god picked his elect already, and were not it.

It'll be covered as an alien anomaly from outer space, but it'll actually be gods army coming to save the chosen people by killing off the heathen.

He's already here, in the white house

>so when is Darkseid going to attack earth?
>>hasnt read his comic books, obviously an infidel Marvelite
>everyone else in this thread: HEED THE WORDS OF SAILOR MOON UNBELIEVERS!

This is what religious people sound like to the sane.

sorry dude we'll stick to the real world where you raid in world of warcraft for 9 hours a week

When there's peace in the middle east dude. AC will rebuild Solomon's temple and make peace there. He'll be a prince.

What is carbon dating? What is documented human history? What is proof of ancient human civilizations? What are dinosaur bones?

same thing

>Anti-(((christ)))
>real world

>What is carbon dating
wrong

I'm here.

A certain someone is already being called God, remember?

If he does a good job now, even more people will come to realise that a guy who sleeps 2-3 hours a night and does that amount of good work; turns the economy around and kills ISIS to make the world a better place is probably a messiah. So he will display something Godly and people will not be able to resist.

Yeah, here's a you to garner attention to your post user.

That image freaked the shit out of me

that's one theory. Reptilian encounters are not typically pleasant, whereas the nephilim lived and interbred with ancient humans.

He was aborted. Then again, so was the 2nd Coming

are you of the opinion that the nephilim were the fallen angels or the half human giant offspring who then become destined to wander the earth after loosing their bodies

I know you're probably trolling, but my grandpa believes in that shit and everytime I convince him that the world isn't 6000 years old he forgets because has Alzheimer's
Christianity is a fucking disease

What did he mean by this

sounds like you got T R I G G E R E D

Why not both? Wouldn't these angels have personalities of their own? Their own agendas so to speak.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that there could be a bunch of baddies and an opposing sect of "good" fallen angels.

Trump easily is the anti Christ. Creating unrest and wat.
He is already seen as a God.

NOW

The Anti-Christ will be a Tranny, like the Statue of Liberty.

>and an opposing sect of "good" fallen angels.
they wouldn't have been good if they got thrown out of heaven

We should have realized something was up, when we got a gift from the French.

youtube.com/watch?v=1BVWbyJee6o

>revelations
>tions
>s
its revelation dumbass
first sign someone doesnt know what they're talking about

yo

ac

reporting

>putting words in my mouth as he tips his fedora

you're literally a faggot and making presumptions about me and how I treat people who believe other things.mI don't care, I have had personal experiences that confirm my faith, and I hope you too experience something as horrifying as I have one day for your own sake. in themean time enjoy your life, it isnt very much fun like this.

in

>109773395
in
forgot pic

>Calls two people shills
>Posts a literal bot response
Are you ok?

I think they were the remnant of an ante-dluvian race of giants. They pop up in mythologies around the world and there were reports of their remains being discovered in the early 20th Century before it was shut down

yeah it's pretty spooky, read this if you wanna get spooped some more en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Masih_ad-Dajjal

right, accidentally putting an s completely discredits the fact that I read the book? You aren't very bright are you?

>liberals stirring shit up, literally trying to turn kids against their parents over politics, censorship almost exclusively coming from the Left, Leftists inviting dangerous islamists into western countries in spite of obvious effects of that in France, Germany, Sweden, enforcement of belief in pseudoscience and identity politics, violent riots
>Trump is antichrist

Choose please

there used to be lots of findings of giant skeltons in the states until the end of the 19th century

>source
>the Quran
no

anti christ will be heralded as a savior with the answers to the problems plaguing the world. you people really should read the book. you're worse than the anti pot crowd who has never smoked it

lol

Yes, also reports of underground lizard cities in Arizona and underground cavern networks with artificial walls around the wall, not to mention a number of pre-maori sites in NZ. There was a lot of shit going down before the flood.
youtube.com/watch?v=2z6PlYiQSTs

>anti christ will be heralded as a savior with the answers to the problems plaguing the world.
this and they will persecute the true Christians as enemies who are against him

this is a thread about the anti christ, what do you mean by this??? nigger are you retarded?

He's already at you, guys. Soros.

speaking of the reptillians do you see one in the back of the car in this pic. no one in the comments of the vid did

also he will perform miracles, and Trump winning the election was nothing short of just that.