This is why we win

We're organized. All you nazis have is your Sup Forums message board

indivisibleguide.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337480511/UPDATED-Protestors-Charged-With-Rioting-at-Presidential-Inauguration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are obviously doing a bang up job so far.
Don't forget to tell white people to shut up and listen one more time

Trump is inaugurated with the backing of a full Republican house, but Bernie could still snatch the presidency away from him.

Yeah, you're winning so hard. The upper hand that the left has right now is completely indisputable.

No. That's exactly why you'll lose, this is such an abstract form of warefare that Chaos rules all.

>We're organized.
>Purposely painting a target on your back.

I'm already figuring out the names of all the 217 arrested for felony riot at J20. First one:

2017 CF2 001154: District of Columbia Vs. DUNLAP, JONATHAN A

You have no idea how easy it is going to be to deperson you, get you kicked off financial aid, attack 2nd-order targets related to you, make sure you never obtain public employment; you people are all going on a list (most of you make it pretty easy with all the dumb shit you do on Facebook) and you're going to be fucked with it forever.

I actually helped compile the Scott Walker recall petition signatures, then got the data to contract employees of WDR so they could start audits. We've used that shit for fucking everything in Wisco. Guess who's DMVs got reduced hours? Wherever the highest concentrations of petition signatures were. Guess who's not getting WEDC grants? Wherever the highest concentrations of petition signatures were.

Guess who's gonna win this fight? The motherfuckers with the biggest dicks. And it ain't a bunch of fucking faggots screeching in airport lobbies.

Correction
>all you have is Sup Forums and 96% of the United States!

Shill BTFO

You already lost. Praise Kek

Pol prays to the god of chaos, do you really think that the left will win at this point, they have gone from abstract meme propaganda to praising a fucking frog.

Pic somewhat related

>Lincoln on the cover

You realize that Lincoln was the first Republican, he suspended habeas corpus and let Sherman burn a few cities to the ground in order to put down people rebelling against the federal government?

And you chose him as the symbol for resisting the federal government?

You fuckers are hopeless.

You are organized, I will absolutely grant that. But the fact that you are organized does not mean that you are smart enough to do anything, because you aren't.

You still haven't brought anything new to the discussion. All you have done is doubled down on the rhetoric that failed in the election, going even MORE extreme.

So long as you stay on your course, you will continue to alienate the people you need to join your side, which will cause you to continue to lose.

Your organizations need to self-reflect, and to reach out to the people that you have spent 8 years pushing away, or you will continue to lose.

Oh, look; I'm already done: scribd.com/document/337480511/UPDATED-Protestors-Charged-With-Rioting-at-Presidential-Inauguration

>lose the election
>haha guys we're winning

Based Abe

First Repub

Libtards BTFO

>lincoln on libcuck book cover
>jackson on bank management book cover
>roosevelt on monopoly game guide cover

>how to lose more seats in the midterms
>-lifelong dem
these children need to see jail time.

yeah I've read the pamphlet too.

Don't worry my internet hate machine is already pumping out hate memes, your time is limited kiddo.

>Lose every branch of government

> Trump enacts our agenda in the first week

>Winning

>lose the Presidency, Senate, House, majority of governorships, majority of state legislatures, SCOTUS picks/majority

>"Lol you guys suck at elections lol"

>this is why we win

haha

What have you won?

"this is how we win" says the increasingly nervous leftycuck for the fifth time today after losing the elections

well done Russia, I'm impressed by your knowledge of US history.

>We're organized. All you nazis have is your Sup Forums message board

Nazis? I'm just a black dude that voted Trump and enjoys the banter here.

Saying everyone on Sup Forums is a Nazi is just your excuse for losing over and over again the last year.

If my black ass can stomach racist memes (and even laugh at some of them) then it's safe to say your faggot white ass can stop pretending everyone different than you is evil.

Highest level of organization is Chaos, praise KEK.

based

We also have the truth. Kek willing.

thats where you're wrong kiddo

What is this, a parlor?

PRAISE KEK! Rwds finally coming in the mail thanks to a late Keksmas. Merry Keksmas and happy new Trump! Get a kek ring for stamping the faces of hipsters everywhere, or at least where firsts are found. Praise Kek!

fuck

Holy shit, dude. I'm glad you're on our side. Nice.