Civil War is no longer a meme, it is an actual fucking possibility

Guys, I'm scared. I may live in the middle of fucking nowhere but I'm still scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38297345?client=ms-android-uscellular-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stfu pussy

But it's your chance to kill libtards

Op how old are you?

I DONT OWN A GUN BC I NEVER GOT MY LICENSE AND EVEN LIBTARDS HAVE GUNS HERE

>I may live in the middle of fucking nowhere
If anything you should be fucking grateful in a civil war scenario. I live in Hollywood and am nogunz, guess how fucked I would be?

I actually born in the right time to see the balkanization of the U.S.

>TFW Southern California
It was nice knowing you lads

No it's not
If libs actually try to revolt it will be put down immediately
>no guns
>BLM has guns but that would give trump an excuse to lock up Soros and throw away the key
>military and police with trump

Now is not the time for fear, that comes later

the police and military love trump, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

Can I volunteer?

libtards are not a threat in a civil war

it's the right that would do it and it's pretty much only if fed gov tried gun confiscation.

Be careful what you wish for Paco

>Guys, I'm scared. I may live in the middle of fucking nowhere but I'm still scared.

Stock up on food and ammo and you'll be ok. Make emergency plans with your neighbours.

Scared of what?
You do realize all these faggot leftists would get BTFO right?

Military - to the right
Police - to the right
2nd amendment loving citizens - to the right.

Its about time that these coastal liberal elites stop dictating the terms for all of the USA.

Where do they put the refugees from Somalia? Not in California but in the midwest were nobody wanted them.

The liberals take all the moral high ground without accepting any responsibility.

That must change.

If Libtars only had to fight against the military and the police and didn't mind using guns they could win.
But They will have to fight military, police,militias, and the rest of united states with no guns/shitty guns. It won't be a war it will be a good riddance.

Yes, if anything we'll be more short on manpower than guns

>Civil war in our country might possibly start over mudslimes

The only mistake the Crusaders made was not finishing the job

Koos speaks the truth.

Liberals only know how to protest and whine, they can't form a militia. The military sides with Trump, thats who they would be against.

Do it quick fag

I, for one, will gladly step forward to do my duty and slay the gunless rock-throwers by the dozen.

Liberal teachers are encouraging their students to attack.

>Trump supporters are literally Big Brother tyrannytards

welcome to the land of the real.
also, this >

Why does that fungi look so aesthethic? Its like i can look at it all day and be pleased

>living in hollywood
>during a time of rightwing vs leftwing
>while being a Sup Forums connoisseur

With our without guns that is fucking retarded, but then again I live in Flint and am probably the one right-wing fucker for the next 3 miles, and nigs don't really give a fuck about liberal policy so long as they get dat S U C C.

>he thought it was a meme

i warned u bro

>civil war in 2018 user

>lived in Chicago since 2013
>The entire city is now on suicide watch
>the general public is completely raging
>I can feel a violent battle breaking out in the near future
>I have been ready since 2013

I want this shit to start. Liberals need to go.

Neat.

UK is pretty far from civil war. PM is actually getting over 50% approval right now. I think she's inherently cucked, but is trying to be uncucked for the people. There's no denying she's up to shady Conservative tricks though, and this is from someone who's supported Tories all my life, politicians are always up to some shady shit.

But anyway, gonna be comfy watching the US. Don't be afraid user, if the right people win, you could come out on the other side better than ever before. I'm kind of sorry we won't have much conflict here, some Nazis vs Commies would help resolve the culture war much quicker

If..if I eat that what happens?

Libs won't do anything.
They have panic attacks and trigger at the thought of a gun.

id leave soon

>liking the person you voted for, disliking his opposition
>retarded
wow

>getting to physically remove leftists and urbanites from existence
W H E N
H
E
N

>in Midwest
>Entire suburb is old white people
>Can supply entire family with weapons
>Can feed family for months
Let's go fuckers

STARBOARD
AIRFOIL
CORPSE
BRIGADES

Fungi is a very aesthetic kingdom. Get into mycology brother.

>Military - to the right
>Police - to the right
>2nd amendment loving citizens - to the right.

Trump has many opponents on the right, so right is not synonymous with Trump. On top of that, I know a few libertarians that would love to ruin the lives the organization in power that destroyed the U.S.

Live anywhere other than a big liberal city and nobody wants to go to war.

There will be urban chimpouts for the next 8 years of increasing vulgarity but nothing close to a war will ever happen, although im sure someone will do their best to try in, again, just one localized urban area

>be at super liberal college
>studying broadcast journalism, want to have a news show sometime that discusses politics
>most friends are libtards but we can look past politics and be friends
>2016 happens
>watch the profession I've been studying and working in implode
>realize it's fucking awful and begin hating it
>can see other people in my major using our news show to craft their own narrative
>stay in major to try and keep things honest
>MAGA happens
>super happy for once, most of my friends are furious
>this whole week happens
>realize if fighting does start I'll likely have to turn on my friends

Fuck my life.

>you people still dont have a digit machine

Trump will protect the you

#shakingwithyou

Depends on the state: but walk in show proof you live in the state, pick up a state ID and the date of the next DL test. Show up and pass the test. The State ID should hold you up for the time in between

>realize if fighting does start I'll likely have to turn on my friends

This is the real hell of civil war. Brother on brother.

the only war is your mom telling you a fourth time to change your underpants

These commie tards are always laughably unfuckable

>Nazi aren't coming back because anyone wants them
>Nazi are fucking coming back because libs call everyone a Nazi and now they're fighting together under that banner of hate

Neet

Unless your friends are die hard leftists they're fall to the will of the nation guard marching around on live news bean bag gunning leftists.
I'm glad you're willing to shoot your friends though, dude.

ITT A resounding confidence that liberals don't own guns.

You guys are gonna be shocked.

No its not. You have to go back now.

If they start it, we will fucking bury them and their entire brain diseased mentally addled cult of tolerance. Civil war would be over inside of a week. They have a slight population advantage but it is concentrated in very few locations. Which ironically is vastly under armed. They rely on the midwest and rural states to provide food and supplies. They would starve themselves out or be obliterated in open opposition to the Federal Government and the Military.

It's not going to happen

And even if it does what are they gonna do?
Light my trash on fire, wave around flags and suck each other off.

We are however reaching peak shill
Soon the msm will no longer be able to shill any harder. Once we hit peak shill (probably in a couple of weeks) interesting things will happen.

If you're worried about happenings buy a quality ar15, a thousand or more rounds, a simple chest rig and stock up on non perishables and water.

>Huurr I need a gun!

user, if you can't kill libtards right now with a rock after sneaking up on them, you can't with a firearm.

>eating strange unknown mushrooms

That's how you die when your organs start to dissolve.

Civil war would literally take a week after we cut off food

Fuck civil war. Where the fuck is my RACE war at?

They're actually buying them in droves now.
It's really really funny.

Quoted Ackmed by mistake

R.I.P.

Press B to pray for burgers.

trump isn't right wing tho bro

>live in big city
>doesn't matter because no one here gives a shit about politics

they're mostly just waiting for the weed vending machines to come in, that's as far as anyone here gets into politics

It's not going to happen

Soon the msm will no longer be able to shill any harder. Once we hit peak shill (probably in a couple of weeks) interesting things will happen.

If you're worried about happenings buy a quality ar15, a thousand or more rounds, a simple chest rig and stock up on non perishables and water

>tfw you will get to gun these people down 100% legally within your lifetime

God bless Dolan G. Drumpf

Willing is not the right word.

I might be forced to by circumstance.

Meh, The worst that could happen is the antifa knocking over your mailbox for being anti-semetic.

It's not going to happen

If you're worried about happenings buy a quality ar15, a thousand or more rounds, a simple chest rig and stock up on non perishables and water

>tfw nogunz conservative in libtarded area

If we can put off the civil war for just a year or so, that would be dandy. Still a poorfag student in the meantime

Nothing would happen

Regardless of anyone on the rights feelings about Trump I feel confident in saying that most of them are sick of the liberal cry baby culture which promotes victimhood as a virtue.

It seems to dominate the narrative in USA.

>right-wingers vs Anti gun leftists who demand safe spaces while chopping their cock

Stop worrying OP.

I'm looking forward to it.

This country needs a purging of its idiots.

>guns

They're literally asking for it.

>peak shill
says the polack for the 900th time since the beginning of the primary

Shut the hell up!

Except I'm not willing to shoot them or hurt them at all. But I certainly wouldn't side with them if they did anything stupid. I think most would just virtue signal online like they are now and that's it. But there are a few who I could see doing something stupid.

It won't last for long. Unarmed liberals vs armed rednecks. Maybe they finally understand what's the 2nd amendment for.

I'm gonna be comfy in my bunker since my parents are preppers. Good luck, fags. If I find you after the fallout, I'll probably kill you and take your stuff.

Do they just suck blood up or something. Jesus no wonder fungi get their own kingdom.

Why? The good guys have all the guns.

The first real shitskin/shitlib chimpout will be the last.

Hope to God your liver and kidneys don't liquefy or puke your screaming intestines out.

{citation}, liar?

Stay strong, famalam. We'll liberate you soon.

I'm in the same boat man. The only thing I got for protection is a pit bull. Better than nothing

They'll shepherd a group of blacks to your lawn

>civil war
More like civil shooting gallery tobehonest

the war is in 2018

go look at traffic stats

>tfw watching all the happenings from a comfy town of little strategic interest in north Saskatchewan

First of all, liberals wouldn't start a civil war. The grand majority of them are locked into major cities surrounded by what would be enemy territories. It would be idiotic to start a conflict against a force that has dominance in 86% of the land mass, and is backed by the fed, the army, the police force, and so on.

If they did try, at least they would learn pretty quickly what actual hardship is.

How depressing is life in North Dakota?

No it starts in 3 months time. KEK

google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38297345?client=ms-android-uscellular-us

Not the source I remember but one of them.