No Ban No Wall!

Hmmm! Really makes you think!

women are a meme

10 women, 1 jew and 1 giant

liberals are degenerates

I bet these women do more for their cause than all the meme spewing faggots on their anonymous pepe twitter accounts.

i love how america is outing itself as the true cancer it really is

That giant is going to get so much pussy tonight

>NoBanNoWall

if you ban, you get wall then, no?

The kind of "career-focused" women who end up lawyers are 99% neurotic whores.

Meme spewers managed to elect a president and derailed shia's protest while all these women manage to do is get their 1 minute of fame without any real results.

Work smarter not harder.

>the bog pill
makes think you really

Why don't we allow muslims to come into the country but only if they commit to large monetary donations to #buildthewall? Maybe even some physical labor.

Then maybe have a "change of heart"

Those are lovely wigs.

LOOK AT US ;))))) SO HELPiNG ON TWiTTER :)

theres something I must ask though, in the recent days, people on twitter keep posting group photos standing for diversity and stuff while shit-talking trump or something like that. Whats really bugging me is that theres ALWAYS some towelhead in the group photo. Are they that easy to find in the US nowadays? Or do these people take the one with the darkest skin and go like "here maria, you look like a shitskin, put this on your head so we get brownie points for diversity"?

They're easy to find in some big cities. But these people also travel a lot from protest to protest. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a PR thing and they plan these group shots in advance. "X minority is being focused on by the right? Let's get these tokens to the protests and in front of the cameras. Do we all know our chants, guys? Let's go!"

>girl in a hijab fighting for countries that want to force her to wear a hijab

MUSLIM'D

this ban is probably trumps reaction to reading the recent classified terrorism projections and they relate to traffic into and out of those selected muslim states

banning people from those countries is okay with me

if foreigners don't like it they can feel free to travel and work in russia

Maybe 2 of them have actually represented a case

>help those who are detained

How? By making sure they get a window seat?

Yeah, thats what I'm getting from it too. It's like they follow some kind of protocol, some kind of pattern, ALMOST AS IF PROGRAMMED OR SOMETHING, GEE I DONT KNOW. Because I doubt they'd organize on their own.

top kek

Why is Trump so demonized for wanting to stop illegal immigration?

In fact, I've never heard Trump say anything that is actually racist. Even the muslim ban is for security reasons, and not all muslim countries are banned. only some of them.

1 cuck male 1 old jew and a bunch of cock hungry women.

It's because none of them have actual jobs

>gender is a social construct

>protein
What did they mean by this?

roasties just want more dick to choke on