Puppetmaster

Lets talk about the shadow president who is pulling the strings. Is Steve Bannon /ourguy/ in the white house?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BSrJv0IpHY
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-issues-more-executive-actions-on-1485635432-htmlstory.html
bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/
buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world?utm_term=.tfKqDxz6w#.eiagJVKA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHADOW PRESIDENT

Well, he was co-writer of some Executive Orders.

The ultimate INTJ

Oh shit I didn't know he was literally writing laws now too

Bannon is THE most /ourguy/ in the world, probably.

And in all honesty, probably plays some part in why many of us are even redpilled at this point. He's a legit genius with not only a theoretical grasp of things but an active, practical, utilitarian one. He's been actually working various historical developments all this time with his eye on the long game, and you can see this if you read up on his story and watch his old talks.

His taking on the leadership and Breitbart and what he did with it had a direct and very real relationship with not only the white working class and growing anti-globalist movement, but Sup Forums in particular. He really knows what he's doing and I am just elated that providence has placed this level of power into his hands.

He's the anti-globalist's dream come true. It's unheard of... never had anyone dared hope someone as hardcore as him would play the game so successfully he'd be a legitimate challenge to the entire neoliberal globalist power structure.

Make no mistake: Bannon is the most notable and powerful historical figure we've seen in our lifetimes. I'm absolutely serious about this. He is the actual return of history itself. A man of action, like in old times.

Watched some speeches he gave. Interesting. Seems like a really smart guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=0BSrJv0IpHY

From what I gather, he wants to preserve Judeo-Christian values in the west. Thinks that it is now or never (the opportunity to do so will be lost soon). The US is at its 4th pivotal moment (revolution, civil war, great depression/WW2, and right now). Deplores that the Millenials are worst off than the previous generation (only happened one other time in the history of the US), but also that they are very confused and out of touch with their own culture.

That guy is HEAVILY demonized.

Must be worth it to watch some of his documentaries and read about him.

Reading this makes me fear for his life. If someone will get assassinated, it will definitely be Bannon, not Trump.

Awesome.
Any links to get started?

>DNI and Chairman of Joint Chiefs were removed from the National security councel today and Bannon was added
I can't tell if this is a move to try and head off an assassination attempt/coup or if it is to force the military to go though Bannon and Flynn before reacting trump's ear. In either case it is a masterfully move by Bannon.

I'm assuming Flynn has the same endgame as Bannon and the two are working together.

link:
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-issues-more-executive-actions-on-1485635432-htmlstory.html

Also not making an appearance on the national security counsel is the CIA

I honestly believe Bannon is /ourguy/ and a major force in how Trump constantly outwits the MSM and the democrats, and how Trump got elected.

Bannon is the man behind the man.

The left fears Bannon and for a good reason

He is /ourguy/.

The boss of Breitbart is in the Whitehouse.

>Trump signs refugee/immigration Executive Order
>Left loses their shit & riots
>In the background, Bannon takes the reigns of the world.

best timeline

What relationship does Bannon have with the Bogdanoffs?

Keep in mind that Steve literally posts here, and often.

t. Someone who knows...

s-steve?

bane..?

What anime does he like?

Fucking code geass brah, he is literally lelouch

Behind every great president are amazing men and minds. Bannon is one of them no doubt. FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.

>Blue Collar background
>Successful businessman
>Military guy
>Hates globalists
>Hates leftists
>Hates liberal Jews

Yeah, I'd say so.

This. Bannon is a genuine genius.

He's (((our new Cheney)))

But also a genius so we're in good hands

I love Bannon I hope I get to meet him someday.

He'll see you in the oven if you aren't pure white

he'll be forced out by the end of the year: likely by the spring.

He really fucked up with this immigration issue (the lack of legal foresight) and the more successful the court challenges are, Trump will need a plump scapgoat and BRannon will need to fall on the sword

its more like bannon is an amateur who doesn't' udnerstand how government functions.

He'll be back at breitbart by the fall :)

>its another lebbitor

You're so stupid you think Trump can't selectively halt immigration targeting nations codified by congress as terror threats under the previous administration because his party is different.

Sure these people will get their day in court, where the feds will say -- out to the random ass lawyer who wanted clients so she went to the airport bc of feels.

Grow up and get a job.

just a few secs ago you said spring. go back mexifag.

He is a Zionist who loves Jews. So no.

Bannon is the fucking Darth Sidious behind Trump's Count Dooku. He is a genuine supervillain that has been quoted saying "Darkness is good" and that Cheney and Darth Vader are role models on how to use power.

If you want to understand him, you need to read his speech at the Vatican and the profile of him by Bloomberg.

Profile:
bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/

Vatican Speech:
buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world?utm_term=.tfKqDxz6w#.eiagJVKA8

Some highlights…

>I believe we’ve come partly offtrack in the years since the fall of the Soviet Union and we’re starting now in the 21st century, which I believe, strongly, is a crisis both of our church, a crisis of our faith, a crisis of the West, a crisis of capitalism.

>They have a Twitter account up today, ISIS does, about turning the United States into a “river of blood” if it comes in and tries to defend the city of Baghdad. And trust me, that is going to come to Europe. That is going to come to Central Europe, it’s going to come to Western Europe, it’s going to come to the United Kingdom. And so I think we are in a crisis of the underpinnings of capitalism, and on top of that we’re now, I believe, at the beginning stages of a global war against Islamic fascism.

(cont)

Bannon is why I never doubt what Milo's doing, even when he's shilling against white nationalism.

> One thing I want to make sure of, if you look at the leaders of capitalism at that time, when capitalism was I believe at its highest flower and spreading its benefits to most of mankind, almost all of those capitalists were strong believers in the Judeo-Christian West. They were either active participants in the Jewish faith, they were active participants in the Christians’ faith, and they took their beliefs, and the underpinnings of their beliefs was manifested in the work they did. And I think that’s incredibly important and something that would really become unmoored. I can see this on Wall Street today — I can see this with the securitization of everything is that, everything is looked at as a securitization opportunity. People are looked at as commodities. I don’t believe that our forefathers had that same belief.

>In fact, one of the committees in Congress said to the Justice Department 35 executives, I believe, that they should have criminal indictments against — not one of those has ever been followed up on. Because even with the Democrats, right, in power, there’s a sense between the law firms, and the accounting firms, and the investment banks, and their stooges on Capitol Hill, they looked the other way.

Everything that Trump does has a Bannon strategy behind it.

Waging war with the media? Bannon is betting that they're grow so toxic and enraged that even normal people will be turned off and just tune out. He wants to break the trust between them, and the media is complying.

The hasty Muslim ban? Bannon knows it'll produce fury, enough to empower ISIS and push SOMEONE to bomb/rape something. He wants this to happen. He wants to crack down and start firing drone strikes. He wants the excuse.

We're in REALLY good fucking hands with this guy.

Yeah this. I would probably tell him that he's one of my heroes and that I greatly admire what he's trying to do.

That's not Jared Kushner

I doubt he has the time, but I betcha getting involved in gamergate or waiting until something like it came along was something that he approved if not his idea entirely.

Yep. He's Darth Sideous / Sheev and his name even kind of sounds like BANE (?!).

Except he's a really good person with good intentions.

This puppet master puts Jim Henson to shame.

I just hope he know what he's doing.

I think he's going to get Trump offed and start another US Civil war.

>Lets talk about the shadow president who is pulling the strings. Is Steve Bannon /ourguy/ in the white house?

Pence is the real president. Anyone remember the offer made to Kasich?

"Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?

“Making America great again” was the casual reply.

A personal friend of mine was his assistant for 2 years. Whatever insight i can give i will if its wanted

Inb4 larp fag
I could as easily not post, so of i get a couple replies with a question i can answer i will

Nah if you look at the actual agenda, which you can surmise not only by of course the recent actions undertaken but also by the cabinet chosen (very consistent and clearly for a very instrumental purpose) and the opinions suggested about foreign parties, it's obviously Bannon who's setting the agenda.

General dunford is driving, your welcome.

What does he smell like

SHADO PREZ

This wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
You don't get to lead and reorient Breibart for years without knowing this place well.

>Bannon and Trump are just scapegoat fall guys for Pence.

The white nationalism stuff is never going anywhere. The Christian BS is all that will ever pass; so the defacto realpolitik outcome is Trump and Bannon are tools to secure everything Pence wants.

WE SHEEV NOW

Self-congratulating Steve? Yeah; I've seen him making posts about himself regularly here. Total poo stain that he is.

Tell us user, whats his endgame and is he in a position to achieve it?

>The white nationalism stuff is never going anywhere
Bannon is a civic nationalist at best, which can work or be the first step towards ethno-nationalism

>(((Bloomberg)))

My friend or Bannon?

Since his tenure was well before the Trump campaign i cant say with certainty, i have been told all the things about him being a genuis is right. My friends neither left or right and definately a moralist who was at times shocked at the method but the result was never in question said there was also infrequent drug use

>Pence is the real president.
Yup.

Only from a hardcore WN sense. I don't see civic nationalism or white nationalism as being completely opposite ideologies as Sup Forums makes it sound. Bannon probably sees a stronger white nationalism movement as important, as long they're not retarded about it and push things in the right direction.

I was audibly chuckling reading this. Holy fuck is this an over exaggeration or what. Bannon isn't Machiavellian really, he was just lucky there were no real GOP candidates and everyone hated Hillary. His achievement so far is largely out of timing.

Civic nationalism is functionally white nationalism as only whites and a few outlier minorities would act according to its standards. The issue with civic nationalism is that it doesn't acknowledge that biology and evolution exist and that certain ethnic groups are genetically predisposed to be better citizens.

kek so what about all the multicultural nations/empires across world history outside of europe?

Watch the global elite trip on lsd.
>Live

Name one that wasnt an ethnic majority that fucking destroyed their opposition

Empires are fine because they almost always have a racial hierarchy, They aren't multicultural in the modern scene. Typically one race conquers and subjugates others and creates an ethnic hierarchy. most multicultural nations break up when they are militarily weak (ottomans, austria-hungry, yugoslavia, qing)

Fuck man there are so many after the collapse of the Assyrian Empire.

Ilkhanate Dynasty adopted the native language as the language as the language of the court and kept things going status quo

Seljuk Dynasty was famous for not imposing itself on the Empire. It was the later Ottomans that Turkified/Islamified the region

Zand Dynasty was famously tolerant and popular with minorities

Achaemenid Dynasty is probably the most famous of all. Pretty much total autonomy to the regions except taxes and levies. No state religion until the very end of the dynasty.

Parthian Dynasty also didn't impose religion or culture on anyone and had a few languages of the court (Greek, Persian, Aramaic)

Holy fuck pick up a book. That's just in the Middle East. There's others in India and China

Keep telling yourself that!

civic nationalism would work ok without blacks, muslims, or fringe genetic dead ends like abos.

and it will always work better with a single ethnicity with a strong majority. but it's not some unrealistic bullshit like gommunism.

China, Russia and Iran are going to run circles around him.

If it was just whites and Asians I can see it working but if you throw large numbers of Hispanics in the mix you inevitably reintroduce African and Amerindian genes which are two of the lowest IQ groups on the planet

My sides. I think you need to study him more.

kek if you say so bud.

BTW Bannon just fucked up denying visas to those countries. Iraqi parliament is already discussing banning Americans from entering, which is a big F U to American contractors and military hardware sales. A big win for Russia and Iran. Bannon has no idea what he's doing in terms of dealing with foreign policy. He has no resources

>Ilkhanate Dynasty adopted the native language as the language as the language of the court and kept things going status quo
This was only possible after the mongols had so thoroughly slaughtered the population of the Iranian plateau that it didn't recover until the mid 20th century.

>Seljuk Dynasty was famous for not imposing itself on the Empire. It was the later Ottomans that Turkified/Islamified the region
The Seljuks were also known for enslaving entire cities and peoples just for getting in their way, there is no need to impose your power upon your subjects when they are too terrified to rise up. The Rum Sultanate was also the one that turkified the previous anatolian population, because it was from the fragmentation of the Rum Sultanate that the Ottomans emerged from.

>Zand dynasty
Don't know about them and won't read the wikipedia article just for the sake of making some dunning-kruger comment about them so I'll give you that one I suppose.

>Achaemenids
They were just as capable of wanton cruelty as the Assyrians, who also wouldn't massacre everyone if they freely submitted and paid tribute. Portraying them as anything other than ruthless imperialists is a sophistry that can mostly be blamed on biblical good publicity because their empire happened to be the one that rekt the Babylonians who were keeping the hebrews captive at the time.

>Parthian dynasty
Mass murderers and genocidal religious extremists, enslaved anyone they defeated in war as was standard practice among states at the time.

Those empires you listed are multicultural in the same way Confederate states were, nothing they practiced is even close to the modern idea of multicultural pluralism.

>Wardened